MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D ushers everybody over to the game room, done up like a creepy carnival. Feel free to amuse yourselves our fiends. Though he would join you, due to a previous appointment, the maaaaster shall return later.
*Count, offers drinks to the guests/ghosts.

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
You know, I have a possible theory. Dunno if you remember or know about these, but there were these two-piece jigsaw puzzles with Sesame Muppets to teach counting from 1 to 20. The character with the number was one piece, and a matching number of items for each Muppet along with the word form of the number was on the other. Yes, Prairie was included in the set, 17 with seventeen jacks. But there was this lavender female Anything Muppet cheerleader with the 4 on her jersey, and four footballs. What I think is they maybe confused the characters? Especially since it was back in the early days of Sesame? Other than that, I'd write up the question of why Prairie sang about wanting 3 footballs for Christmas and send it to Steve at the MuppetCast to see if he'd forward it to Fran Brill in hopes of getting an answer.

Hope this helps. *Disappears.
Hmmm...I don't remember the puzzles. But yeah maybe Prairie & the cheerleader character were mixed up.I'll Email Steve & ask him to forward it to Fran Brill. (It's been quite a while since "Merry Christmas From Sesame Street" was out though. Hopefully she remembers why)
Thank mew fur your your suggestion.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Carnival games start up in the gameroom for whoever wants to join us.

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Newsie (enters gameroom with Cotterpin): Why, a very Happy Birthday to you, Ed. I see you have some amusing amusements for entertainment.

Cotterpin (nods): I really should put a few of these in my amusement park.

Kelly (bringing in some hot barbecue): Hi and Happy Birthday! I'm freezing, so I hope you don't mind that we brought stuff that's hot from the saloon.

Pearl (slaps her knee): Hot dog! I've seen this kinda stuff back when I worked in the circus! *goes to play*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Changed into comfier hangin' out clothes.

Kelly! Course your welcome, and hey, barbecue! Bless my soul.
It lifts my spirits, I swear it never fails.
And the sauce Mamma makes gonna stay there forever, if you dare to get it under your nails.
Thanks Newsie. Feel free to "borrow" any ideas you like Pin.

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl: Well, Spike stayed at home, so the vittles'll last a BIT longer. *laughs*

Kelly (plays darts)

Newsie (gets it in the behind): OW!

Kelly (chuckles): Sorry!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (somehow manages to join Zoot): Oomph! I gotta think about getting springy shoes or something. *looks up at Zoot* Would you like to dance?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Mahna Mahna:*walks in with giant cake made by Nigel
Logan: *Also walks in with a present in his hand* Happy Birthday, Ed!
Meanwhile, back in room 4
Nigel: *Watching VHS of It's a Wonderful Life*
Snowths: dood doo doo doo (Translation: Wer'e going to the party to get something to eat).
Nigel: Okay have fun.....*Starts falling asleep* I wonder what the world would be like if I was never born...
Back in gameroom...
Logan: *Covered in cake* ... I don't care if it was really heavy! Clean it up!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey Logan. Thanks for showing up dude.

See, that's why he's one of the X-Men's greatest alumns.
*Batties in their cute waitress skirts tend to the people who've come to have fun at our jolly gathering.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (blushes): Well, it's more like you're dancing and I'm just getting carried around in your arms, but I promise to gaze at them in awe and wonder. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.