MC - The Revival

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Runs in and hits Beakerboy with a Rubber chicken) Wake up you here eat this muffin and lets party!

What thread have i started with well i have thrown three pies at three memberes who need no into, but will probly get one anyway! lol DW, Dr. Thooth and Frogboy4 ahahaha let the madness start n o w!

(Runs off with more pies)

Try and stop me whooo Go Muppet Central live on!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I for one would just like to say that I find this sort of behavior morally reprehensible, distasteful, and far beyond the level of acceptable sanity.

On that note... *jumps on a jack hammer and rides through a vat of lime jello while rapping "Once in Love With Amy" backwards*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I for one would just like to say that I find this sort of behavior morally reprehensible, distasteful, and far beyond the level of acceptable sanity.

On that note... *jumps on a jack hammer and rides through a vat of lime jello while rapping "Once in Love With Amy" backwards*
(Throws bomerang fish at the prawn and hits myself in the head)

wow these things really do work wow! who knew. anyways boys and girls i thought we would move this here party over to here

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=864110#post864110

Let the maddnes begin!:eek::crazy:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm slightly confused, why are we changin threads?

Yay! Prawnie's here, welcome to the mad house my friend :crazy:

Gonzo: Or are we all incredibly sane and it's those on the outside that are mad?

Very good point there my friend.

*throws pie at Gonzo*

Gonzo: Oh, it's on!

*while bein chased by Gono who is armed with a rubber chicken*

I like pie throwing!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol ya know what I forgot why we where cahnging threads heck we might just have the party here!

Who cares I just want to have fun!

(Throws pie at dwayne1115) hey wait thats me! yummy!

Windmills of your mind was just playing on MC radio ha ha thats what i feel like tonight!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ohh you better belive it my friend even if we get kicked off doing so!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Sweet! Just wanted to make sure wires weren't crossed (though I would like to avoice being thrown out*

:crazy: Did someone say crossed wires?

*random expolosion caused by the crossing of electrical wires*

*Me and Gonzo emerge with Soot covered faces*

Gonzo and Gonzo's Hobbit: *crazy laughter and pinpoint eyes*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ahh no worries there now im just starting the party tonight but will start the Muppet Central Froum tour de somgishbourg in the mornig to give more people a chance to join in the wild and crazy fun!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Gooooood mornig fellow Muppet fans! today is the day when we start the rallying of all or most of all or some of the Muppet Central Forum members and party like its 1999! We will start this venture at the Muppet Headlines, so if your part of the rally come along with me after i post my thread!

LETS GO GET THEM!