MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves note thanking Kells, with a small raincloud tack, as a rain or snowcheck as the case may be.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Uh, yeah, I'll have some barbecue beef ribs, a loaded baked potato, some sweet iced tea, and a cosmo.

Pearl: I forget, do I have a cook an' a waiter?

Kelly (taps furiously on her keyboard): Now you do. I'm not cooking and serving all these meals and drinks.

Pearl: O_O Okay, well, then, I reckon I'll have a few pork fajitas an' some black beans. Top it off with a pitcher of water. Oh, an' I want extra peppers. *watches Zoot attempt to order* Why doncha try some o' mah best wine?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening to MCR. Oohing and aahing as Prairie lights up the Christmas tree. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Why Miss Pearl! Are you trying to seduce him?
OOC: Couldn't resist. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's S-A-N-T-A Claus!

Lemme try a verse.
:sing:
He'll die upon reentry.
Burned up in the atmosphere.
Hooray for Santa Claus!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What... That's how it went. Ask about Big John Hurt as Santa Claus in O Little Town of Deathlehem! or its sequel, I Saw Mommy Keelling Santa Under the Murdertoe Last Christmas!

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So did you hear the one about the guy who was trying to find something green and little and fluffy...
Count: An elf?
And you put it on a stick...
Count: A dead elf.
Mmm, that joke goes over better when it's Septober.
Just in time for Septoberfest.

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: I only remember Crow's "Roadhouse Christmas" song because I had the soundtrack CD. *sighs* Good times, good times...

Pearl (shakes her head): I see. Thanks, but no -- I'm a honeycomb just waitin' for that bee, but I know what I fed him yesterday mornin'. He don't strike me as one ta brush his teeth very often. :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (pokes Kelly with a stick): Well, darlin's, I reckon Kelly's done fer tonight. I hope ya don't mind, but I need ta go drop her off on Spike's lazy lil' lap ovah at her apartment. We'll catch y'all later. *whispers to Ed and Tony* Don't let that cute little delinquent near mah cash register, 'kay? *leaves with Kelly draped drooling over her shoulder*

Status
Not open for further replies.