1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (grins): Hi, Spamela. Yeah, I guess Spike really warped Cotterpin when he lived with us. :p
  2. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Finally, back in our own dorm.

Digit: Well, let's see what's changed. *opens the door*

Everyone: O_O *can't believe what they see*

Cait: OMG, we get our own bathroom! It's small, but it'll work.

Vicki: Our room is decorated in theater style, Caitlyn!

Digit: My computer! *starts to type away*

Lindbergh: Wow, nice decorations in our room!

Waldo: Whee! *starts flying around the kitchen*

Lips: *happily falls onto the bed in his room*
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *snickers and shakes her head* Poor little Cotterpin...he corrupted her mind. XP
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (offended, but not really): Hey! I don't need some leather-junkie warping me! I'm not exactly what you'd call a "normal" Doozer anyway!
  5. The Count Moderator

:p You're as normal as a purple-mohawked Doozer what has to see the medic five times in one day because of flooping. *Hugs Cotterpin, then puts her down carefully.
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (frowning): Ick, don't remind me -- two-timing Wrench loser! He only hated it because I actually went somewhere with my career.

Pearl (from poolside, trying to sound understanding): Y'know, hon, this is just a reminder from a gal who's, uh, had lots of practice bein' with males ... they don't like it when you poo-poo their jobs. We women-folk don't like it when they minimalize the domestic scene, actin' like all that ever gets done is watchin' TV and eatin' cookies. Your ex probably loves his job and resents you bein' so hard on him 'bout it.

Cotterpin (scoffs): Waldo understands me ....

Pearl (nods): He also don't know enough 'bout how you little fellas work to understand why you resent bein' who ya are.

Cotterpin (temper rising): I am NOT resentful of who I am! I already had this conversation when I first met Red -- I realized I'm a Doozer! Wrench just doesn't appreciate it!

Pearl (shrugs): All's I'm sayin, luv, is that he prob'ly felt the same way. *goes back to swimming*
  7. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *somehow gets lost in the conversation and then turns back towards her magazine, flipping a page*
  8. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *sitting on one of the wicker chairs in the living room of Room 17 and--for some reason--is watching Starsky and Hutch (tv show)*

Spamela: ...should I ask?

Chamberlain: Mmmmm... :confused: No. *turns back to the TV screen* Do you think Dr. Teeth would get p.o.ed if I called him Huggy Bear? =PPPP

Spamela: Er...well...I think he'd be disturbed. O_O

Chamberlain: No--it's a character in this show--not a, you know, affectionate nickname. =PPP I swear. :confused:

Spamela: O______o Right.

Chamberlain: ...

Meanwhile...

Ailie: Huggy Bear! <33 *clings to Dr. Teeth's leg*
  9. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl: ZZZZZ ...

Cotterpin: ZZZZZZ ...

Kelly (watches the Nostalgia Critic and the Angry Video Game Nerd mock a Ninja Turtles concert): I had that tape.... *sighs sadly*
  10. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *leaves waffles and toast for the dorm members again*

Ailie: *runs off to school*
  11. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (chomps on toast): Yay, toast!

Pearl (nods): Thankee, Zoot!

Cotterpin: ZZZZZZZ ... waffles ... ZZZZZZZ ...
  12. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: Friday
    Red: Friday
    Beth: I am so glad it is Friday
    Red: So what's up for the weekend?
    Beth: I don't know, I'm thinking barbeque
    Red: Fun!
  13. The Count Moderator

Mmm... The list's coming along nicely again.
    Count: Where are we now?
    Halfway through... The rest's yet to be re-re-readded.
    Count: Ah. Okay. Vhat about...
    The haunters? Well, I still need the doxy descript.
    Count: And for here?
    Oh, the room descript? Yes, it's all worked out, just have to write it up and post it. Good times.
    Count: Yep.

*Uncle D's skulking around, leaving baggies of W & W's at every door.
    UD: Huh? I thought these were M&M's. That's the last time I buy from that... *Turns them upside-down/around. :confused:... :o
  14. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (opens garage door): O_O CANDY!

edit:

Kelly (comes back in to the Dorms): Woohoo!

Pearl: What is it?

Kelly (smiling): With some beef tips, it only took a few minutes to get the puppies to learn to walk with a harness! *sticks out her tongue* Take THAT, paid trainers! I am a POKEMON MASTER!

Pearl (rolls eyes)
  15. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *drops her book bag on the floor of her and Spammy's room, swamped with homework but too lazy to do any of it =P* ...whassup Spammy? Did ya miss me? Huh? Where's my dinner, wife-lady? =P

Spammy: *painting her nails a sheer sort of pink* =P Do you know how much housework Zoot--I mean, I've been doing? Make your own dinner........... *trying to think of a guy name* ...Gerald.

Ailie: :confused: ... XD Yeah, we're cool...so where are the guys? =PPP

Spamela: Well, Zoot's with Lips somewhere and Chamberlain's in his sketchy closet and Dr. Teeth's outside, I think. Get him to make you something, never mind mooching off your poor, old wife. =P

Ailie: Will do. =3 *wanders out to the grounds* Bootsy Collins...?
    *nudges him*

Dr. Teeth: *shooting baskets; the hoop is missing most of the net* Word?

Ailie: Make me a sammich. =3

Dr. Teeth: =P Lemmeh heah the magic word firs'.

Ailie: :confused: Now? XP
    Just kidding...pleeeeash? O_O

Dr. Teeth: Why don' I make ya a hot dog instead? Ya wan' that? Hey, I'll make 'em fo' evereh-one. I got nothang bettah ta do. =P *setting down the ball and dragging a grill over*

Ailie: Okies. :halo: *starts playing with the basketball*
  16. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Gillis: So, what are our plans for the weekend?
    Kim: I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've got to work summer shift at the library.
    Boober: Laundry.
    Gillis: What else is new?
    Mimzy: *sighs* Here we go again...
    Kim: Okay, we are not going to go through that this semester. I have had enough of you ragging on each other. We cool?
    Boober: Yes.
    Gillis: *sighs* Yes.
    Kim: Good.

-Kim
  17. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Hey, Vicki, where are the others?

Vicki: Mmm... Lips is with Zoot somewhere, Digit is looking for a present for Kelly, Lindbergh is out doing a repair, and Waldo's with Digit, I believe.

Cait: Okay. *goes outside to find Ailie shooting some hoops* Hi, girl. Whatcha up to?

Waldo: *flying around the Dorms by himself, humming a few tunes*
  18. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Not much, procrastinating like always and waiting for food. =P You?

Dr. Teeth: *lifting the cover of the grill a bit and adding a little more lighter fluid* O_O *waves one of his hands over the fire and it eventually dies down*
  19. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Mmmm... not much. I seem to be at two places at once, though. It's kinda weird.

Waldo: *flies by* Hey, Dr. Teeth. Whatcha cooking?
  20. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: ...uhhhhhh...cheese? :confused:

Dr. Teeth: *not looking up because he doesn't want to burn anything* Hm? Oh, y'know...foodz...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.