Michael Jackson's Jeweled Kermit Bust

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I noticed in a portion of the Michael Jackson special that aired on ABC last night (originally from Brit TV) there was a jeweled Kermit bust on the creepy gloved one's mantle. Wondered if anyone else saw this.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Warrick mentioned this to me, but he thought it was a Jewellrey box i thought. It's very expensive. I wonder if he has, or knows about the Muppet figures ? Maybe Palisades should send him some over, the amount of money he was spending in that shop he could buy boxes of them ..... and of course Michael would be a great person for them to ask for feedback on protos and things because he knows so much about sculpting ... um... his nose ! :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think you're right. It looked familiar. That could be it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That was the first thing that came to my mind as far as crystal Muppet items. And they range from $320 to $3,000 each.

Gonzo

Reaction score
He can probably afford it.

Someone needs to take those poor kids away from "Neverland."

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
He can probably afford it.

Someone needs to take those poor kids away from "Neverland."
I couldnt sleep last night very well...that 2 hour special was just so unsettling and sad. I never thought my childhood hero(Ok, I havent been into his music since I was 5) would end up so off the deep end. He used to be so cool when I was little...now hes just...wow. I dont even have the words. A truly devestating state of affairs, and so surreal to see someone so rich and so famous just so completely mentally unstable.

So I had to...I had to download this arcade game and play it for ol times sake...

http://klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=M&game_id=1964

Michael Jackson the video game! The object of the game was to shoot these business men and collect these children...

Not sure they'll be making a sequel.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Never liked Jackson much, but I just felt so sad for him and his children. I guess that's what happens when a country (or the world) honors fame more than real humanitarian accomplishment. The problem in this world is not the lack of heros, it's that nobody seems to be teaching children who the real heros are.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
The disturbing thing is that, maybe, he hasn't changed at all since then... he seems to have all the insecurities and fantasies and passions he had as a child, and uses his adult resources to realise them.

He seems to honestly believe that he is doing nothing wrong, and that the adult mindset that pollutes his playing is the 'evil'; his fundamental flaw is of course that he doesn't realise that if he's going to use resources of the adult world he must accept that he's entered it and must abide by its laws and values.

OK, this thread is getting way off topic, connections to the Muppets are oh-so-tenuous... but maybe he could be one of the latex creatures in The Dark Crystal

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
HEY! I like Michael Jackson!!

juuuuusst kidddding

Admit it. You all believed me for a second :wink: