MC - The Revival

Slackbot

Reaction score
RedPiggy, I think that that's an excellent idea. But can it be done in time for the nominations? We don't know how long the deadline has been extended. Such an article would be most effective if posted at least a week beforehand, and hopefully more, so people can read and evaluate for themselves.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
But can it be done in time for the nominations?
Well, in all honesty, I don't think there's some sort of divine stone etched with the date of the awards, you know. You don't shut the door of the Ark if the animals (and the whatever) haven't shown up yet. What you want is interest and that needs time to grow. I mean, after all, other than the obligatory thread about it ... what evidence is there that people should be thinking about it? I saw nary a peep from the Mindset (and, I mean this nicely, but to have the Ringleader not even mention it seems a bit weird to me) and I would think if one wanted to generate interest, there'd be some traffic in the relevant boards regarding people's thoughts on the matter.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well, in all honesty, I don't think there's some sort of divine stone etched with the date of the awards, you know. You don't shut the door of the Ark if the animals (and the whatever) haven't shown up yet. What you want is interest and that needs time to grow. I mean, after all, other than the obligatory thread about it ... what evidence is there that people should be thinking about it? I saw nary a peep from the Mindset (and, I mean this nicely, but to have the Ringleader not even mention it seems a bit weird to me) and I would think if one wanted to generate interest, there'd be some traffic in the relevant boards regarding people's thoughts on the matter.
Well to be honest Ryan has even said that he is trying to somewhat seperate himself from the awards. He has told me that he does not really want to put the awards on the mindset to keep things seperet. Now right or wrong that is what he is doing, and I suport his dissison for doing so.
Here is something to think about why not try and get it to be posted as an artical on this site? I mean this is much more then just a forum site there should be no reason that we could make this a little more offical.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Walks in with clipboard in hand and a huge bag of goodies)

All right everyone before tomorow is today, I need to do a checklist of everything we will need for our fan rallying tomorow.

(sets bag down on table)

Now if I'm forgeting anything please let me know.

ok first on the list is...

1. Muffens(26dozen) I sure hope we have eough

2. Rubber Chickens: If you would like to have a rubber chicken feel free to pick one up there are plenty to go around.

3. Rubber duckies: Everyone sould always have a rubber duckie in your bathroom in some way shape or whatever.

4. whip cream pies: these are not for eating they are for throwing!

5. lots of feathers pingpong balls an anvil and some exploding socks.

6. Bomerang fish: who has been putting things in my bag?

7. Lots of ballons of all diferent Colers looks like a rainbow!

8. Woopie Cousions: I really don't know why that is in there I need to stop lending my big bag out to people who are trying to be funny.

9. lots of dozer sticks: anyone hungry?

10 a bright pruple crystal shard: what the heck is this for? It might make a cool necklece

So lets get this going here I'm pumped up! tomorow I am going to crank up Muppet Central Radio, and have it blasting all day long. The partys will start tonight at 12:01 eastern time! I'm going to post a thread here to be our home base where the party will be a booming feel free to drop by anytime tomorow to have some fun. Be sure to tell evryone that you think would be interested in the party!

LETS BE MUPPET FANS AGAIN!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
"I brought the paper towels."
:smile:
(takes whip cream pie and throws it a GonzoLeaper)

Now you can use them to whipe yourself clean! :crazy: here have a Muffen! (Thows some muffens) Whoo Go Muppets!

(Runs off laughing like Crazy Harry)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
oooh, cool bag Dwayne

Grabs rubber chicken, rubber duckie, a whoopie cusion...

Whoopie Cusion: Whoopie!

... some pies and a doozer stick.

Nice assortment of party favors Dwayne.

*throws another pie at Gonzo Leaper*

Oh! Forgot to grab a Boomerang fish!

*Throws the fish awaayy and it comes back to me*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Aha hahah here catch Gonzo's Hobbit! (Throws a whip cream pie sprinkled with muffens)

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Wait!...

*Checks my list*

Let's see, do we have food for Animal and Cookie!

Janice: Oh, yeah! I got it all covered!

Cookie Monster: OH! COOKIES!

*Animal and Cookie eat all the homemade cookies*

Hmmm... Okay, we'll stop at McDonalds...

You guys have the Doozer sticks, paper towels, whoopie cushions... We've got the boomerang fish!

Lew Zealand: He-he-he!

There's the purple shard, the feathers, ping-pong balls, the balloons! Everything's here!

WAIT!

Count! Count this for me!

The Count: Two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve, fourteen, sixteen, eightteen, twenty! That's twenty muffins!

Wow! That's the right amount... I'm way to cautious! We're ready!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Me: Wow- I'm really getting hit with these pies. And I'm not just talking pie in the sky- it's more like pie in your eye. Gee- thanks, guys. Hmm- well, they do taste good.:coy:
Lew Zealand: Excuse me, Mister de Leaper- are you done with the paper towels?
Me: Sure thing, Lew. Here you go.
Lew Zealand: Great! Now I have something to wrap my boomerang fish in! I throw them away and they come back to me!
Me: Somehow that never gets old Lew.:smile:
Lew Zealand: I know what you mean- except for the times I forget how long I've had the fish wrapped in the paper towels...
Me: So that's what that smell is! I was wondering why you had fish jammed down your back pockets.
Lew Zealand: I always carry some spares. I don't want to be in the middle of my act and be floundering around for more boomerang fish!
Me: Oh no, of course not. I'd hate for the audience to be carping on you about that.
:big_grin: