MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh... Ick.
UD: Anything wrong?
No... Just getting rid of all the repeat spammers who try to sneak into MC.
UD: Mmmmm... Dirty job?
No, just time consuming sometimes. Oh well, that's why they made me part of the Mod Squad.

*Looks forward to those meatball hogies for late breakfast/early lunch.
*Posts something about a Mopatop's Shop character to see if I can get some help with it here, cause he doesn't have a page at the Wiki. Yet.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: There are so many good stories in the library this summer it's hard to keep up with them all
Red: Why read when you can be outside having fun?
Beth: Well, cause I like to read in summer, it's fun sometimes to sit in the sun with a good book
Red: I'd rather be in the water
Beth: Well, we could go to the pool, you can swim and I'll just read. Then we'll both be happy
Red: *thinks for a minute* Works for me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... But do you think they'll get finished? Only by nagging them will we know for sure! *Raises Riddler nagging stick. *Hopes for the Harry Potter one to be updated as well.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (posts a note in the basment common room): "Thanks again for all those who've gone with us to the Labyrinth in the fanfic version of the tale. I don't know if I'll be able to work on it today, as the wee ones are sick -- seems to happen after every trip to the vet, grrrr -- and until we know what's going on with them I find I can't really concentrate. Those of you who haven't yet been added to the story -- don't worry, you'll get in there. Oh yeah, and don't forget, I think I'll start (okay, Hoggle will start) gearing up for the trip to the Labyrinth here in the Dorms maybe Friday night. It won't be real time or anything, and even if you didn't give permission to be in the fanfic, I do hope you'll stop by and join us here in the Dorms. The more the merrier, and all that ..."

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *screaming and totally trashing the room - throwing things off shelves, over-turning mattresses, etc*

Bean: *big eyes, ears pulled down, hiding behind Sweetums*

Animal: *watching Alex with his mouth open*

Link: *eating popcorn*

Alex: I HATE HIM! *throws her stuffed animals at the wall*

Sweetums: *quietly pick up Alex's silver necklace and charm bracelet off the floor, both of which she threw off during her tirade*

Animal: *pats Alex's back* Uhh... It okay?

Alex: *bursts into tears, then locks herself in her bathroom*

Animal: *looks at Sweetums, scratching his head*

Sweetums: *shakes his head as he hands Animal Alex's charms, then takes Bean to play outside*

Link: *yawns and turns on the television*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is deeply worried about Alex, afraid she might erm... Well, let's just say Ima concerned for her. *Leaves stuffed werewolfee outside her dorm door.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (gets furious at the vet's office's phone call, slams the phone down): I can see how this bleep place is filled with failed nurses! GAAAAAAAH! That's the last time we go to see these bleeping bleepity bleep bleeps!

Cotterpin (looks toward your computer screen, nodding): That's what she said.

Pearl (picks up some brownies): Ain't it the truth, Spammie? Seems like everyone's had a bunch o' "bad day-itis" or somethin'.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Scoops up a brownie. <333 Spammy.
Anyone want milk?

*Wonders if it's okay to ask Kells something. :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wicked guitar sounding through the hall as grayish fog dissipates. The figure starts to make itself known, a phantomly blue dragon of a thing. His tail twitches seeing the others. *Thinks: That time again? Must remember to ask Shriekcy to send me a memo for these meetings.
*The music then turns into the Thriller theme with a few spooky riffs added for good measure.
UD: Shall we dance Eleanor?

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fine Fangs... *Waves clawed hand dismissively. *Starts dancing with the Muppet version of Carrie just admitted to the realms of the Master's counted creations. Small sparks edge her head of long dark blonde hair, mentally moving stuff out of the way as they dance demonly by. :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.