MC Members - Where are they now?

Luke

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
No offense Luke, but I've heard nothing but bad things about you.:smirk:
****!!!!! Well y'know, you don't stick around this long in the Muppety world without picking up a few haters along the way. Just tell me who these monkeys are and i'll send Sal round to thwack them with a rubber chicken!!! :zany: :halo:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Luke said:
****!!!!! Well y'know, you don't stick around this long in the Muppety world without picking up a few haters along the way. Just tell me who these monkeys are and i'll send Sal round to thwack them with a rubber chicken!!! :zany: :halo:
Well that's another sad thing...this was quite a while ago, I don't remember exactly, I just remember people talking about you as if you're a nastier version of mikebennidict...but then again I hardly know you so what good does that do?

And yeah, I've got my own share of haters as well, most of them are on other forums though

Luke

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well that's another sad thing...this was quite a while ago, I don't remember exactly, I just remember people talking about you as if you're a nastier version of mikebennidict...but then again I hardly know you so what good does that do?
.... i dunno, probably start us off on the wrong foot. lol! And i wouldn't say nasty, more infamous! :stick_out_tongue: :halo: :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah Snowths... You pay those guys no mind, though frankly, it can get sorta messy if you start using brains as currency. Especially your own...

Luke's a good guy from across the pond. Rully knows his ins and outs of the TV media broadcasting biz, provided insight on that back when the Muppet figure line was in full swing.
BTW: Luke, you joined up Ken's new pad yet?

Luke

Reaction score
The Count said:
BTW: Luke, you joined up Ken's new pad yet?
Thanks Count. Yeah i joined up at the start over at Creatus Maximus but i haven't been around to post much though i do visit now and again. Ken's accomplished a lot with the Smartbombz, they look great. I honestly think he's the most amazingly talented creator of anything in plastic because he puts his heart and soul into anything he does and it shows in his work. The Muppet line was absolutely awesome, it had to be with the whole entire Muppet fanbase critiquing every single element. Palisades were good enough to let us do that and it made the toys probably the best Muppet merchandise ever produced. Hope you are ok

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm OK... Great to hear from you again Luke. Kind of a casual visitor/poster myself at CMX... Compared to the other regular guys who have tons of more posts than I do.
My respect for Ken and what he did with the Muppets figures is immeasurable... Was hoping he'd pick up SS, but it looks like that'll have to go to some other company who can gather the same level of heart and love Palisades put into the Muppets.

Whatever

Reaction score
The Count said:
Whatever, thought she was on a trip to Europe until Summer 2006, dunno where she's at now.
Huh, that Whatever. I remember her, she's one of those old-timers with grey hair. I wonder wherever she can be. What a stinker.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I feel like a fish out of water whenever someone returns from a long time and everyone's all excited because of how well they know that person, and yet I hardly know that person myself.:embarrassed:

Whatever

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
*points* WHATEVER!! Hi! How's the cow doing? :zany:
It's not my cow, it's Beebers' cow. Last I heard it was fine.:crazy: