1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC - The Revival

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beakerfan, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

That's why we love it here. It's just depressing reading the first few pages because it seemed like there were so many more people.
  2. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

There were. But still, our little group is big enough to spread Muppety goodness!
  3. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Who wants to be part of a wacky game show where anything can happen?
  4. Gonzo's Hobbit

I'd like to, I really would. But I am terrified as to where that might lead.
  5. tutter_fan

Yes, you're right! Oh well.

*Dances happily*
  6. Gonzo's Hobbit

But when has that ever stopped us before. Let's go with it.

Hey guys if you haven't yet you should check out Frogboy's "Great Time to Be a Muppet Fan Thread" It's just a great celebration of being a fan. Thought you guys would enjoy it.
  7. beakerboy12

I saw it, I think it makes a great companion thread, I guess, to the revival! It shows how it is just a great time to be a fan!
  8. tutter_fan

Announcer: "And now, it's time for PIGS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEE!!!!!!! Starring the Very Beautiful Miss Piggy, the very smart Dr. Strangepork, and the always handsome (and weird) *Link: HEY! DON'T CALL ME WEIRD!!!!* Oh sorry Link! The always funny Link Hogthrob!

The last time we saw them the trio were trying to compare which cartoon shows were funnier......."

Link: I thought Scooby Doo was funny. I don't know how they manage to get the bad guys, because Shaggy & Scooby Doo are always eating things.

Dr. Strangepork: I thought the Powerpuff girls were funny! I always thought it was so funny how they were able to fly, and beat up bad guys!

Miss Piggy: I thought Dexter's laboratory was hilarious, because he had a ditzy sister named Dee Dee who kept going "what does this button do" and kept blowing up things!

*Crazy Harry rushes in*

CH: Did someone say blowing up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

All: OH NO!

*The set gets blown up*

Announcer: "Stay tuned for another episode when you'll hear first mate piggy say: MP: "I wonder what it'd be like to meet these characters"
    That's all for now! Stay tuned for another thrilling episode of PIGS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
  9. tutter_fan

MUFFIN FIGHT!!!!!

*Grabs a muffin shooting cannon, a crazy train falls down from nowhere, and tutter_fan gets into it, and starts shooting randomly*
  10. tutter_fan

11. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

i thought i would revive the revial by saying this MUFFINS that is all
  12. Gonzo's Hobbit

Thanks Rowlfy. Is there any way to keep this place going substantially? A discussion we could have or something? I love the randomness sometimes but I don't want to loose the point of this place.
  13. beakerboy12

Maybe once a year we could have a day where we just try and downsize the drama, in a way that wasn't like the time we basically spammed the forums. Also, in reply to rowlfy... MUFFINS!
  14. Gonzo's Hobbit

I'm totally for that. I don't like the spamming that happened.
    Any ideas how to as you say "downsize the drama"? Was just asking because sometimes trying to make the drama less just fans the flames.
  15. tutter_fan

*Gets smacked in the face with vitamin drink tasting muffins!

GET THEM OFF OF ME! OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!!!
  16. beakerboy12

Not the Vitamin Drinks again... anyway... how can we go about not starting the drama... well... uh.... we can all sleep on it... either way, I think it'll be a good thing to start. Anyway...

*swats the vitamin drinks*
  17. beakerboy12

*walks in, turns on light switches that light up the thread*

What in the...

*looks around the largely untouched, cobweb-filled room*

Is that?

*sees the old abandoned pirate ship and the quarry near to it*

Memories... Where is everyone?... Red?! Junior!! Oscar!!! Pepe?!!

*crickets chirp, beakerboy walks up to an old calendar dated April 2012*

It's been that long? Maybe we can bring this place back.

*steps on decomposed Vitamin Drink*

Hehe... I always liked it here...
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  18. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

*Tunnels in through the wall with Gonzo, Taminella and a random penguin*

I don't think this is Piqua, guys. Let me see that map.

...random penguin...you were holding the map upside down.

:zany:: Wack, wack-wack.
  19. beakerboy12

Zeppo! Gonzo! Taminella! Random penguin!

Penguin: Wack-wack-wack

Okay... You guys are back. I came back here today and everythings still intact!

*Gonzo walks to the pirate ship*

Gonzo: I remember this! Didn't we have a piate ship war or something?

Yeah, we were pretty desperate for fun. Just like he crazy train. I sure miss this place! I was thinking we could bring this place back.
  20. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Beakerboy! You're back!

*knocks dust off of thread*
    What happened to this thread? *cough* *cough*