1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (shrugs): I'm just special that way :D
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Well, he was my boyfriend first. =/ *clings to his other arm*

Lips: *to Zoot* You're terrific, did you know that? =) <3

Digit: *sighs, wanting this madness to end*
  3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Spamela: Well, he's my boyfriend NOW. =/ You should let go.

Zoot: Awww, you're so nice. :3 *huggles* <3
  4. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Well, then why don't we both let go and let him decide which one to choose? =/

Lips: *cuddles Zoot back* And you're so adorable. =33 <33
  5. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Alex: *watching the fight and eating popcorn*

Animal: *grabs Dr. Teeth's legs and pulls*
  6. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: I am? O_O <33 *squee*

Ailie: *sits beside smexy Alex and watches too* : P

Dr. Teeth: ... X_x *trying to crawl away*
  7. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

(gang's doing some start-of-fall re-arranging of the apartment)

Storyteller: (singing, while dusting the furniture) Try to remember, that time in September...
    Beige: (chiming in, while checking the fridge) The milk's gone sour...and oh, so yellow...
    Storyteller: Beige, I am trying to sing here!
    Beige: And I want something to put in my coffee, is that so wrong?
    Scooter: (coming in with new quart of milk) Here you are, Beige. (takes out container of sour milk) Wait a minute - Nora, are you trying to make yogurt with this or something?
    Nora: Yeah, I put the cultures in there last night, and I'm supposed to let it sit for a few days.
    Scooter: Terrific. (to Storyteller) Hey, Storyteller, where do you want that huge box of notes on Traveling Matt?
    Storyteller: Be a dear and put them in my hut, won't you?
    Beige: (looking for broom) So she can moon over them all night long.
    Erin: (back in room) Nora, where do you want this collection of Jane Austen action figures?
    Nora: Put them up on my bookcase - next to the Bronte Sisters Super Squad.
    Erin: Gotcha covered. (starts singing) Like a tunnel that you follow, to a tunnel of its own...
    Scooter: Still got "Windmills of Your Mind" stuck in your head?
    Erin: You bet.
    Nora: Just make sure Don Quixote doesn't come riding along when you sing that.
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Finally finished.

Count: Update please.
    Me: All the Sesame B entries have been added. Bit of a glitch in the numbering, but it's solved.
    Count: Good.
    Me: Now on to haunter #115.
    Count: Oh, you got it sorted?
    Me: Yes... Found my SST Word Book with some of your relatives' portraits there.
    Count: So which one are you going with?
    Me: The red-headed female. She reminds me of a scene with Professor Umbridge from the book—not the movie—your cousin or aunt's not that mean... Is she?
    Count: Not that I know of...
    Me: Yeah well... She's got curly red locks, a big pink bow in her hair, white shirt/blouse, and a pink sweater with round open neckline. Need to figure if she's a cousin or aunt of yours though, not to mention her i-scream flavor.
    Count: Maybe Erin has some ideas. Anyvay, how are you playing her into the digit sum group?
    Me: Well, I was thinking of giving her the five golden rings from that song... But connected as the magic linking rings. Not sure, your family has only four fingers after all.
    Count: Hexcept Abba, she has five.
    Me: Yes, but Nexica was already depicted as I've described. Oh well, off to some brainstorming.

UD enters the room.
    Uncle D: Have you heard the news? The building is buzzing with it.
    Me: Yes... I'm glad for Kelly. But... I'm also a little sad.
    UD: Mmm... By the by, when's the new term starting?
    Me: probably this week. We'll see how I feel in the morning. At least the transportation arrangements have been taken care of.

*Sigh.
    :sing: I heard you're getting married.
    And though it's great for you.
    It's the worst that could happen... For me.
  9. RedPiggy

Cotterpin (overhears Ed and Uncle Deadly talking): You know, I don't pretend to be an expert, but the Code of Dinosaur says a male can challenge another male for supremacy. *giggles*
  10. The Count

Yeah well... You try taking on Spike and see if you can knock him down in an unwinnable circle fight. Besides, if Kelly's happy, well... That's the important thing.
  11. RedPiggy

Cotterpin (giggles): Ah ... you've been reading Kelly's thing about that video game, heehee! I do know she had really strong feelings for you ... but ... and this is no criticism, mind you ... she felt ... well ... that you liked her ... but not in that way. *smiles meekly* She KNOWS Spike really did love her. I think she just kind of assumed you were just trying to be nice when she felt lonely. It didn't go unappreciated. You've been one of the rare male creatures to be nice to her ... on a consistent basis. You should probably talk to Spike when he shows up. *pause* You remember Kelly comes here assuming that room 2 uses her fic world chronology, right? I recall reading that Spike ends up marrying that Thighs of Thunder female eventually ....
  12. The Count

Well, it's only cause I don't have any experience there to have a friendship go further. But I do consider her a very fond friend as well. *Hugs Pin lightly. *Sets her and the scooter back down. Who knows... That fic chronology might come true, or not, but at what costs?
    *Clouded surface on the crystal ball reveals nothing.

Just tell Kelly we hope she's happy.
    *Gets lost in a dream...
  13. RedPiggy

Kelly (appears to Ed in a dream, dressed in Sarah's ballroom gown, smiling): Hi, Ed. I can hear you calling for me. *gently takes him by the hand as the landscape transforms into the hedge maze and slowly dances as petals fall from the sky* I try not to read between the lines. At least, not in matters of love. Like His Majesty the Goblin King told Sarah ... "what's said is said". The opposite is also true. *brings him closer, singing* As the pain sweeps through ... makes no sense for you ... every thrill has gone ... all you had to do is call ... I'll say yes if you do-o-o ... thus the world fell down .... *stops singing and caresses his cheek* I confess my feelings for you now. My heart has skipped a beat around you ever since we've met. *frowns* I will not let another human male destroy my heart, however. It's why I went to the Goblin King, begging to be his heir, so I would never be hurt again in the human world. Yes, Spike may one day return to his world, but I know what goes on in his very soul. *sings softly* I'll make him happy, each time he holds me ... and he will follow where his heart shall lead ... I know I'm all ... he ever ... needs.
  14. The Count

*Still in the dream... Ed dressed in Jareth's finery, holding Kelly gently but firmly as they glide. Trust me, as the ruler of my own land, I understand the need to find your smile when the whole world's faded to nothing more than shadows.

Thank you for sharing.
    Thank you for caring.
    The world holds so many histories.
    A person's heart is the greatest Mystery.
    Friendship starts, and from there it grows.
    Into something cherished, like the bloom of this rose.
    Think not of black as the color of death.
    Rather as the perfume of the night's heddy breath.
    Your happiness is something that should be.
    Noone has the right to keep it from thee.
    So I'll end the dance.
    And take the chance.
    And set this dove free.

The dream begins to shroud as both dancers continue... The ofuscation created due to one of them waking momentarily.

Mmm, it's amazing how sometimes clarity can come to you in a dream. At least one as strong as that.

*A black rose bloom nestled around a turtle dove bat ornament has somehow found its way into Room 2, a gift for the future mistress of the maze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.