1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: ...and...you...took...that..phrase...from...Dr. Teeth...ja monkey... =P

Zoot: Hi Lips. =3 <3
  2. The Count Moderator

*Steals and cuddles Vicki/Sally. <333

*Thinking: Hmm, should I make it so that my cast of counted characters has Vicki as Sally instead of Sally herself?
    *Cuddling Vicki more.

But who would play Jack then? Meh.

Count and Uncle D: Can we join the costume party Cait?
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *is outside* *shuffling across the grass and randomly picking flowers because...yeah, just because*

Dr. Teeth: *approaches her, dressed like Jacko out of Thriller* Hey Spammeh... >=3

Spammy: O_O *gasps and backs away*

Dr. Teeth: ... <33 *bites her on the neck*

Spamela: O_______o *screams and then faints*

Dr. Teeth: *rubs his sleeve across his mouth and carries her back in* ...I loves you too. <33 ^_^

Ailie: :confused: *observes all of this and walks off to school serenely* =P
  4. The Count Moderator

*Leaves some more M&M's for everybody... *Has sent Vicki back to Caitlyn ages ago, hopes more story will be posted soonish. *Humming a little somewhat happy.
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Mr. Panda: *munches on the candy contentedly* Thank you, Eduardo. =3 *licks*

Spamela: ...nyaaaaa... *drools unconsciously*

Zoot: :confused: What's wrong with Spammy?

Chamberlain: Your gangsta bandmate bit her and now she's destined to become cursed forever and walk with the undead. Perhaps even become the band leader's undead bride. Mmmmmmm...that's kind of a turn on, actually. =P Lucky freak.

Zoot: ...............anybody want muffins?
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (strumming along on her guitar in the common room)

Cotterpin (off at Doozer Dome)

Kelly (camping out at the Park for awhile, as she needs the fresh air due to a bad case of cabin fever)
  7. Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: *strolls into her room, carrying several large suitcases and humming "The Wee Kirkudbright Centipede"*

Bean: *opens the door for her*

Animal: *running up and down the hallway chasing Link*
  8. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: O_O *cocking her head at Zoot after she asked him how his day was* Wha--? ! Nu! Undead, or not, she's MY wife! >_> Mine, I tell you!

Zoot: And she's still Clifford's girlfriend...? :confused: What are you going to do?

Ailie: *hiss* When I see Dr. Teeth...I'mma...pull...his nose off. And then he really will be Michael Jackson. Vengence will be mine. XP

Spamela: *still unconscious on the grass*
  9. The Count Moderator

Hmm... Maybe she'll wake up and be a slayer.
    *Count and UD shiver a little.

*Back to the bowels of the dorms that is my private little bat-cave.
  10. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: Like Buffy?

Chamberlain: Nosh...she'll be one of the undead soon. You'll see... =P
  11. The Count Moderator

Yezzz? If you say so. Uncle D naps on his bed, Count drinks some dark lemonade with his cat in his lap.

:sing: Softly...
    I know just how to whisper.
    And I know just how to cry.
    I know where to find the answers.
    And I know just how to lie...
  12. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: *rises, her eyes blank--staring at everything and yet seeing only one thing--tasty human/muppet flesh* ... O_O *skulks towards them* I want to...suck...your blood...

Dr. Teeth: *pops up out of nowhere* <33 I wanna suck yo b--

Chamberlain: *swats him* Down! -_-
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bo: *pings the reception bell* Alright! We're moving in! Just be and the...the...Mole is it?...Just me and the Beau...back in the ol' Bachelors Pad...Just the two of us. Peace, quiet...
    Beau: *dragging pile of large suitcases* So...where should I put these mops?
    Ragmop 1: Ay ay ay ay ay AY! *running around the reception like a loose cannon*
    Ragmop 2: Ignore him...*sigh*...He's over excited...
    Female Ragmop: I'll need a place to keep all my dish clothes...and the wringer...
  14. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (playing video games in the game room ... I guess a PSP, since it's small enough :p)

Pearl (snoozing on a sofa in the common room)

Kelly (gives her dogs some pills 'cause they're sick): YAY! *finds a pill on the patio just minutes later* BOO!
  15. The Count Moderator

:smirk: Yeah Kells, ya gotta hide them in their food, wrap it tight in a rolled-up piece of ham or cheese.

*Back to work... :busy:
  16. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *chases after the band leader with a stake and a mallet* Mmmmmm! Only I can be the sinister one! >_> Rawr!
  17. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty stands in the middle of the room; RF pulls down the sneak thief's arm; his eyes spin, and stop on two bananas; Lefty spits out several nickels that RF collects in a plastic cup.

RF: YAY!

Tony: Lefty a slot machine again?

RF: Yup!

Tony: He swallow a bunch of nickels?

RF: Nope.

Tony: Then how is he spitting them out?

RF: I dunno. He was talking to me, and he suddenly stopped. He resembled a slot machine somewhat, so I pulled on his arm and...well...(pulls Lefty's arm; eyes roll and stop; Lefty makes a loud, annoying honking sound) WHEE! JACKPOT!

Cascade of nickels pour from Lefty's mouth; a gleeful RF catches them in his cup.
  18. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Hey! O_O *starts to chase Chamberlain with water and a rake* You leave him alone, you filthy buzzard!

Waldo: Get 'im, Cait, get 'im!

Vicki: *pulls Waldo back* I think you've had a little too much soda today, Waldo...
  19. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: X_X *cringes* The water...the cleanness...it burns... *still chases after Dr. Teeth nonetheless*

Dr. Teeth: *dodging him, having fun* XP
  20. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *throws water at the overgrown buzzard as she's chasing him* XPPP

Waldo: Whoo-HOOOOO! *hits his head* Ow...

Vicki: I told you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.