MC I Love the New Millennium

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So you think your all big and bad because your fire traps people huh? But who has the second most powerful up smash in the game :stick_out_tongue:

(I think I've played Brawl too much)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*mutters* *flips cap to the side* You ain't no nothin' 'bout me gramps... whatcher problem man? Geez, geezers... *spits something* I'm out. *leaves*
*Grabs cap* That's the trouble with ya youngens.. y'ain't got no respect for yer elders... well, Imma gonna fix that up fer ya quick, fast, an' in a hurry...

*Shoves cane up Prawnie's rear-end*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hahahahaha! Now thats the funiest thing I've seen all day

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Cane comes out Prawnie's mouth*

See that? Comin' out both ends! *Cackles* That'll teach ya t'respect yorn elders ya PUNK!

*Yanks cane out of Prawnie*

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh great, there's a 40's thread, a 60's thread, even an 1860's thread, but no one wants to comment on the decade that we're currently in?:confused:
Well, very little that's complimentary anyway, heh. Sadly. :coy:

Xerus

Reaction score
I guess the only good things I can think about this new Millennium are...

The movie, Cars.

And the magic of TiVo where I can record a show while watching another one and have the power to either pause or back up a show I'm watching in case I have to leave the room for a minute. It's a miracle box. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess the only good things I can think about this new Millennium are...

The movie, Cars.
I thought that was actually one of Pixar's weakest movies so far... even A Bug's Life was better than that, and that's not one of my favorites.

If you ask me, the best Pixar movies that came out of the new millenium are Monster's, Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Ratatouille. Haven't seen WallE yet, but the way you guys are bashing it, I'm skeptical about seeing it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
If you ask me, the best Pixar movies that came out of the new millenium are Monster's, Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Ratatouille. Haven't seen Wall E yet, but the way you guys are bashing it, I'm skeptical about seeing it.
Who's bashing it? Most everybody who commented on it seems to like it from what I can tell.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Who's bashing it? Most everybody who commented on it seems to like it from what I can tell.
I love Wall-E

But I do agree with Snowth, I think Cars is one of weaker Pixar films, but I thought A bug's life was great. Cars would bave to be my least favorite of the Pixar films, but it's an ok movie, just doesn't measure up to the other Pixar movies IMHO

Redsonga

Reaction score
I thought that was actually one of Pixar's weakest movies so far... even A Bug's Life was better than that, and that's not one of my favorites.

If you ask me, the best Pixar movies that came out of the new millenium are Monster's, Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Ratatouille. Haven't seen WallE yet, but the way you guys are bashing it, I'm skeptical about seeing it.
I'm not bashing Wall-e at all, in fact it replaced Toy Story 2 as my favorite of all their movies:excited:!
I agree :smile:!