Michael Jackson's Jeweled Kermit Bust

Luke

Reaction score
bleached hair apparently ........... and if they really were his kids, and if his skin disease thing is true, then they would be light i guess.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Just a long way to go for an explanation. I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone, especially a billionaire with his own private zoo and theme park. Boo hoo. I'm sure he could budget in some therapy and work through his issues. He puts half of this press out there. I tend to think he just likes the publicity. Just my take on it. He has made some good music, but it's been years since he's done anything that caught on with anyone I know. It's hard to sustain a career over several decades. Madonna is one of the few who have done it successfully. Not even my Cyndi has been able to do it. :confused:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Just a long way to go for an explanation. I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone, especially a billionaire with his own private zoo and theme park. Boo hoo. I'm sure he could budget in some therapy and work through his issues. He puts half of this press out there. I tend to think he just likes the publicity. Just my take on it. He has made some good music, but it's been years since he's done anything that caught on with anyone I know. It's hard to sustain a career over several decades. Madonna is one of the few who have done it successfully. Not even my Cyndi has been able to do it. :confused:
Yeah I am astonished Madonna is IMHO even more creative then she was when I first got into her stuff in the 80's MJ on the other hand...*tumbleweeds* Yeah, MJ definately craves the spotlight, despite his 'hehe, oh im just a shy man child freak' angle.

Clearly this is not that cool MJ who did Captain EO, or those cool early/mid 80's albums.

And Pee Wee...man what has happened to all my 80's childhood faves? Theyve all fallen from grace....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Yeah I am astonished Madonna is IMHO even more creative then she was when I first got into her stuff in the 80's MJ on the other hand...*tumbleweeds* Yeah, MJ definately craves the spotlight, despite his 'hehe, oh im just a shy man child freak' angle.

Clearly this is not that cool MJ who did Captain EO, or those cool early/mid 80's albums.

And Pee Wee...man what has happened to all my 80's childhood faves? Theyve all fallen from grace....
Yeah, I hear that... Madonna has just become a spectical because she's been in terrible movies... AND THEY KEEP HIRING HER!!!!

Pee wee... man, why won't he be Pee Wee anymore? I mean, he's been Pee Wee like characters, but he keeps saying he hasn't retired the character... THEN WHERE THE BLIPPING 'ECK IS HE?!?!?! It's like when Steve Martin denounced King Tut and the WIld and cuh-razy guy.....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Madoona's just popular for being Madonna. It has little to do with her movies. (Does anyone remember Shanghai Surprise?) In fact, some of them have hurt her carrer. After 20 years she still has her finger on the pulse of popular culture. She may not be a TRL regular, but she has been and will be around much longer than the Avrils and Britneys. I just wish Cyndi had that power these days, but she opted for a different rout.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
MJ does indeed have vitiligo. This has been confirmed by his doctors.
Explains the umbrella, long sleeves, black hats and why he likes to wear a lot of makeup sometimes.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wonder if that's where his spakly glove trend came from or if it was a coincidence.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
He probably just thought it looked cool :smile:

And ya gotta admit ... it does!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Yeah, I hear that... Madonna has just become a spectical because she's been in terrible movies... AND THEY KEEP HIRING HER!!!!
Whoah, buddy, lemme stop you there. Madonna is the sheeite.
What I was commenting on, is how I think shes even more envelope pushing than before. I personally think the modern Madonna has more edge than ever before. I hated her 'sex'
angle in the early to mid 90's...but then she adapted that dark goth thing, and electronic music sound...and darn if her live dvd doesnt rock hard. Her Drowned World Tour dvd is arguably one of the most theatrical and kick butt live dvds Ive ever seen(think Crouching Tiger meets The Cell), and her 1993-1999 video collection contains some of the most avant garde music videos ever.

Originally posted by trekkie1701E
MJ does indeed have vitiligo. This has been confirmed by his doctors.
Explains the umbrella, long sleeves, black hats and why he likes to wear a lot of makeup sometimes.
Oh I have always believed that. Theres no way he could fake that. He did lie of course about plastic surgery, there is no question about that. But again, thats his business. I think his father psychologically can be blamed for how MJ destroyed his face.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You need to see the Blonde Ambition Tour. Nothing she's done since has beaten it. Didn't really care for the Drowned World. It was kind of boring for my taste, but interesting in parts. Saw Girlie Show live in NYC at the Garden. Great stuff. Talk about pushing the envelope.

I remember when she tool MJ to the Oscars as her date. LOL! She tried to dress him and get him to cut his hair (bring him out of the 80s bubble) but he wasn't game. They still get my vote for best Oscar couple. :big_grin: