MC Members - Where are they now?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
here I am

MrsPepper said:
What about Janicefersure? I haven't seen her in awhile.

Hiya MrsPepper,thank you for missing me.I'm always looking at MC,mostly as guest status these days.I miss the old days of MC.I post in very few threads,only the ones that stick out to me.

I'm always watching videos(too true Beau),and yes I'm back at the dorms(gracias mon amigo Count) with EM in room #33.

I work for BJs Wholesale Club,shipping books and audio books(things of that nature) Monday-Wednesday,and my hours do exhaust me.I'm trying to make a more conscious effort to post more this year.

Lastly,I'm usually hanging out at Myspace often,under the http of:

http://www.myspace.com/dphoenixtat2

Thanks for thinking about me.

Hope ya'll have been doing ok this year.

~Diana~

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I miss Jay a lot too (lowercasegods). :cry:
Yeah, I too miss his unique sense of humour, and his delicious cartoons...

But, on the other side of the equasion *refering to missing people* It is awesome to have Vic back in the fold to rock the boat, to mix metaphors left and right and centre.

Luke

Reaction score
Hiya Beau, i'm here. I lurk around very occasionally but don't really get the time much anymore. I'm still writing for TV, hopefully it won't be too long till you all see some of my wacky creations, lol. There doesn't seem to be much going on with the Muppets these days does there? It's kinda what i thought would happen with Disney though, kinda putting em in storage and getting em out for specials and stuff. I'm dissapointed Americas Next Muppet hasn't really made it anywhere - i really think that'd been a good show and good avenue for them but i know a lot of peeps didnt really *get* it. I miss the old days, and a lot of the old people. Can't believe a lot of the stuff we used to get upto on here, and the long debates and pretty much all out wars on the much muppety issues of the day, lol. You never know, maybe those glory days will return sometime!!!

Oh it was good to see Jerry post about his health a while back!!!

Love & Gratuitous Penguins!

Luke

Vic Romano

Reaction score
WOW! Luke the Legend! I remember seeing you when I first joined! An MC original if memory serves me correctly. :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luke said:
Hiya Beau, i'm here.
Oh, there you are! I've been looking all over for you, and all that time you were under the sofa...just my luck...:big_grin:

Good to hear you are still writing, me too, but in a less professional capacity.

Hmm...nope...not a peep from the Muppets, besides the Autobiography...but that doesn't once mention penguins...

As for the glory days...I still have hopes...small hopes, but glimmers of them here and there...they'll be back.

Luke

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
WOW! Luke the Legend! I remember seeing you when I first joined!
More of an Icon really, but i'll accept Legend! lol! I remember you Vic, glad to see you still around.

Beauregard said:
Hmm...nope...not a peep from the Muppets, besides the Autobiography...but that doesn't once mention penguins...
.... and that my friend is the answer to what has fundementally and spiritually led us down this path to nowhere! If only they'd put someone like Karen Prell in charge of the Muppets, she'd pull that sham of a book off shelves and re-edited to have at least a chapter on Penguins (and maybe even a centrefold), and she'd have "Gratuitous Penguin TV" on air before you knew it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week of Penguin Gratuity and then lets not forget about the possibilities of "Penguins On Demand". *sniff* if only it could be so!!!! :zany:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Hey KermieBaby, I think we have censorship rules around here.
Ack! I think we do too! :big_grin:

Don't worry, just got done washing my mouth out with soap. Shouldn't happen again for a longo time-o. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No offense Luke, but I've heard nothing but bad things about you.:smirk: