MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
shivering-Brrrrrrrrrr-I'm FREEZING!
Prairie:Oh Kathy..you're not getting sick too,are you?
No Prairie...I'm just cold!Maybe Ed can either turn the heat up or put another log on the fire.
calling room 1..phone starts ringing...and ringing..and ringing... Oh good grief if the Count is having his jollies counting rings again I'll scr...oh..the answering machine.....Hi Ed...it's Kathy.Listen it's freezing over here in Room 6.If you could either turn the heat up or put another log on the fire I'd appreciate it.Thanks.Bye.hanging up and diving back into bed only to have claws hit me in the rear end MRROOWW!HISS!
OUCH!:eek:Gaffer!she bolts out of under my covers
sigh Sorry kitty.
Prairie:You all right?
Yeah...fine,but geez that cat has sharp claws!:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing:
Put another log on the fire.
Cook me up another pot of beans.
Go out to the car and change the tire.
And while you're at it sew my old blue jeans.
Come on baby!

*Chuckles. *Turns up the thermostat for Room 6.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sing:
Put another log on the fire.
Cook me up another pot of beans.
Go out to the car and change the tire.
And while you're at it sew my old blue jeans.
Come on baby!

*Chuckles. *Turns up the thermostat for Room 6.
Yeesh! *scrunching up face like guess who* I should have known you would were going to burst into that song!:rolleyes: But that's OK.It's warm in here now.Thanks!
Rosita:Mmmm...now it's nice!
Grover comes out of his roomHello everybody.
Hi Grover.How are you feeling?
Grover:Much better than yesterday thank goodness! My mommy wanted me to come home ,but I told her I will be fine. She wants to come and bring me some homemade chicken soup.
OK...that's fine. Your mommy loves you and cares about you. That's why she wanted you to come home.
Grover:Oh I know.I love her too.
There's a knock on the door and I can hear Rosita and a lady talking.Then a lady version of Grover comes in
Grover's Mom:Grover dear! How are you feeling?
Groverhugging his mommy:Oh Mommy...I'm better than I was yesterday.Kathy,Prairie and Rosita and taking wonderful care of me!
Grover's Momhugging Grover Well that makes me feel better.Looks like you have 3 very pretty nurses.
Grover:Yes..I do! I told Kathy yesterday that she reminds me of you.But of course nobody can replace you,Mommy!
Grover's Mom:Oh,you are so sweet,son! Now,you eat this soup and I will call you tomorrow to see how you are,okay?
Grover:Okay Mommy...I love you!
Grover's Mom:I love you too.Bye bye! kissing Grover
I walk Grover's mom out
Grover's Mom:Thank you so much for taking care of my little boy.I guess he's not so little anymore.But I still worry.
That's allowed. Hey all moms worry about their kids whether the kids are babies or grown up.
Grover's mom squeezes my hand Thank you for understanding
You're welcome.Have a good day.And stay bundled up...it's cold out there!
Grover's Mom:I will.So long,Kathy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Roomies return from going into town, buying presents for their respective giftees.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Consults notes for what'll be some of the surprises for the holiday party.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears reindeer landing on the roof. *Checks. Oh, it's only Lightning. *Sends him back to Santa with some candy canes and caramel-dipped apple slices in a little Mupperware container.
UD: Better be careful throwing those terms about, you're liable to become like the Gunthers in that alternate world Dimentio sent Misty.
Yeah well... At least we still live in Hensonville, so that's a good sign.

*Thinking about the changes after the New Year.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Nigel: *silenly sneeks around MC Dorms putting Christmas cookies by each dorm room* .
Logan: *Walks out into hallway and sees Nigel8 YAAAAAAAAWWWNNN! Oh, good morning, Nigel.
Nigel: No, I swear I didn't bake these cookies. I don't bake! I conduct orchestras! Please don't tell anyone that I bake!
Logan: *blinks* Okay.
Snowths: *Walks out into hallway and looks at Nigel.*
Nigel: Um, hi.
Snowths: *blinks*

Katzi428

Reaction score
walking into Room 6WHEW! I'm pooped!
Prairie: Does this mean you had a good day at bowling,Kath?
Yep.Didn't hit over 100 like last week.But I consider 85 a good score.:smile:
Rosita:Muy bien, Kathy!
Prairie:Yeah...that's great!
Grover comes inHello Kathy!How was bowling?
Fantastic,Grover! I got a pretty high score today. 85.
Grover:Oh WONDERFUL!
Thanks!Hey you sound a lot better.
Grover:Thank you.I think my cold is almost gone.
Now that's good to hear!Now...if you all don't mind,I think I'll go lay down for a bit.First I'll get myself cool to drink.I got hot from bowling.See you all later! pouring fruit punch for myself & then going to lie down.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sneaks into the Dorms with Pearl, whispers): See, the whole point of us moving out was to go find someplace else to live in Hensonville.

Pearl (whispers, carries a bunch of jam-filled doughnuts, also called pontshkes): Hey, I asked Ed if we could slip past the front door for a bit. I nevah got a chance ta celebrate the holidays with mah family, an' since y'all got a bunch o' stuff ta celebrate 'round this time o' year, I reckon it's worth makin' some brief cameos.

Kelly (sighs, nods): Ok, well, thanks for cooking all the goodies. I just hope Zoot'll dig 'em.

Pearl: I even made some slime mold ones fer ol' Buzzard to enjoy as well.

Kelly (shudders): Ick.

Pearl (quietly pries the door open of Ailie's room and leaves the desserts with a card): There, now what?

Kelly: Well, it's kinda quiet. Let's tiptoe out before anyone notices we're here. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (watches the food-related activity with Pearl while eating a hamburger): Wow.

Pearl (chuckles): I remember hearin' 'bout Earl's youngest gettin' all hyped up on sugar. Lil' angel grew a horn an' turned into a king.

Kelly: Really? How long did that last?

Pearl (winks): 'Bout twenty minutes. Dinosaur politics is a right fickle thing. :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.