MC Person of the Month

Whatever

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Beeber because every one of her posts makes me smile, and because she won't break with the avatar I made her for christmas. Tell her to come back to the Alphabet Thread. -----Beau
Did Beau realize that if Beebers won this, she would have to get a new avatar? :confused: :confused: :confused:
:big_grin: :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Well okay, I'll now forever wonder who wrote that first letter. That was smmmmmmokin', or they were, that would be it LOL.

Zee cows and coyotes will be very pleased indeed about their Honorable Mention here on MC.

There once was a forum called MC
On which, there once was a Newbie
She brought all her cows
Who made quite a row
(She eez a bit wacky, you see.)

Seriously, though, you guys, this is Great Fun and an Amazing Surprise, wow. Love to you all, and how handy is that that my beloved Zoot avvie got lost for zee moment? Thanx everybody xoxox.

:cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hoobbily Jubbily! Congrats Beeberbopper!

So, are we gunna have a party now, or what?

dmx10101

Reaction score
Congrats Ms. Beebers, I am happy for you! You have made a difference around here. :cool:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
has justin gotten you that Avatar yet? If not, I believe I have a copy (I hope!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
*Smacks back of Justin's hand. Or Justing. Whoever.*
I second that smacking, since he's not sent Beeber her avatar!

jediX

Reaction score
I think she has it but doesn't know how to put it up... maybe?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Congrats! I was trying to decide who to vote for (I didn't in the end) but she was definately on the list.

:smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
has justin gotten you that Avatar yet? If not, I believe I have a copy (I hope!)
I've not seen it yet. The addy in my MC profile is defunct so if you decide to send it's

fishnwolfeproductions@netzero.com

It's a shared addy for now so just flag it TO LAUREL in zee subject bar and I'll see it. Justing has that addy, btw.

And, thanx everyone for all zee good wishes being posted here. I feel like one of those chicks on a parade float going by, waving at everybody. Something like it. Wait, I'm not dressed quite right for that . . . oh, who cares, I'll wave anyway. LOL.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: