MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Newsie (has Cotterpin on his shoulder, has lyric sheet in front of him, squints eyes): Laughing all the way! Bells on bobtail ring, making spirits bright ...

Cotterpin (leans over cautiously to read): Oh what fun it is to sing a sleighing song tonight.

All: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way ... oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh!

Cotterpin (raises hand): Miss Kathy, ma'am? What's a 'sleigh'?
Cotterpin,a sleigh is a wooden thing you ride on in the snow.It's fun!You'd like it! Looks pretty here huh Ailie? :smile: OK gang..what song should we do next?
by now people are looking out the window and waving to us
Prairie:How about Keep Christmas With You?
Well I was planning to finish off with that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Making more hot chocolate and brownie-cookies... Okay, so I'm just reheating the brownie-cookies my mom sent in the ol' microwave. She makes the best stuff though. *Adds plenty of chocolate to the warm milk, places a candy cane stick in each mug. Now to wait till everyone comes back from carolling at Sesame Street.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Newsie: White Christmas and I'm blue, like fireworks with no fuse ... Christmas without you ...
Cotterpin: The fireplace keeps burning and my thoughts keep turning, the pages of memories of time spent with you ...
Newsie and Cotterpin: Old Christmas songs we knew and used to ... to ... uh, dance to, make it hard to get used to ... Christmas without you!

Katzi428

Reaction score
That was beautiful you two! Okay..how about True Blue Miracle?
everyone agrees and we all sing.We do 4 more songs. Our audience applauds.
Thanks everyone.We need to go.But we have 1 final song which I was going to try to do in sign language after seeing Linda and the kids do it to surprise Bob on "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street ".
But I can't sign very well:embarrassed:. So here's Keep Christmas With You
We sing and everyone applauds and cheers at the end
Happy holidays everyone!blowing kisses

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (waves): Happy Holidays, folks!

Cotterpin (waves): Bye, Miss Kathy! Bye, guys!

Newsie (smiles): Pleasure seeing all of you again. What a wondrous time of year. *all leave back to wherever*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: I wanna try!

Kelly: Uh ....

Cotterpin (growling): I WANNA TRY!

Kelly (sighs, rolls her eyes): Fine. *hands her a bit of snow*

Cotterpin (forms a snowball the size of a pea and throws it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan: Oh man, Kathy. I am so sorry I'm late. (Out of character: Homework. what can i say?) Are we too late?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Bannanasketch said:
Logan: Oh man, Kathy. I am so sorry I'm late. (Out of character: Homework. what can i say?) Are we too late?
Kelly: Yeah, she had to head on back. Wanna go hang out? Newsie and Cotterpin went after RF to embarrass themselves in a snowball fight.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(OOC too...Homework..been there,done that MANY years ago,HATED it!Trust me..I know how you feel.:rolleyes::stick_out_tongue:)
Sorry Logan but we had to go early. I need to get up early tomorrow (in real life) So if you're still hanging the dorms next year,you can join us,OK?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Kelly: Yeah, she had to head on back. Wanna go hang out? Newsie and Cotterpin went after RF to embarrass themselves in a snowball fight.
Logan: Aw man! I really wanted to go! Oh well. Hey you guys want to go hang out with kelly and her roommates?
Mahna Mahna: Mahna mahna mahna mahna! (Translation: Yeah sure I'll go!)
Snowths: Doo doo doo doo!
Nigel: I'll come too!
Logan: Okay lets go!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.