MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(Aillie...Apparently you've seen "Wayne's World"! LOL!)

back in Room 6
OK everyone..I'm off to bed. I seriously don't want to get up so early.But my mother made this appointment for godawful 8 in the morning!:rolleyes:
Prairie:Oh Kathy!You can take a nap when you come back here!
Yeah,but I'm used to staying up late.I'll try to think of things to make me fall asleep.I gotta be up by 7. I'll try not to disturb you all.G'nite.

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming in Whew!I'm pooped!
Rosita:How did you do at the doctor,Kathy?
pouring myself some fruit punch Well,I need to go on a diet.
Prairietaking my glass from me : You don't need this.
Hey!Wait a second! First of all,I'm not dieting until after my cruise.Second,this fruit punch is light in calories. So may I have it back,please and thank you?
Prairiehanding the glass back to me:Sure.Sorry about that.
That's OK. I'll be cutting down on some stuff now though.For instance,you know how much I like whispering-cookies right?
Rosita:Right.
Prairie:You're not as bad as you know who,though.
laughing True,but I am pretty bad. So I'm cutting down to one a day.And I'm going to take 2 walks a day.
Prairie:Ooh Kathy!Good for you!
Rosita:Si!We'll even go for walks with you,right Prairie?
Prairie:Right!
Girls,that's very sweet!But you don't have to!
Prairie:We'll see.
OK..OK...:rolleyes: holding up my hands in surrender mode

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Count leaves presents at Room 6, knowing they'll be away for Christmas, and thanking Kathy for the lovely gift she sent.

Me *headdesk*
UD: What's the matter now?
Me: Waiting for Erin to reply via PM... And the fact Ima having trouble filling that last spot for a haunter or creature whose name falls alphabetically between A-u-r and A-v.
UD: Have you thought of...
Me: Austin, as a classmate of :batty:? Yeah, but all I get is either Max, Doc Hopper's Assistant—for whom I don't know what element to add to spookify him—or Stone Cold/Houston Texans mascot.
UD: Then how's...
Me: Automaton? Again, no proper spookifying element.
UD: Okay so who's...
Me: Only good half-idea was Autopsy Annie, but I don't know how to envision her, human or Muppet humanoid or otherwise.

*Sigh* All I can do is wait to hear from Erin. She's not disappointed me yet.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Count leaves presents at Room 6, knowing they'll be away for Christmas, and thanking Kathy for the lovely gift she sent.
Rosita:Hey...look at this everyone! The Count sent over our presents early!
opening one drowsy eye He did?
Rosita:Yeah..your present is in a shoebox Kathy.handing it to me
sitting up and opening it Awwww! Garfield fuzzy slippers!
Prairie opens hersOh WOW!A disk for the computer to keep my plays on!
Grover opens hisOh boy oh boy! A new winter jacket!This will be so nice and toasty warm.
Rosita:My turn!opening her presentOh goodness! A sweatshirt with the Mexican flag on it! Que bueno!
And for Gaffer...there's a whole big bucket of t-r-e-a-t-s!:wink: OK..guess I'll go bring up the stuff I got for them.
Grover:I will do it,Kathy.
You sure?It's heavy.
Grover:I can do it.I'm strong.
OK...just leave it by their door.No wait a couple of minutes...we need to write thank you notes.
So we all work on thank you notes:
" Dear Ed,Count,Uncle D. & Fatatita,
Thanks VERY much for the Garfield slippers.They fit just perfect(or should that be purr-fect?Ha-ha!)
Have a WONDERFUL Christmas! Gaffer says thank mew also!
P.S. Ed..glad you liked the "True Blue Miracle " clip !
Love,
Kathy"
OK...everyone done?
all 3 of my roomies nod
Grover:All righty then!
Just be careful Grover.Put them in front of Room 1's door like Count did for us.
Grover:Gotcha!and heads out the door
Prairie:Kath...your eyes look like Garfield's on those slippers you got.Why don't you head for bed?
giving in Okay...okay. You guys know the drill.Lock up,let Gaffer in....
Rosita:She's already in,Kath.
Gaffer walks up to me Prrt...Meow
OK Gaffer..I understandpetting her I'm off to bed.Nite.
Both girls:Nite Kathy

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Kathy?
That's me...what can I do for you?
Prairie:Uh...you said either last week or the week before that we were going to go ice skating before Christmas..
smacking palm to forehead CRUD! I forgot! Oh gosh,Prairie...I'm so
sorry!:embarrassed: Don't be mad or hurt,OK? You know I'm usually good at keeping promises....
Prairie:Whoa...Kath...take it easy! You've been busy between going back to bowling,getting ready for your trip,organizing Christmas caroling here in the dorms. I shouldn't have said anything.I'm the one that should be sorry.
No you shouldn't. I'm pretty well packed for my trip.So maybe tomorrow or Sunday we'll go,all right?
Prairie:You'll be bowling tomorrow. You're tired when you get back.
One of the women I bowl with is on vacation.So there just might be 2 of us.After I get home,I'll take a nap,we'll go out to eat & then go ice skate. We'll see what happens,all right?
Prairie:Okay.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bells ringing.

UD: Ah, ask not for whom the bells toll... For they toll for thee.
*Evil grin.

Last edited:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Nigel: *Walks in from the cold Hensonville streets*
There's magic in the air this evening
Magic in the air
The world is at her best, you know
When people love and care
The promise of excitement is one the night will keep
After all, there's only one more week til Christmas

*Mahna Mahna and the snowths slide in from icy streets.*
Nigel:*chuckles*
Mahna Mahna: Mahna mahna mahn mahna. Mahna mahna mahna (Translation:The world has got a smile today
The world has got a glow)

Nigel: *waves to snowths*
Snowth:*With Santa hats on* Doo doo doo doo do doo doo doo doo doodoo (Translation:There's no such thing as strangers when
A stranger says "hello")

Nigel,Mahna Mahna and the Snowths:frown:with the various mahna mahnas and doo doos)And everyone is family, we're having so much fun
After all, there's only one more week til Christmas.

Logan: *Walks into common room*Tis the season to be jolly and joyous.
Mahna mahna: Mahna mahna.
Nigel:With a burst of pleasure, we feel it all right
Mahna Mahna: Mahna mahna mahna mahna mahn mah na (Translation:Tis the season when the saints can employ us)
Snowths: Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (Translation:To spread the news about peace and to keep love alive)

Logan and Nigel:There's something in the wind today
Mahna Mahna and Snowths: (In Mahna mahnas and doo doos)That's good for everyone.

Logan:Yes, faith is in our hearts today
Mahna Mahna: Mahna mahna mahna (TranslationWe're shining like the sun)
Snowths: doo doo doo doo doo (Translation: And everyone can feel it, the feeling's running deep
Logan and Nigel:After all, there's only one more week til Christmas.
Nigel,Mahna mahna, and Snowths all head to room 4.
Logan: After all, there's only one more week til Christmas day.:smile::smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sees light eminating from beneath Room 7's door. Oooh, that means they're back home. *Gets a twinkle in his eyes, hoping this might mean a PM reply from Madame Roll as to the maaaster's latest consultation, deposited in her dispatch for careful consideration via bat-mail.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Erin: Hi, Ed - I'll fire off the first few responses in a bit - we've got a little emergency here. Someone get an icepack! (to Nora) If you can move it, it's not broken.
Nora: (clutching left wrist) Ow...
Scooter: Boy, the sidewalk down by the bookshop has so much ice on it you could skate on it.
Storyteller: It's a disgrace - the public works people should have had that salted and de-iced days ago. Where are those moss packs!
Beige: (returning with said moss packs) Here, your Royal Scribbler-ness. Now, Nora, if your wrist turns purple with yellow polka dots, it means...
Erin: (taking packs) That galloping tendonitis will set in, followed by general apathy. We know. Nora, just keep it propped up; I'll go get some painkillers.
Nora: I shouldn't have tried carrying those boxes of books out the front way...and now I can't do much of anything for the next week.
Scooter: Come on, Nora, you'll live...you should have seen what the Screaming Thing looked like after "Wheel in the Sky."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh nos! Nora with a broken wrist? Those aren't any fun. I remember when I had a broken ankle back in high school.
Anything we can do to help? :concern:
*Leaves phone number to call us if you need anything, along with milk and sweet maple glazed 20 cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.