Michael Jackson's Jeweled Kermit Bust

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

It's kind of scary, kind of weird, and kind of sad.

His father REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY screwed him up, didn't he?
Yeah, well when you have an ultra abusive father, your childhood taken away, a million camera and spotlight on ya all the time since ya were 6, and a posion for a religion...well it kind of makes sense.

And while I dont think hes engaged in any criminal activity(least I hope not) I do think he is extremely unfit for parenting...as he illustrated how irresponsible and out of touch with reality he is. I mean making his children wear these cryptic Eyes Wide Shut masks in public, and not even caring that a bajillion paparazzi are trying to stampede them at the zoo? Wow.

Irresponsbile, unfortunate, unstable, and utterly sad.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What disturbs me is that this is a guy who refuses to grow up. He admitedly wants to be stuck at the age of "four" but wants to raise kids. How can someone on that level raise children? Did you see him feed his baby? Just freaky stuff. If it were just him and no kids were involved, I don't think most people would mind.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
If it were just him and no kids were involved, I don't think most people would mind.
Well, he'd still have the children he sleeps with to worry about.

...um, so yeah about his own kids(whom I doubt are even his real DNA), wheres CPS when ya need em? Oh thats right, when you have a billion dollars you can get away with anything in this country.

Luke

Reaction score
I don't think thats fair - we are talking about i would think the most famous person in the world here. You could see he was desperately worried that the cameras were able to see the babies identity and was trying to keep him covered, add to that the questioning (which was in quite a probing tone) by the interviewer about the way the kid had been hung over the balcony. Jackson was obviously pretty distressed about that whole thing and also what might come of it with the authorities. I really can't blame him for trying to keep the kids faces secret - i think you'll find they are taken out a lot by his staff and enjoy a pretty normal life when they aren't with him (even though he says this doesn't happen - but i know it does) and if you think kidnap plots of famous peoples kids aren't planned pretty much daily then you've got your head in the clouds - i've seen some really nasty stuff here in the UK thats been averted by the police as a result of tip off's and things. He would be the ultimate target !

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
1) He is not sexually molesting children; they just fall asleep. No harm in that. People in this country are too hung up on sex ... they hear "sleep", they immediately assume "having sex."

2) Immediately following the program, Debbie Rowe had a statement videotaped. In it, she is clearly in tears, saying that there could be no better father than MJ & she had given him this gift -- his two children -- because she said "You should be a father" cause he's so wonderful with children.

3) Throughout his lifetime, MJ has donated over $100 million to charity.

4) If only everyone in this world were as loving & giving as MJ, we'd all be much happier.

5) Why is he a bad father? And How is exhibiting childlike qualities being disturbed? MJ may be a child at heart, but he is also as crude a businessman as any.

Some people r just out to get him. The 1993 allegations were planted (There's a whole article on this from the magazine GQ) and this interview was edited to make him look like an abuser.

beaker

Reaction score
Oh I dont doubt for a minute those allegations(which btw, the entire sickening details were just released online) were from an extortion plot. If they were real it seems the parents would want to go to trial. I was very sickened from those allegations knowing what really(most likely happened) I bet a parent, heard of his son sleeping over at MJ's, and then thought of the idea to extort ol MJ.

1. Yes, MJ is one of the most famous people in the world. In the 80's I'd say he was THEE most famous people in the world.
However, that is what makes this whole situation so unfrotunate.

2. I also think its clear Brachir went in with the clear intent of a smear campaign...however he didnt need to do much more than let the cameras roll...to reveal an emotionally stuck, mentally imparied, shell of a man. This is clearly not the MJ I recall in my youth. All the editing and probing questions cant alter the overwhelming sinking feeling of seeing MJ in such shambles.

3. Yeah, unfortunately sickos like the IRA have tried many a kidnap plots. In 1983 a plan to blow up Duran Duran and the Prince and Princess was foiled at the last minute. Other incidents like the Russel Crowe thing were foiled. That said, I still think its a bit sad that he makes his kids wear those unsettling masks.
I think it could be almost a symbolic, projected analogy of the mask he wore emotionally growing up.

4. MJ has a very askewed view of world harmony, as good as intention as it is. Noone out there doubts his sincerity, and its been well documented hes given away a buttload to charities.
(a huge sum even went to a certain religious cult he still claims to belongs to, one which also claims Venus and Serena Williams)
However one cant help but wonder what he really means. You see, anything he says in earnest will be construed as a lie, given he lies about some things(plastic surgery) but is most likely honest about other things.

5. I feel bad for the guy. I realize his abusive upbringing and skin condition played an enormous role i the sad tragic figure hes turned into. This is clearly not the MJ we grew up with in the 80's...yes that MJ was extremely bizarre in some instances, but nothing like the fallen king of pop.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Noneteheless, he is still the same Michael Jackson, in that his sensitivity to world suffering is still the same (Actually, I think it has heightened over the years);he is still one of the greatest songwriters (Heal the World, Thriller, Black or White, Man in the Mirror, We Are the World, She's Out of My Life, Billie Jean, Will You Be There, Jam, Gone Too Soon, Scream, Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song, Childhood, etc) , the best **** dancer out there and an awesome singer.

The media has been calling him "wacko" for the majority of his life, basically ever since he took Bubbles (His pet chimp) home w/him as an adult.

Hey ... I love chimps! If I could, I'd adopt one :smile:

Hear INVINCIBLE, his latest record, and I think you'll all agree it's one of the best albums currently out there!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Yeah, well when you have an ultra abusive father, your childhood taken away, a million camera and spotlight on ya all the time since ya were 6, and a posion for a religion...well it kind of makes sense.
No doubt, man.. no doubt!

Once again, unlike Mariah Carey, who has nervous break downs 'cause she just doesn't get her way....

I can see her in ten years ballooning up to 400 pounds, and making a whjole big stink about gewtting her stomache stapled.

Mikey has justifyable oddities, unlike Miss Glitter...

Luke

Reaction score
If anyone's interested, Martin Bashir who interviewed Jackson is doing a webchat at www.itv.com in an hour from now - 7:30pm GMT which i think is 2:30pm ET. Wouldn't it be cool if someone asked about the Kermit bust ? LOL I might just do that !

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I don't even think that those are his kids...I think he may have adopted them....but come on.......they are blonde.........I don't see how that is possible.....but what do I know?

This is nothing against anyone in particular....just a thought