MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sighs): What to do, what to do ... want to work on a Pokemon fic ... haven't done that in ages ... but I owe some things to Ed.

Hoggle: Do both.

Kelly: They take so long, though. Argh! *flops on the sofa melodramatically*

RugbyCutie

Reaction score
Kath: -strolls into lobby with measuring tape and checklist in hand- Hey all! We're just finishing up decorating and thought we'd stop by. Rugby's back in the dorm napping. -overhears Kelly- Say, did you just mention Pokemon? -giggles and points out the Pokeball patch on her jeans-

Roxy, Ruby, and Herry: -look at the patch, then look at each other in confusion-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (jumps up off the sofa and meets Kath): Hi! Yeah, before I joined here, I was heavily into pokemon, writing fanfics. They had a lot of good ideas that deserved further exploration, you know?

Cotterpin (driving up): Uh-oh. Kelly's met someone to squeal about little zappy rats.

Kelly (laughs): Okay, that offended me, but it was funny, too. * to Kath* So, how's the room coming?

RugbyCutie

Reaction score
Kath: -tries to ignore Cotterpin's comment- Oh, just fine. I'm trying out several new techniques I read about. It's the posters, though; they just don't want to stay in place. -holds up tape measure-

Ruby: What's wrong with that? I think they're fine crooked.

Kath: -sigh- I guess I'm being too much of a perfectionist again. I've never roomed with anyone before. -strokes Ruby's head-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: Sorry if I offended you. *hands Kath a laser level* We keep such a thing around for such an occasion.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Afterwards...

UD: Mhm, he skipped over the ghost story.
Yeah... But we have it on VHS, I'll mark it down as what we want to eventually get from KermiClown.
*Has to keep working on JHH and numerically chronologically organize Electric Mayhem songs...

*Overhears Kelly and Kath. Oh gosh, should I even mention Jes 'PuppyLuver from here on MC to them? Not to mention I've faithfully watched the show from the beginning, all the way now to Galactic Battle.
*Scurries off to see fanfic updates. :shifty:

RugbyCutie

Reaction score
Kath: Heh, no, I'm sorry. -blushes and takes the laser level-

Herry: (in a whisper to Roxy) First-day jitters again?

Roxy: (whispers back) Well, technically, it's our second day, so I don't know.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (cheerfully): Well, you can always hang with us. I've got puppies to watch over, so sometimes my hours are a little wonky ... but surely one of us can hang out with you at any time. :big_grin:

Cotterpin (nods): Yeah, and I work -- but if I'm around ... I'm here for you too.

Kelly: And that goes for Hoggle and Pearl, too.

RugbyCutie

Reaction score
Kath: Wow, guys, I'm flattered. Thanks and all, but I think we're doing fine so far. ^^

Ruby, Herry, Roxy: -nod in agreement-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (hangs around Ailie's room, as room 2 is also kind of lost as to what get Spammy)

*back in room 2*

Kelly: Super hydro-dynamic swimwear?

Pearl: How can you afford that?

Kelly (shrugs): Magic? What were YOU thinking of?

Pearl: Hmmm ... spa treatment over in the tar pits of New Pangaea? Just takes YEARS off --

Hoggle: Yer lifespan?

Pearl (frowns at Hoggle): NOOOOO. I was gonna say one's looks -- not that that blonde bombshell has anything ta worry 'bout that, of course.

Hoggle: Well, since I hears she has a little problem --

Kelly (snickers): Little's the word for it ... :stick_out_tongue:

Hoggle (nods): I was thinking of gettin' her some mushrooms. *strokes chin thoughtfully* Or was it syrup? *shakes head* It was whatever made someone little big again, that's fer sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.