MC - The Revival

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan.
Slackbot and Dwayne, maybe during the tour we could go over to the awards forum once Dwmckim has everything sorted out?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow me a captin I'm honnered guys! Wow that means a whole lot to me thank you.

(Stands on soapbox)

Are We Muppet Fans!

Are We excited!

Are we Proud to members on Muppet Centrasl Froums!

If you answered yes to any or all of these then as Captin of this revival tour I Dwayne1115 compel you to stand with me as we revive this here Froum!

The Road may be long and there may be people that think we are weird, but if we as a whole stand united and proud we can boost this site to it's former glory and beyond!

How? how? you may ask will we do this great task? We are going to start the Mile high Muppet Froum March on Thursday, March 3 2011. For thouse who want to join me I will be going to each cattagory on these Froums and posting a note of revial to that certan section. If anyone would like to have a section please let me know before Thrusday! The time is NOW Muppet fans let the people unite!

(steps off soapbox) wow that took a lot out of me, but at the same time it was kind of fun.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yes! Woo!

Sounds like fun dude! Can't wait. I have work till 3 Thursday but I'll join in when I get home :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yes my friend this will be an All day event! Filled with songs and celebration! Just join in when you can.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
We can sing "Movin' Right Along" til' our heads explode!

*Headless man enters*

Headless Man: I already did!

Now, for me as captain, I'll go with the same plan as dwayne1115! We can each do a different thread (maybe revive some old ones) and just get this forum to the way it was in the Delphi days and whatnot! Let's hope for the best!

There shall be only two rules:

1. No coconut milk or black food coloring shall be used on the tour unless it is not for comedic purposes.

and 2. HAVE FUN!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Can we add one more rule to try and keep the revival posts from turning into revival spam? If you're gonna revive a thread, we encourage a healthy enthusiasm for the board but don't just post "Muppet Revival Yay" then move on? Or should I stop thinking?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Can we add one more rule to try and keep the revival posts from turning into revival spam? If you're gonna revive a thread, we encourage a healthy enthusiasm for the board but don't just post "Muppet Revival Yay" then move on? Or should I stop thinking?
I was thinking reviving some game or talk threads and just add to the game or conversation. Oh, and keeping it all positive!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've been thinking about it a lot, and I believe if Prawnie would agree to it, since the Mindset is highly visible, there should be feature articles regarding a category of the MCF Awards, written by those who frequent said categories or can otherwise have an informed opinion. I mean, the Oscars get a lot of pre-Oscar discussions, right? And if part of the idea is to get nominations, people would be more likely to nominate folks if there were articles about that category. Remember when there were articles about good fanfics on the Mindset? I love reading posts from the Mindset, but I feel since this site gave so much support to that blog, maybe it's time to return a little of that support to this site with some feature articles about what is going on around here.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I was thinking reviving some game or talk threads and just add to the game or conversation. Oh, and keeping it all positive!
Okay that sounds good then. I figured as much just wanted to be sure.

That sounds like a good idea RedPiggy. Have you run it by Prawnie?