1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pearl (facepalm): I surely do NOT believe I forgot mah own birthday! I must be gettin' senile ....

Cotterpin (giggles)

Pearl: Shut up.
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Chamberlain: *catching Spammy by the wrist in the hall* MMMMMMmmmmm...let's go for a little field trip to the train tracks, shall we? *cackles and dangles a rope in her face*

Spamela: *blinks* :confused:

Chamberlain: ...what? Aren't you going to scream for your boyfriend? >:3 Oh, please do. It makes my job more enjoyable.

Spamela: But he's in the shower... :p

Chamberlain: Ha...prove it. No wait, I will. *strides down to the 1st floor bathroom and goes inside* ... *comes back out five seconds later, squawking in disgust*

Dr. Teeth: *pokes his head out* Ya can knock, Chambahlame. It won' kill ya. =P

Chamberlain: X_x Ugh, just go... *throws a towel at him*

Dr. Teeth: :confused: *shrugs and wraps it around his head, strutting back to Room 17 nonchalantly*

Zoot: ... *gawks as his bandmate passes him*

Ailie: *lights her math textbook on fire* I keel you, homework. -_-

3. RedPiggy

Kelly (strolls up to room 17 with a humongous birthday cake): Hi, guys!

Pearl (springs out of birthday cake): It's mah birthday! *takes off her blouse and twirls it around and flings it at Chamberlain*

Kelly (facepalm)
  4. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Happy B-day Pearl. :3

Chamberlain: *screams like a little girl and runs off before he pukes*

Zoot: *follows Dr. Teeth with a camera hidden in his sax* :confused:
  5. RedPiggy

Kelly (starry-eyed): Oh, Spamela, check it out! *shows Spamela a large ring* Isn't it just divine? Spike gave me his mother's ring! *squeals*

Pearl (sighs): Anybody got some blouses in sextuple-X Large?
  6. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Ooh, it's beautiful, Kelly! ^_^ *pulls a blouse seemingly out of nowhere for Pearl*

Dr. Teeth: *from the other room* Zoot! :confused: *sprints away from him and hides behind Spammy* He's tryin' ta stalk mah a--

Spamela: Shhhhh. :p
  7. RedPiggy

Kelly: Would you be at the ceremony, Spammie? I'd love to have you ... and Ailie, of course ... as a bridesmaid! :D
  8. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Of course we will! We'll help with everything. Won't we, Dr. Teeth?

Dr. Teeth: Wha--? *staring at her chest*

Spamela: -_- That means yes. XP
  9. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: O_O *nearly chokes on her drink from trying to scream for joy at Kelly's news*

Vicki: Wow, that's spectacular, Kelly! Congratulations! =)

Cait: *manages to calm down* That's great news, Kelly! =) Are all of us invited?

Vicki: May I help with the invitations?
  10. RedPiggy

Kelly (grins and sits down clutching the ring): He makes me happy each time I see him. *sighs* He's the reason my heart can sing.

edit:

Kelly (pops back up): Oh, hi Cait! Hi, Vicki! We won't be having the ceremony until the fall semester starts, so if you don't like waiting, blame Ed. *giggles playfully*

Pearl (shrugs): The more the merrier, sweeties.
  11. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Oh, it's going to be so amazing. Me and Zoot can put up decorations, Dr. Teeth can play the organ, Chamberlain can sit in a corner, looking p.o.ed. XPP

Dr. Teeth: *steps out from behind Spammy* Organz?

Spamela: Yes, sweetie-- *eyes slowly lower* O_O *gasps and then swipes the musician's hat out of nowhere and shoves it near his thighs* *blush* Ahem...anyway, we can get a cake and flowers and blah blah blah blah...
  12. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *notices Dr. Teeth...* O_O *blushes like crazy and glomps him* <33

Vicki: *busily writing down everyone's jobs for the preparation of the ceremony* Digit will cover the sound system, I'll do the invitations and guest lists, Lips will help with the decorations, Caitlyn--

Digit: --what're you doing? :confused:

Cait: O_O *looks up at them from wildly smothering the good doctor with kisses* ... uh... hi? :confused:
  13. RedPiggy

Kelly (sighs dreamily): I would be the happiest person on Earth if the Electric Mayhem would play He'll Make Me Happy and As the World Falls Down ...
  14. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *clears her throat loudly, interjecting Cait* AHEM! He's MY Brer Fox. >_> *pulls the band leader back by the wrist* <33 *strokes his hair*

Zoot: *watches, having nothing better to do*
  15. RedPiggy

Pearl (tossing some rose petals over Cait's head): Cait an' I'll be flower gals, if that's alright with you, sugah.

*a bubble drifts past everyone and floats just above Kelly and pops, dropping a letter*

Kelly (reading): OOOOooh, a delegation of fairies and goblins will be in attendance as well. *squeals* Jareth loves me so much. *nods* He really needs to get over that frustrated actress Sarah. I'm the heir to the Labyrinth, after all.

Pearl: Actin' heir, actually.

Kelly (shrugs, smirks): Details, details ...
  16. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *pouts lip* Well, you're not the only one who thinks he's cute. <_< *pulls him back by the hand and cuddles with him* <33

Lips: *watches with Zoot, sighing* I can already tell that this isn't gonna end good at all...

Cait: *momentarily distracted by the rose petals* Oooh, pretty. =D *realizes that Pearl said something to her* Huh? Oh sure, I'd love to do that. I was a flower girl once, so I have... a little experience. *vaugely remembers a younger her walking down the aisle with the ring bearer, tears running down the little girl's cheeks and her clutching her Big Bird doll* For some reason, that wedding made me cry...
  17. RedPiggy

Kelly (to Cait): Awwwwwwww. You had a Big Bird doll at a wedding? That is SOOOOOO cute!
  18. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Nuuu! He's mine! >_>

Dr. Teeth: *is pulled between them* X_X

Zoot: *clings to Lips* :3 <3
  19. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *to Kelly* How did you see my flashback? O_O *to Spamela* Oh, you're so stubbron that you won't share? <_<

Lips: *grins and huggles Zoot* <3
  20. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: Um, hello? He's MY boyfriend. =/ *clings to one of his arms*

Zoot: *snugs Lips* <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.