1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Waldo: *is squeezed* Wow, you do? Sounds neat! Maybe I can see it sometime?

Lindbergh: *chuckles* Actually, I've been a little busy lately. And besides, kiwi's can't fly.

Cait: ... and that's when I woke up. ... I have weird dreams. XPPP
  2. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin: Oh, of course!

Pearl (winks): I can make ya fly, sugah.

Kelly: So, Cait -- us an' Ailie were gonna do, um, stuff. Wanna join?
  3. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Waldo: That's great! I'm ready to see it anytime. =)

Lindbergh: *blushes underneath his feathers and chuckles a little nervously* Right, hon. You sure can.

Cait: Oh sure! We'd love to come!

Digit: Actually, I was gonna--

Cait: Don't care. We're all gonna have fun tonight. XPPP
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (laughs): I got plane tickets, silly feathah dustah!

Kelly: Well, I'm sure Ailie has a good place to go.
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: :confused: Ailie's not here. Mr. Panda's giving her driving lessons... *blinks* We're still waiting for Ed, though.
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly: Is that safe?

Pearl: I haven't seen ol' Ed none.

Cotterpin (doing her nails): Yeah, but it's rude to just leave.

Hoggle (still nowhere to be found)

Kelly (sighs): HEY, ED! YA COMIN'?
  7. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl: Well, hon's ... should we just go?

Kelly (shrugs): Ed's got a crystal ball. He can pop in when he wants.
  8. The Count Moderator

Gah! Sorry to all... Fell asleep, lost track of time.
    UD: Did you find it then?
    Hush you. *All dress for going out on the town, then the crystal ball is used to get us where Spammy, Kelly, and Cait have gone.

Um, hello?
  9. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (gasps 'cause Ed just magically popped ... into the hallway of the dorms): Uh, hi. I think we're alone now.

Pearl (nods): Yeah. I reckon it got real late.

Cotterpin: Hoggle went off chasing Chamberlain. I have no idea why Kelly's up so late.

Kelly: I'm not waking up four hours later because the pups wanted to go pee. I'll deal with it now. *to Ed* I have no idea where Spammy wanted to go. Cait and company just sorta zoned out too.

Edit:

Kelly: I'm really sorry. I was hoping for this "fun" thing to do, but I'm soooo sleepy. I need to turn in.

Cotterpin: You left the dogs in the yard.

Kelly (yawns): I'll get 'em. I'll get 'em.

(all return to room 2)
  10. The Count Moderator

Hmm... Looks like I've got a bit of a free day today. Nice and sunny, with a bit of chill from the sporadic rains. Think I'll go make some cookies for the gang. *Gathers ingredients for the dough, maple syrup bottle, cracked walnuts, and baking sheet. *Sets to work with a helpful hand from one of the spooks. *Humming to self in tune to MCR.
  11. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Cotterpin (driving up with a trailer full of stuff): Can I add some ingredients?

Pearl (sniffs): I smell heavenly sugah goodness...

Kelly (yawns, stretches): Hey, Ed! Um, what is MCR?
  12. The Count Moderator

*Waving hi...
    To Kelly: MCR = Muppet Central Radio.
    To Cotterpin: Sure... *Brings her a separate small bowl of dough so she can add her ingredients to her own batch.
    To Pearl: There should be some that've cooled by now... *More are baking in the oven.

You're lucky we don't have a certain googly-eyed muncher around. Though it'd be good to have him back. Maybe... Just dunno who I would take on as a new added roomie. Oh well, time enough for that in a couple of weeks.
  13. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (guzzling some water): Oh? A couple of weeks, huh? *heart beats faster*

Pearl (gently elbows Ed): Yeah, she wants her sugah-muffin back.

Cotterpin (whispers as she adds different fruit flavors to the mix): There's also someone else she'd like to have, but she'll tell you about it later.
  14. The Count Moderator

*To Pearl: Yeah, I was there at that party she had down in that maze.
    *Sampling a maple walnut cookie, putting a batch in a big ziploc bag so they can chill in the common room's fridge... *Wraps a few more in individual baggies as presents for the dorms.

You know... Been mulling over how to finish off the second square of haunters. There's a bit of wiggle room that I'm a smidge unsure of. Maybe we can talk later, there's no hurry though, still have the upper half to work on.
    *Whispers to Kelly: :hungry: as the 8th king.
  15. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly: Eighth king of what?
  16. The Count Moderator

*Whispering back: Of England with the name of one of their current princes.
    *Riddler laugh.
  17. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (scratches head and shrugs): Okay, whatever you say. It's been a really long day.

Cotterpin (nods): A financially stressful day.

Pearl: A PAIR o' financially stressful days.

Kelly (angrily): I GET IT! I GET IT! *sighs* There was that hiccup with the electric company, then the car inspection people wouldn't take checks, then I went back to the car place because I have no air conditioning in my car and it'll be a long drive to clinicals and they nearly made me have a stroke, but I got some more refrigerant so at least I can get cool now, even though I'm not paying for a motor thingie that is worth more than the car --.

Pearl: Oh, look! Cookies! *sticks one in Kelly's mouth to shut her up*

Kelly (mumbles for another 15 minutes)
  18. The Count Moderator

*Hugs Kelly for support/understanding. *Leaves, defeated from drama elsewheres.
  19. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (sighs and watches TV): We need comedy.

Cotterpin: It's a shame that plaid-wearing guy moved out. I thought he was very interesting. I'd love to start a Doozer News business. Someday.

Kelly: Do you think Ed'd let him come back if he roomed with us?

Cotterpin (counting on fingers): So ... how many roomies are we gonna have?

Kelly: Well, Spike's a given.

Cotterpin: Uh-huh.

Kelly: I don't think Waldo would ever forgive me if you left.

Cotterpin (blushes): Assuming he stays. I hope he does. And Cait an' them, too, of course.

Kelly: Of course. *sighs* But Hoggle needs to work on his stuff over at the Bog of Eternal Stench.

Cotterpin: Then there's Pearl.

Kelly: I like her.

Cotterpin (nods): So do I.
  20. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *is up too early because her doctor is ebil and wanted to have an appointment at like, dawn*

Dr. Teeth: I ain't ebil. :confused:

Ailie: Not you. XP

Spamela: *yawns and wanders in, still in a robe and bunny slippers* Myeh? What's going on? *nuzzles Dr. Teeth* =3 <3

Dr. Teeth: ^_^ *nuzzles her back* <3

Chamberlain: *scoffs* How disgusting. -_-

Ailie: Not much. I just has a physical. Beh. XP

Zoot: *slaving away as usual and making breakfast* ... *nearly falls asleep on the counter and then shakes his head*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.