MC Members - Where are they now?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Didn't Jackie pop in a few months ago? I remember Kevin making a big deal about her posting in some thread (not sure which), and that was cool. Never met her, but if Kev knows her, she must be fantastic.

As for Jamie, I've seen Phillip mention him from time to time, so I'm sure they still talk a bunch.

I used to love Whatever's avatar!!

Warrick seems to stop in and post from time to time.

Chilly Down posted just a few weeks ago I think, we chatted some.

Is Beth C ever going to finish that fanfic of hers? I've been missing her presence too.

I think I see MuppetQuilter & Aerosmith posting over on the CMX forums, if that's the same Aerosmith, but there can be only one right?

And that crazy cat Beareguard, who friggin' knows? :big_grin:

As for the rest, couldn't tell ya. I'd have to agree with Snowthy on that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Didn't Jackie pop in a few months ago? I remember Kevin making a big deal about her posting in some thread (not sure which), and that was cool. Never met her, but if Kev knows her, she must be fantastic.
She just recently posted twice in my virus thread a few days ago.
KermieBaby said:
who friggin' knows?
Hey KermieBaby, I think we have censorship rules around here.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i guess we are the next generation here

Snowth, Beau, KTS, Bear

i would think between us four we have logged the most hours here
next to phil and Kevin

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, aren't you forgetting someone?

Anyway...
Warrick and Jackie, saw them online and posting a few days to a week ago.
Drtooth, he posts mainly in the Sesame Street and General Discussion cartoon threads.
Aerosmith and grail (Toygeek) stick to the Creatus Maximus board.
Whatever, thought she was on a trip to Europe until Summer 2006, dunno where she's at now.
Beebers and MuppetQuilter (mod) pop in very randomly at best.
Everybody else on that list? Who knows.
And mayhaps that Bo fellow will turn up with some updates to his fanfics one of these days as well.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i still have an unfinished fanfic as well

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic-torious said:
I miss Kevin the most.
You might say my world is "upsode down" without him!
Agreed. He was a great guy to have around...wonder where he's at...he must be real busy to dump us all like this. Tsk tsk. Oh and so THAT'S why yer a bit upside down Vic...I had wondered...

frogstarhotel said:
omg.... Vic's sure something else.
Yes, but what???

fraggleymupptous said:
Actually, she's a woman...
I always thought she was a he too actually...

seeabove said:
Ryan I know has been doing some kind of behind the scenes for SS...

Do you know what happened to Thijs and Chilly Down? I thaught from the way you talked that you might.

Beth C. and I have actually exchanged a few emails; I should be writing to her again sometime soon.

Warrick, and some of the others you mentioned, I know have been here lately, even if they haven't said anything, and I know DRTooth has made at least a few posts.
Oh really? I hadn't heard that about Ryan...must try and track down the thread. Nope, I don't know what happened to Thijs, was just tryig a new way to ask the same questian. I know Chilly has been at TP and CM boards, and he did post here just a little while ago...along with Warrick and DrTooth, but I still wonder where they are at in life, times, etc since I havn't heard anything personal from them in forever.

Beth C! Yes, you should e-mail her and tell her to get herself back here! I used to talk to her on Yahoo until my Yahoo account stoped working.

dee-snowth said:
I don't know who radionate, Super Scooter, Sarah_Y, Salmonto, Joggy, Jamie the Frogboy, Whatever, Zack the Dog, Anathama, Scarecroe, Grail, PunkNMUppets, Chilly Down, WLover, or Aerosmith are.

I too wonder what happened to Manda:-D, Crazy Harry, Fish'N'Wolfe, Warrick, and Thijs. I know what happened to Emmy, Jackie, Beth C, and Luke: they all got lives.

McFraggle, Jackie, Beebers, MuppetQuilter, and DrTooth all post occasionally anymore.
Short answers: They are cool people, and so are they and so do I, and yeah, seen that...but where are they!

Kermiebaby{insertnumbershere} said:
Didn't Jackie pop in a few months ago?
She did??? Oh where!!!

Snow'd said:
She just recently posted twice in my virus thread a few days ago.
Oh there! Must go track that gal down!

The Counter said:
And mayhaps that Bo fellow will turn up with some updates to his fanfics one of these days as well.
I heard he's been busy with real-life stuff...pity really...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
What about Janicefersure? I haven't seen her in awhile.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I see her on MSN from time to time. I know she gets pretty tired at her work place, then she loves watching Movies a lot...maybe she got stuck in one?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lady D checked back at the dorms with her groovin' Electric Mayhem bandmates. She's a bit of a sporadic poster these days, but she's still here with us.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yup, I caught her yesterday and said, "Folks are looking out for you!"