MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (knocks on room 1): LOL, Addams Family schtick! Cool! Ed? I hear you were looking for me? I had to go walk Bear and Sarah.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for everything. Night Tish.

*Count plays the organ, to the tune of a familiar TV theme song.
:batty: Of corpse, back when I knew 'em, they vere called the Addumses.

(Points for anyone who gets that reference).

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (stretches): Ah, sleep. How wonderful it is!

Hoggle (yawns): Well, it's Monday.

Kelly (nods): Yep. Time to start working on preparing for the party this weekend.

Hoggle: What time's it gonna be?

Kelly (blinks): YOU'RE the one hosting it here ... *is confused*

Hoggle: Oh, yeh, right. *rubs the back of his head* I ain't never thrown a party before.

Kelly (smiles): What about when you showed up in Sarah's bedroom? O_O *playfully laughs*

Hoggle (blushes deeply): Oh, well, that ... that wasn't ... I means ... *sighs* I'll gets everything prepared fer the weekend. *leaves to the Labyrinth to work on stuff*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *sitting on her bed with her Elvis doll in her lap* It isn't fair!

Link: *sitting across the room on his bed, looking through the swimsuit edition of SwineIllustrated* What's not fair?

Alex: Becky gets to spend the whole fall semester in London, and I can't go with her because I wasn't planning on not going back to LA!

Link: I see...

Alex: I mean, yeah I can always go next year but it wont be with Becky! It's bad enough I don't get to go back to LA, but I have to miss out on London as well?

Link: Mmhhmm...

Alex: >_> You're not listening, are you?

Link: You betcha...

Bean: *playing with a toy train* Well at least we still get to go to Labyrinth! That should be fun!

Alex: Yep. *absent-mindedly pulls the string in the back of her Elvis doll. It begins to play "Heartbreak Hotel"*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D arrives, carrying hardcovers with the latest chapters of Jareth's Summer Bash and The Muppets Perform Harry Potter.
UD: Oh ed... We've new readings.
Me: Put them down and read them yourself first... I'm on the U and V's.
Oh, and please ask Count to take our 13 o'clock wall clock to Kelly as a loaner, I think she might find it useful.

*Thinking: We also need to cast about some wishes, smart ones though.
*Keeps working on the listings.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (opening the door): A clock? Hon, what do you think WATCHES are for? *looks at the numbers* Uh, I think this one's a mite off by an hour.

Kelly (coming to the door, sees the clock, laughs): Thanks, Count. We don't really need it. I'm gonna bring a watch. I'm not as stupid as Sarah. I like verification that time is being progressed, rather than just watch someone twirling clock hands for a few moments and then claiming that time itself is being altered. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: I don't blame you... We keep this one around, for sentimental reasons... It vas a gift from an MC friend. *Laughing a little, if you think this clock's off... You should see my Transylwanian cuckoo clock, that baby has 19 hours on it.

Heh, that reminds me... Need to check if the HM O-Pin Haunted House stuff can be ordered through their mail services. There's a 13 o'clock watch amongst the offerings, as well as a carpetbag display/carry-along case and a big framed set of pins with characters in poses so they look like the letters that spell out "HAUNTED MANSION".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Later...

*Patting one of my grimoirs. Ah, Z Muppet Show entries are, how you zay, ze finis.
Count: *Blinks. You mean?
Yes, just one production left... Only 1 production left.
Count: Vill you get it done by...
This Sunday? I'd like to, honestly I would, no more fitting gift for everyone here on my 7th anniversaire as an MC member... But I've got other things on the agenda. C'mon, let's head over to listen to a new MuppetCast, it's a doozy of a long one this time.

*The roomies gather to hear one of their favorite weekly podcasts.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (busy packing)

Pearl: Uh, hon, it ain't gonna be that long of a trip.

Cotterpin: Doozer motto: "Always be prepared"

Pearl (sighs): Uh-huh. *to Kelly who's nearly asleep on the sofa* Hey, Kell -- what new business you got to share with us?

Kelly (groans): It's hot, it's muggy, and we took the puppies to the groomers -- I'm not doing SQUAT today besides resting! *throws a pillow* Leave me alone!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *sitting on the couch between Animal and Link, watching The Godfather*

Animal: LEAVE GUN! TAKE CANOLI!

Alex: Yeah I like that line too...

Animal: *tries to put his arm around Alex*

Link: *also tries to put his arm around Alex, then glares at Animal*

Animal: *glares at Link*

Alex: *laughs and shoves both of their arms away* Guys! Knock it off. *throws popcorn at them*

Status
Not open for further replies.