MC Members - Where are they now?

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's been a bit of a piece of a while since we had a similar thread, so I thought it was about jolly time to start one.

Where are Radionate, Luke, Super Scooter, Sarah_Y, Manda D, Salmonto, Emmy, Jackie, Joggy and McFraggle?

Where is DrTooth, Jamie the Frogboy, and Crazy Harry?

Whatever happened to Whatever?

Where is Fish'n'Wolfe and Beebers? Warrick and Zack the Dog?

What became of Anathama and Scarecroe? Are Grail and Ryan gone for good?

Did PunkNMuppets go the way of Chilly Down and Thijis?

Is Beth C ever going to finish that fanfic of hers?

Will MuppetQuilter and WLover ever return?

Has anyone seen Aerosmith?

And what happened to the ellusive Beauregard?

Wait, that's me...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks, Snowth, but it was a while since then. I wondered if there was any new news, also, I figured if I posted there, by the time people waded though to my new questians, they'd have forgotten the point.

Beauzza

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Thanks, Snowth, but it was a while since then. I wondered if there was any new news, also, I figured if I posted there, by the time people waded though to my new questians, they'd have forgotten the point.

Beauzza
Yeah good point!

BEAR

Reaction score
Muppet Quilter was here a couple months ago. I know that for sure. He was trying to sell some of his Muppet figures and I think I saw a few other posts from him around the forum. True, MQ isn't a very active poster at all (atleast not since I joined MC a little over a year ago) but it was nice to see him.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Actually, she's a woman,
:O and a moderator at that.
Ryan I know has been doing some kind of behind the scenes for SS. There's a thread about it somewhere.
do you know what happened to Thijs and Chilly Down? I thaught from the way you talked that you might.
Beth C. and I have actually exchanged a few emails; I should be writing to her again sometime soon...
Warrick, and some of the others you mentioned, I know have been here lately, even if they haven't said anything, and I know DRTooth has made at least a few posts.
And Beauregard...yeah, I wonder whatever became of that guy?
:wink: Hope I could be of some help.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
It's been a bit of a piece of a while since we had a similar thread, so I thought it was about jolly time to start one.

Where are Radionate, Luke, Super Scooter, Sarah_Y, Manda D, Salmonto, Emmy, Jackie, Joggy and McFraggle?

Where is DrTooth, Jamie the Frogboy, and Crazy Harry?

Whatever happened to Whatever?

Where is Fish'n'Wolfe and Beebers? Warrick and Zack the Dog?

What became of Anathama and Scarecroe? Are Grail and Ryan gone for good?

Did PunkNMuppets go the way of Chilly Down and Thijis?

Is Beth C ever going to finish that fanfic of hers?

Will MuppetQuilter and WLover ever return?

Has anyone seen Aerosmith?

And what happened to the ellusive Beauregard?

Wait, that's me...
I don't know who radionate, Super Scooter, Sarah_Y, Salmonto, Joggy, Jamie the Frogboy, Whatever, Zack the Dog, Anathama, Scarecroe, Grail, PunkNMUppets, Chilly Down, WLover, or Aerosmith are.

I too wonder what happened to Manda:-D, Crazy Harry, Fish'N'Wolfe, Warrick, and Thijs. I know what happened to Emmy, Jackie, Beth C, and Luke: they all got lives.

McFraggle, Jackie, Beebers, MuppetQuilter, and DrTooth all post occasionally anymore.