Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

mikealan

Reaction score
Harvey Kneeslapper's Picture Trick

(Harvey Kneeslapper is in the park holding some screen captures from Sesame Street, pictures of funny drawn cartoon characters, and a bag of funny face parts. The purple live-handed AM is reading a book and sitting on a park bench.)

Harvey Kneeslapper: Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee. (To viewer) Oh! Hi! I've got some screen captures people never had before and some pictures of funny characters! (heeheeheeheee!) So what I'm gonna do is that I'm gonna say to come person "Hey, you wanna see something funny?", then when he or she sees some pictures, I'm gonna change his or her face into a FUNNY FACE LIKE A MIRROR! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Hoohoohoohoo. I hope this trick really works. (heeheeheeheee.) I will do the trick right now. (To AM while clearing throat and ready for action) Ahem! Oh, 'scuze me,-you wanna see something funny?

Anything Muppet: Say what?

Harvey Kneeslapper: A'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I say, you wanna see something funny?

Anything Muppet: I don't see anything funny on those papers. What's so funny about them? Hmmm...(looks at the pictures, they began to appear in his head) Oh, now I know what's funny! Those pictures! They're starting to make me laugh! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! (LAUGHS REALLY HARD. Ending music plays and Harvey sadly exits)

ssetta

Reaction score
mikealan said:
(Harvey Kneeslapper is in the park holding some screen captures from Sesame Street, pictures of funny drawn cartoon characters, and a bag of funny face parts. The purple live-handed AM is reading a book and sitting on a park bench.)

Harvey Kneeslapper: Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee. (To viewer) Oh! Hi! I've got some screen captures people never had before and some pictures of funny characters! (heeheeheeheee!) So what I'm gonna do is that I'm gonna say to come person "Hey, you wanna see something funny?", then when he or she sees some pictures, I'm gonna change his or her face into a FUNNY FACE LIKE A MIRROR! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Hoohoohoohoo. I hope this trick really works. (heeheeheeheee.) I will do the trick right now. (To AM while clearing throat and ready for action) Ahem! Oh, 'scuze me,-you wanna see something funny?

Anything Muppet: Say what?

Harvey Kneeslapper: A'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I say, you wanna see something funny?

Anything Muppet: I don't see anything funny on those papers. What's so funny about them? Hmmm...(looks at the pictures, they began to appear in his head) Oh, now I know what's funny! Those pictures! They're starting to make me laugh! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! (LAUGHS REALLY HARD. Ending music plays and Harvey sadly exits)
Hmm, that sounds an awful lot like the sketch with the mirror that already exists. But what would make Harvey sadly exit?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Harvey walks up to Elmo witha U behind his back...

Harvey: I say, do you love me?
Elmo: Elmo loves everyone.
Harvey: HEhehehe, but, do you love me?
Elmo: Sure, Elmo loves everyone.
Harvey: Hohohohohoho. But, do you love Me!!!
Elmo: Elmo already told you. Elmo loves everyone.
Harvey: Noooo! You are meant to say, "Elmo loves you!"
Elmo: But Elmo loves everybody...

mikealan

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Hmm, that sounds an awful lot like the sketch with the mirror that already exists. But what would make Harvey sadly exit?
I think it would be cool if the AM began to laugh inappropriately about the pictures and would ruin Harvey's trick

mikealan

Reaction score
(Harvey Kneeslapper is looking at the ground, laughing.)

Harvey Kneeslapper: Heeheeeheeeheee! Heeheeheeeheee! (To camera) Nine lands! (Fat Blue-type AM enters) Nine lands! Heeheeeheeeeheeee....

Anything Muppet: (looks down at the ground) Nine lands where?

Harvey Kneeslapper: Nine lands on you! (Slaps the number '9' on top of the AM's head) A'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'VE GOT HIM! I'VE GOT HIM! A'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Runs off as AM still looks at the ground)

muppet maniac

Reaction score
They should have one skit where he does that usual prank to any of the main characters(Ernie, Bert, Oscar, Grover and so on).