1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yezzz? If you say so. Uncle D naps on his bed, Count drinks some dark lemonade with his cat in his lap.

:sing: Softly...
    I know just how to whisper.
    And I know just how to cry.
    I know where to find the answers.
    And I know just how to lie...
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bo: *pings the reception bell* Alright! We're moving in! Just be and the...the...Mole is it?...Just me and the Beau...back in the ol' Bachelors Pad...Just the two of us. Peace, quiet...
    Beau: *dragging pile of large suitcases* So...where should I put these mops?
    Ragmop 1: Ay ay ay ay ay AY! *running around the reception like a loose cannon*
    Ragmop 2: Ignore him...*sigh*...He's over excited...
    Female Ragmop: I'll need a place to keep all my dish clothes...and the wringer...
  3. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (playing video games in the game room ... I guess a PSP, since it's small enough :p)

Pearl (snoozing on a sofa in the common room)

Kelly (gives her dogs some pills 'cause they're sick): YAY! *finds a pill on the patio just minutes later* BOO!
  4. The Count

:smirk: Yeah Kells, ya gotta hide them in their food, wrap it tight in a rolled-up piece of ham or cheese.

*Back to work... :busy:
  5. RedPiggy

Cotterpin: Yeah, we Doozers have been working on making medicated Doozer sticks for sick Fraggles. So far it works.

Pearl: Oh, Kelly used rolled-up ham ... the problem was the pills fell out of the ham.

Cotterpin (nods): I might deliver some medicated Doozer sticks to Kelly's dogs. I hear they'll eat anything in her mother's garden. Well, not everything, but they like onions real well.
  6. The Count

Mmm, dried onion-flavored Doozersticks. Will have to try those some day. :hungry:
  7. Beauregard

Bo: *after the unsettling Reception incident*...*heads into Room 28 and sets bags down on the lower bunk of the beds* For a moment there I thought that Beau had brought talking, singing mops with him...
    Ragmop 1: *crashes through door, spinning around the room* M! I say M-O! M-O-P! I say M-O-P-P!
    Ragmop 2: *depressed*...Raggmopp...
    Female Ragmop: Don't worry...I'm sure we can get this place cleaned up in no time...We are mops, after all.
    Beau: *following behind*...Hey, I didn't invite them...They just came...
    Bo: *headslap*
  8. christyb

christyb New Member

Away in Flordia

Skeeter: *on Beach* So you sure we aren't too late at getting back for the Summer term

Me: I don't think so. It doesn't start for another week...I think.

Sprocket: *hunts for shells with his nose*
  9. Beauregard

Bo: *unpacking, ignoring the constant noise of the Ragmops* So I hear there's gunna be a girl moving in Next Door, number 26 sometime soon.
    Beau: *frowns*
    Bo: I'll go over with a cup of sugar or something when she gets here...Only seems polite.
    Beau: *folds old cloths into drawers*
    Bo: ...Hey, what? You can bring a family of hyper and depressed Mops into my new home, and I can't even go see the girl next door?

Ragmop 1: I say R!
    Ragmop 2: I say...shut up!
    Female Ragmop: I say...Don't FIGHT!
    Ragmop 1: I say R-A-G-G, M-O-P-P, Ragmop!
    Ragmop 2: *headslap*

Bo: How does that even work with a mop?
  10. christyb

christyb New Member

Skeeter: So is Beau speaking to you yet?

Me: No and I'm not sure what I did.

Skeeter: hmmm

Sprocket: *crap pokes a claw outta the sand pinches Sprockets nose*
  11. The Count

Mmmmmm... *Pats Muppet Listings book with photos of every character included therein.
    Count: How's it coming?
    Well enough that I can pause for a while now. Got to the indigo bow again, six times production groupings of four, Muppets Tonight just finished that.
    Count So what's left?
    Me: JHH, Mopatop's, TMS, and SST.

But c'mon, let's leave this locked for now and hang out at the pools, grab a bite, or see if we can complete another haunter or two for your wall. *Leaves thread.
  12. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth: So I think it's another pool day
    Red: Works for me
    Beth: Keeping them clean as always?
    Red: Of course! Who wants to swim in a dirty pool?
    Beth: Just checking.
  13. Beauregard

Bo: Er...listen, guys...gentle...gentlemops...we really don't have room here for you guys so I might suggest you get your own closet somewhere and...

Ragmop 1: *stops and stares*
    Ragmop 2: *stops, depressed, and stares*
    Female Ragmop: GUYS?

Bo:...your own cupboard somewhere and...maybe...*a few moments later, finds self shut and locked into closet by mops* Beau! BEAU!
  14. RedPiggy

Pearl (finds mops going around): O_O

Cotterpin (driving around, to mops): HEY, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M DRIVING HERE?
  15. Beauregard

Ragmop 1: Oh, excuse me! *leaps aside, walking down the corridor* Hi! I'm...er...
    Ragmop 2: A mop? *depressed*
    Ragmop 1: Right, right! I'm a mop. Nice to meet ya!
    Female Ragmop: *smiles* *can mops even smile?*
    Ragmop 2: *well, I never do...*
    Ragmop 1: *will you two stop talking in the action areas again?*
    Female Ragmop: *ahem...* So...You two live here?
  16. RedPiggy

Pearl: O_O I'm sorry, you're ... mops? Mops ... that ... talk?

Cotterpin (sighs): It's okay. I'm Cotterpin Doozer and the lady lizard next to me who is having trouble saying sentences with more than two syllables per word is Pearl Sinclair. She's not used to the weirdness that goes on here entirely. Of course, it could also be that fall she took when she crushed the Dorm roof ....
  17. Beauregard

Ragmop 1: Fairy critical for someone who should be extinct...
    Ragmop 2: You should be extinct...
    Female Ragmop: Hello Cotterpin, dear. Are you very small? Or very far away?

Bo: *in cupboard* HELP HELP HELP!
  18. The Count

*At the pool...

Count: Do you hear someone?
    You mean...
    Count: Fright.
    Don't worry about it, it's just Bo locked in his closet again.
    Count: Oh... For a moment I vas worried.
  19. RedPiggy

Kelly (walks into the Dorms, hearing loud yelling): What is the deal? *opens up a cupboard where Bo is* Oh, I've been looking for a cup like that. *takes cup and closes (but not locks) the cupboard door*

Pearl: Fairies? *shakes head* Now I'm ALL confused.
  20. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Bean: *wearing a pair of sparkly fairy wings and holding a wand*

Sweetums: *ties a rope around Bean's waist and holds it up as though Bean were flying*

Bean: I'm the Magic Bean Fairy! * "flies" down the hallway, Sweetums holding him up by the rope*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.