1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Gillis: So, what are our plans for the weekend?
    Kim: I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've got to work summer shift at the library.
    Boober: Laundry.
    Gillis: What else is new?
    Mimzy: *sighs* Here we go again...
    Kim: Okay, we are not going to go through that this semester. I have had enough of you ragging on each other. We cool?
    Boober: Yes.
    Gillis: *sighs* Yes.
    Kim: Good.

-Kim
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Hey, Vicki, where are the others?

Vicki: Mmm... Lips is with Zoot somewhere, Digit is looking for a present for Kelly, Lindbergh is out doing a repair, and Waldo's with Digit, I believe.

Cait: Okay. *goes outside to find Ailie shooting some hoops* Hi, girl. Whatcha up to?

Waldo: *flying around the Dorms by himself, humming a few tunes*
  3. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

(All of the gang, save Scooter, is out on the lawn.)

Erin: (reading the Shipping News) Anyone know where Scooter's gotten to?
    Nora: (sipping a black raspberry milkshake) He called and said something happened at the theater, but he'll be back here soon.
    Storyteller: (sorting through conspiracy theories about the Wizard) Always something going on...Erin, my inkpot's over by your elbow, could you pass it to me...thank you.
    Beige: So anyways, I said to that new security Fraggle, look pal, you'd better...wait, I think that's Scooter now. (sits up) What the heck does he have all over his jacket?

(Scooter wanders over - his jacket is splattered with violently purple splotches.)

Scooter: Hi, guys.
    Erin: Scooter, what happened?
    Scooter: You remember I told you guys about Gonzo's mold collection wanting a spot on the bill?
    Others: Yes.
    Scooter: Well, they finally got impatient and took over the theater. And as I was helping Beauregard round them up, one of them knocked over a jar of some chemical Bunsen was working on, and I was caught in the splatter...
    Beige: That stuff's not caustic is it?
    Scooter: No...(takes off jacket) But my jacket got the worst of it.
    Nora: I wonder what it's going to take to get that stuff out?
    Storyteller: Well, I just heard Boober say that he wanted to work on laundry - take it to him and see what he can do with it.
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (stumbles out of her room and lands on the sofa in their living room)

Pearl (checks her watch): Uh, mornin', sugah?

Kelly (grumbles)

Cotterpin: You okay?

Kelly (tosses and turns): What IS it with 2 AM? *buries head under a cushion* I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep, all because they never want to sleep during the night! *pounds the sofa half-heartedly* Why? Why ME?

Pearl: You could just let them work themselves out at night. They're PUPPIES, after all.

Kelly (sighs and shakes her head): They start fighting if you don't deal with it after about half an hour. And then there's the messes to clean up ... nah, it's just more worth it to let them work it out in the backyard. *lifts head* So, what did I miss?

Pearl (shrugs): We dunno. We were asleep.

Cotterpin (nods, sticking out her tongue): Yeah, for like 10 hours. We're so refreshed.

Kelly (buries head under cushion again): AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Blinks. Huh? Thought this place was deader than erm, anyhew. *Hits bouncing meatball with a tennis racket from somewhere around the pools... 15-Love...
  6. RedPiggy

Kelly (is walking around the Dorms zombie-like)

Pearl (walking with her to make sure she doesn't fall down): Did the young-un's get through the vet visit alright?

Kelly (nods and mumbles)

Pearl: Well, that's good. Why doncha get some shut-eye?

Kelly (mumbles)
  7. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Kim: Don't worry, Scooter; your jacket is in good hands. I just hope Boober's got some industrial-strength detergent to work on those splotches...
    Boober: Oh, it can't be that bad... *sees the jacket* Eugch. What caused those stains again?
    Kim: I believe it was a combination of mold and one of Bunsen's chemicals.
    Boober: ...where did I put my surgical mask?
    Kim: *rolls eyes*

-Kim
  8. RedPiggy

Kelly (singing half-heartedly): Tomorrow, tomorrow is always ... *sigh* basically as soon as I open my eyes.

Cotterpin (banging her head against the arm of the sofa): Here we go again. The poor, sleepless martyr .... *under her breath* I was timing you ... you slept for about ten hours last night.

Kelly: Bite me, Cotterpin. *shrugs* I was just in a weird singing mood. I dunno why. *looks around* Where's Pearl?

Cotterpin (shrugs): Off to the pool I guess. I woulda thought someone from a hot and muggy land like Pangaea would welcome summer.

Kelly: Well, it's not like she likes to bake either, you know. There needs to be a happy medium.
  9. The Count

*Returning to the dorms... That was a pleasant outing.
    Count: Indeed.
    UD: Agreed.

In case anyone wants to know, we went down to Nelson Square and took a ride all around the town's monorail/trainlike line and then back to the square. Bought some fruits there, have to see if Erin can do us the favor of turning them into healthy shakes later. Now to kick back and relax for the rest of the evening. :cool: :sleep:
  10. RedPiggy

Kelly and Cotterpin: Cool, glad you had fun!
  11. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Scooter: (admiring jacket) Wow...that's good work, Boober. Can't even tell where the chemicals hit it. Thanks!
    Storyteller: Go hang it up before something else happens to it...now, then, is it true that Ed dropped off some fruit for us?
    Erin: Yeah, they've put in an order for some shakes and smoothies. (sorts through bag of fruit)
    Beige: So what do you need for those? Milk, ice cream, yogurt?
    Nora: It depends on whether the drinker is on a starvation diet. Since that doesn't seem to apply to anyone here, we can use whatever we want.

(blender fires up some time later)
  12. The Count

Ah... Finally got to the three-quarters mark for the list, at least, in terms of productions. In terms of overall total, I don't zink you want to know. Maybe tomorrow I can catch up on some podcasts and post our room descript. Night all.

Uncle D, voiceover: MC Dorms have been brought to you tonight by the letter S for sleep... And by the number 21. Rest in peace, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy doom.
  13. The Count

*Uncle D and the Count are huddled up on my bed, I'm in my computer chair... Okay guys, here we go. *Listening to Pincast's newest episode, which will be a long one, again. :p
  14. AnimatedC9000

Cait: Come on, Lips... we needed someone to be James Bond, and you won the toss...

Lips: *dressed up as 007, holding a grappling hook in hand* Are you guys sure that I can do this?

Cait: You'll be great! *looks at Digit (dressed up as Spock), Vicki (dressed up as Sally from TNBC), Waldo (transformed into Mickey Mouse), and Lindbergh (dressed up as Chewbacca)* Doesn't he look good, guys? *without letting them answer* Hold on, let me get my costume... *zooms back to the room to get one*

Lips: Well, here goes nothing... *throws the grappling hook to a tree branch and swings into view, knocking over Chamberlain with his feet before he lands near Zoot*
  15. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *appearing in her Annete Funicello costume* REPRESENT!

Digit: *facepalm*
  16. The Count

*Steals and cuddles Vicki/Sally. <333

*Thinking: Hmm, should I make it so that my cast of counted characters has Vicki as Sally instead of Sally herself?
    *Cuddling Vicki more.

But who would play Jack then? Meh.

Count and Uncle D: Can we join the costume party Cait?
  17. The Count

*Leaves some more M&M's for everybody... *Has sent Vicki back to Caitlyn ages ago, hopes more story will be posted soonish. *Humming a little somewhat happy.
  18. RedPiggy

Pearl (strumming along on her guitar in the common room)

Cotterpin (off at Doozer Dome)

Kelly (camping out at the Park for awhile, as she needs the fresh air due to a bad case of cabin fever)
  19. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: *strolls into her room, carrying several large suitcases and humming "The Wee Kirkudbright Centipede"*

Bean: *opens the door for her*

Animal: *running up and down the hallway chasing Link*
  20. The Count

Hmm... Maybe she'll wake up and be a slayer.
    *Count and UD shiver a little.

*Back to the bowels of the dorms that is my private little bat-cave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.