MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (uses her claws to make some raw fries): Thanksees, hon! *gulps 'em down*

Kelly: O_O That's gross. You don't know where it's been.

Pearl (shrugs): But I know where it's goin, hon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returning from a traditional family lunch. Wha? Cotterpin and Newsie? But I thought she and Wal... (Mmm, where the heck have I been) Well, if she's happy... *Gets some milk to finish off the little bowl of arroz con dulce Mom gave me to bring back to the dorms.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (twiddling her thumbs, watching Dead Man's Chest on TV in the common room): So ...

Pearl (tapping her feet): So ...

Kelly: I wonder if Cait's around.

Pearl (shrugs)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (tugs on Pearl's arm): C'mon, let's go see who else is here. I haven't talked to Kathy in awhile. I wonder what she's up to. *goes to find Kathy*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (jumps a little): Oh, hi, Digit! I moved out of the Dorms, actually. Me an' Pearl just decided to cameo for the holidays. I'm still trying to decide whether to stay in Hensonville or move back home.

Pearl (laughs at Lefty screaming, to Digit): 'Course, I know I'm headed back home after the new year. I can't bear ta stay in one place fer too long.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets back home and starts sorting through threads. *Happy crowing after all 5, 5 football games I had a vested interest in won. *Sends Count to collect our winnings, since the creeps know better than to mess with him.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (gives up trying to find Kathy and her roomies): So, Pearl, have you had a call from Cotterpin yet?

Pearl (shakes her head): I did get some Doozers in the saloon though. That Amusement Park o' Lil' 'Pin's will be fully operational come the new year. I have ta hand it to her ... they're a bunch of real little folks, but they can make a bunch o' big ol' stuff fer the rest of us to use.

Kelly (nods): Let's head out to Everybody Eats for a bit.

Pearl: Why doncha come over to the saloon? Them Rottweilers what been harassin' your young'uns got you all stressed out. You could use some liquid relaxation.

Kelly (smiles): Good point. *heads over to Tony* Hey, we're going to, uh, relax. Wanna come? You haven't been to Pearl's saloon, have you?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (smiles): Thanks a bunch. I'm hopin' this holiday setup'll blacken mah coffers.

Kelly: O_O PEARL!

Pearl (clears throat): What I mean is, it sure is nice o' y'all ta head on ovah there. You got a ride? I nearly fill up poor lil' Kel's car. *winks at Kelly* She really needs an upgrade. *to Tony* Ain't yer lil' bud Lefty comin'? Long as he stays clear o' mah till, he can eat 'til he pops. We got all kinds o' stuff: Mexican, cowboy vittles, barbecue, an' a full bar.

Kelly (rolls eyes): Only if you're paying.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (giggles)

Pearl (elbows her gently): Oh, hush -- we got virgin drinks for the tykes.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (leaves a note at Ailie's, Cait's, and Ed's room to come to the saloon and eat and stuff if they want)

Status
Not open for further replies.