MC I Love the New Millennium

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wish that more people did not act like The Hobbit never happened :frown:. I like stories where the focus is more on the non-human races :smile:.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I really have no clue what your talking about :stick_out_tongue: no seriously, I'm not joking. I have absolutly no clue what you are talking about

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know what's another interesting thing about the new millennium: Youtube.

Gosh so many useless videos, so little time, :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know what's another interesting thing about the new millennium: Youtube.

Gosh so many useless videos, so little time, :smile:
And you're going to watch every last one of then right? Break the record for the most useless videos!:super:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah yes, where would we be without YouTube?

Exactly where we were three years ago.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Ah yes, where would we be without YouTube?

Exactly where we were three years ago.
Youtube is fine with listening to music and watching music videos of singers and bands, no matter when the material came out. It's also good to watch other stuff from television shows, movies, commercials, etc.

But I do detest people using youtube by putting useless drabble. Does it look like I care about your political views or what you thought of the latest hottest movie or what you're doing today vs yesterday or last week? Nada........

Redsonga

Reaction score
Youtube is fine with listening to music and watching music videos of singers and bands, no matter when the material came out. It's also good to watch other stuff from television shows, movies, commercials, etc.

But I do detest people using youtube by putting useless drabble. Does it look like I care about your political views or what you thought of the latest hottest movie or what you're doing today vs yesterday or last week? Nada........
*sigh* If you don't understand the love of video blogging that okay, but that doesn't mean everyone else should hate it :wink:. Video blogging is just as good as written blogging, if not more so, you can really connect to people :smile:. It's all in how you look at things...