1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC - The Revival

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beakerfan, Dec 23, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

*The TV turns on, you hear a bunch of typewriter clicks & clacks as :news: runs in from the left with some papers

:news:: THIS IS A NEWS BULLETIN FROM THE MUPPET NEWS ROOM! Our very own tutter_fan has been officially tied for 3rd place just after 1 week of play! This past week, he played at the Illini Union at the University of Illinois! He played quite swiftly on Junkyard gaining 1st place on the game with an estimated score of almost over 10 million points! He didn't do so well on World Cup Soccer 94, and Scared Stiff (somehow the right flipper's opto interrupter became broken while his team wasn't playing), but you know what they say! "Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose!" How far will tutter_fan be after just 3 rounds? The only way to find out is to STAY TUNED!!!
  2. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

I really do hope you win! It would be very cool for a MCer to win a pinball tournament. Mostly because we could actually say that sentence!
  3. tutter_fan

Yeah! Being in 3rd, 2nd, or preferably 1st place would be awesome! One of my bosses told me "Nate, do you realize that if you win any money, or any prizes, you will instantly be considered a professional pinball player?", and I said "You know what? I've realized that right from the beginning of my desire to be in a pinball league, and I am virtually aware of this!" (If word gets out that I've won 1st place after the final tournament, it's going to spread like wildfire! It'll be just like when I graduated high school!) If any news comes my way about my status, you'll all be the first to hear about it, in a funny way of course!
  4. tutter_fan

*Newsie enters with a huge news update

:news:: THIS IS A SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN FROM THE MUPPET NEWS ROOM!

I forgot to mention that in an interview with tutter_fan that happened an hour or two ago that he said that he wished he had waited a bit longer to play Junkyard during league, and the reason why he wished he had waited is because he had literally almost beat his 4th place high score on the game while playing it during league!
  5. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Congrats Tutter_Fan! Hope the rest of the tourney goes well.

If you will excuse me for one moment, I need to blow off some steam.

Hey Animal! You got an extra set of drumsticks?

:halo: Drumsticks! Drumsticks!

Me: Beat drums beat drums!
  6. tutter_fan

*wonders if any other chaos is going on in this thread!
  7. beakerboy12

Let's see if there is some chaos... well, all I see is Sweetums wrestling Gonzo and Grover and Link doing jumping jacks... wait?

Gonzo: I'm going to win this Sweetums!!

Sweetums: Not in a bazillion years, Hose-nose!

*pan to Grover and Link in workout gear*

Grover: Feel the burn!!!

Link Hogthrob: But the burn feels hurty!

Well, there's your answer!
  8. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

so much chaos

:sleep::well then thats a normal day here

:sleep:+:boo:: dohohohohoho

:rolleyes:: chaos don't know what your talking about okay

*lew zealand walks past juggling fish and rizzo rolls past on a cheese ball*

:rolleyes:: okay maybe i was wrong *walks away holding magic potato*

chaos its everywhere
  9. tutter_fan

YAY!!!! I say the more chaos we have in this topic, the better!

*Starts doing the cabbage patch dance
  10. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

indeed cue more chaos

;); you got it sir

*penguin quartet pops up*

:concern:: bring out the muffin cannon just make it go boom

:crazy:: did somebody boom

:concern:: we never said boom bang explode or anything like that

:crazy:: you just made my day *explosion*

muffins everywhere how much more chaos can we get
  11. tutter_fan

Well, I say that there's no such thing as TOO MUCH CHAOS!!!!!! More chaos, the better!

*News Music: You then see:news: running to his desk from the left.

:news:: AND NOW, HERE IS A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!!!! tutter_fan, who happens to be a very famous local pinball player says that the more chaos there is with us Muppets, the better off we are! I couldn't agree more! Being like Gonzo is fun, especially because of his stunts, and not only that, how about Animal? He likes to play the Drums a lot, and Statler & Waldorf like to heckle Fozzie! We're naturals at causing Chaos, and tutter_fan likes to cause chaos, so let's go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
  12. tutter_fan

:news::AND NOW, HERE IS A HUGE BULLETIN FROM THE MUPPET NEWSROOM!!!!!

tutter_fan, the famous pinball tournament participant found out just last night after he got home from the 3rd week tournament that he is officially NOW IN 3RD PLACE INSTEAD OF BEING TIED FOR THIRD PLACE!!!!!! tutter_fan says that he was pleased to hear the results, and that he has plans to officially dominate next week. Next week is a very important week for him. The next location for his tournament series might be at his friend Mark's house! Mark has over 30 pinball machines and since tutter_fan has played only a few that he is familiar with, there are some he hasn't played before in person, not until the initiation meeting that took place on January 31st of this year. He plans to dominate on at least 3 machines. If he can't, he'll try for 2 machines. How far will tutter_fan go? Will he end up going into 1st place leading into the final tournament? Will he end up becoming the first & only person who works for Melody Music who ends up winning 1st place? The only way to find out is to STAY TUNED!!!! (a bunch of music notes fall on newsie)
  13. beakerboy12

Good luck, tutterfan! You're gonna do great!
  14. tutter_fan

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have read about maybe 30 to 35 pages of this thread, and it's HILARIOUS!!!!!!
  15. Gonzo's Hobbit

That's why we love it here. It's just depressing reading the first few pages because it seemed like there were so many more people.
  16. beakerboy12

There were. But still, our little group is big enough to spread Muppety goodness!
  17. tutter_fan

Who wants to be part of a wacky game show where anything can happen?
  18. Gonzo's Hobbit

I'd like to, I really would. But I am terrified as to where that might lead.
  19. tutter_fan

Yes, you're right! Oh well.

*Dances happily*
  20. Gonzo's Hobbit

But when has that ever stopped us before. Let's go with it.

Hey guys if you haven't yet you should check out Frogboy's "Great Time to Be a Muppet Fan Thread" It's just a great celebration of being a fan. Thought you guys would enjoy it.