1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (facepalm): I surely do NOT believe I forgot mah own birthday! I must be gettin' senile ....

Cotterpin (giggles)

Pearl: Shut up.
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *catching Spammy by the wrist in the hall* MMMMMMmmmmm...let's go for a little field trip to the train tracks, shall we? *cackles and dangles a rope in her face*

Spamela: *blinks* :confused:

Chamberlain: ...what? Aren't you going to scream for your boyfriend? >:3 Oh, please do. It makes my job more enjoyable.

Spamela: But he's in the shower... :p

Chamberlain: Ha...prove it. No wait, I will. *strides down to the 1st floor bathroom and goes inside* ... *comes back out five seconds later, squawking in disgust*

Dr. Teeth: *pokes his head out* Ya can knock, Chambahlame. It won' kill ya. =P

Chamberlain: X_x Ugh, just go... *throws a towel at him*

Dr. Teeth: :confused: *shrugs and wraps it around his head, strutting back to Room 17 nonchalantly*

Zoot: ... *gawks as his bandmate passes him*

Ailie: *lights her math textbook on fire* I keel you, homework. -_-

3. RedPiggy

Kelly (strolls up to room 17 with a humongous birthday cake): Hi, guys!

Pearl (springs out of birthday cake): It's mah birthday! *takes off her blouse and twirls it around and flings it at Chamberlain*

Kelly (facepalm)
  4. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Happy B-day Pearl. :3

Chamberlain: *screams like a little girl and runs off before he pukes*

Zoot: *follows Dr. Teeth with a camera hidden in his sax* :confused:
  5. RedPiggy

Kelly (starry-eyed): Oh, Spamela, check it out! *shows Spamela a large ring* Isn't it just divine? Spike gave me his mother's ring! *squeals*

Pearl (sighs): Anybody got some blouses in sextuple-X Large?
  6. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Ooh, it's beautiful, Kelly! ^_^ *pulls a blouse seemingly out of nowhere for Pearl*

Dr. Teeth: *from the other room* Zoot! :confused: *sprints away from him and hides behind Spammy* He's tryin' ta stalk mah a--

Spamela: Shhhhh. :p
  7. RedPiggy

Kelly: Would you be at the ceremony, Spammie? I'd love to have you ... and Ailie, of course ... as a bridesmaid! :D
  8. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Of course we will! We'll help with everything. Won't we, Dr. Teeth?

Dr. Teeth: Wha--? *staring at her chest*

Spamela: -_- That means yes. XP
  9. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: O_O *nearly chokes on her drink from trying to scream for joy at Kelly's news*

Vicki: Wow, that's spectacular, Kelly! Congratulations! =)

Cait: *manages to calm down* That's great news, Kelly! =) Are all of us invited?

Vicki: May I help with the invitations?
  10. RedPiggy

Kelly (grins and sits down clutching the ring): He makes me happy each time I see him. *sighs* He's the reason my heart can sing.

edit:

Kelly (pops back up): Oh, hi Cait! Hi, Vicki! We won't be having the ceremony until the fall semester starts, so if you don't like waiting, blame Ed. *giggles playfully*

Pearl (shrugs): The more the merrier, sweeties.
  11. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Oh, it's going to be so amazing. Me and Zoot can put up decorations, Dr. Teeth can play the organ, Chamberlain can sit in a corner, looking p.o.ed. XPP

Dr. Teeth: *steps out from behind Spammy* Organz?

Spamela: Yes, sweetie-- *eyes slowly lower* O_O *gasps and then swipes the musician's hat out of nowhere and shoves it near his thighs* *blush* Ahem...anyway, we can get a cake and flowers and blah blah blah blah...
  12. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *notices Dr. Teeth...* O_O *blushes like crazy and glomps him* <33

Vicki: *busily writing down everyone's jobs for the preparation of the ceremony* Digit will cover the sound system, I'll do the invitations and guest lists, Lips will help with the decorations, Caitlyn--

Digit: --what're you doing? :confused:

Cait: O_O *looks up at them from wildly smothering the good doctor with kisses* ... uh... hi? :confused:
  13. RedPiggy

Kelly (sighs dreamily): I would be the happiest person on Earth if the Electric Mayhem would play He'll Make Me Happy and As the World Falls Down ...
  14. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *clears her throat loudly, interjecting Cait* AHEM! He's MY Brer Fox. >_> *pulls the band leader back by the wrist* <33 *strokes his hair*

Zoot: *watches, having nothing better to do*
  15. RedPiggy

Pearl (tossing some rose petals over Cait's head): Cait an' I'll be flower gals, if that's alright with you, sugah.

*a bubble drifts past everyone and floats just above Kelly and pops, dropping a letter*

Kelly (reading): OOOOooh, a delegation of fairies and goblins will be in attendance as well. *squeals* Jareth loves me so much. *nods* He really needs to get over that frustrated actress Sarah. I'm the heir to the Labyrinth, after all.

Pearl: Actin' heir, actually.

Kelly (shrugs, smirks): Details, details ...
  16. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *pouts lip* Well, you're not the only one who thinks he's cute. <_< *pulls him back by the hand and cuddles with him* <33

Lips: *watches with Zoot, sighing* I can already tell that this isn't gonna end good at all...

Cait: *momentarily distracted by the rose petals* Oooh, pretty. =D *realizes that Pearl said something to her* Huh? Oh sure, I'd love to do that. I was a flower girl once, so I have... a little experience. *vaugely remembers a younger her walking down the aisle with the ring bearer, tears running down the little girl's cheeks and her clutching her Big Bird doll* For some reason, that wedding made me cry...
  17. RedPiggy

Kelly (to Cait): Awwwwwwww. You had a Big Bird doll at a wedding? That is SOOOOOO cute!
  18. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Nuuu! He's mine! >_>

Dr. Teeth: *is pulled between them* X_X

Zoot: *clings to Lips* :3 <3
  19. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *to Kelly* How did you see my flashback? O_O *to Spamela* Oh, you're so stubbron that you won't share? <_<

Lips: *grins and huggles Zoot* <3
  20. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Um, hello? He's MY boyfriend. =/ *clings to one of his arms*

Zoot: *snugs Lips* <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.