Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

ssetta

Reaction score
I just thought of a GREAT one! And it's especially appropriate for Easter! You're probably familiar with those plastic eggs that you put candy in, right? Well, I've actually tried it on people before, and here's how it goes:

Heeheeheeheeheehee! Hi. Harvey Kneeslapper here. And I'm gonna do a really funny trick here. Heeheehee! You see, I have this plastic egg here, filled with water. Heeheehee. Now these eggs usually have candy inside them. So, what I'm gonna do is (heeheeheehee) walk up to some kid and say, "Hey, do you want some candy?" And then he'll think that there really is candy inside the egg, and then he's gonna open upp the egg (hehehehehehe), and get squirted with water! Heeheeheeheeheehee! Ooh, here he comes.

Harvey: Hey, do you want some candy?! (Heeheeheehee!)
AM: What say?
Harvey: I say, do you want some candy?!?! (Heeheeheeheehee!)
AM: Well, sure.
(Opens up egg and gets squirted)
Harvey: HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HE FELL FOR IT!! (LAUGHS REALLY HARD)
(end music plays)
AM: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (runs away, chases after Harvey)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Harvy Kneeslapper: Do you want me to press your coat?

AM: 'scuse me

Harvey: Your coat... want me to get it pressed?

AM: Yeah... it does look pretty wrinkly...

Harvey: Okaaaayyy... (repeatedly pokes am in sholder) Press... press... press... let me know when it's perfect... press...

mikealan

Reaction score
Here are a couple I wrote:

The '4' Pun

Harvey Kneeslapper: Um, 'scuze me-do you know who I'm looking for?

Anything Muppet: What's that?

Harvey Kneeslapper: I say, do you know who I'm looking for? Heeheeheeheeheeeheeee!

Anything Muppet: No, who?

Harvey Kneeslapper: I'm looking 'for' you! (Slaps the number 4 on the AM's chest) A'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

(The AM runs off)

The 'STOP' Pun

Harvey Kneeslapper: (looking through a giant orange envelope) A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Do you wanna stop?

Anything Muppet: 'Scuze me?

Harvey Kneeslapper: I say, do you wanna stop? A'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anything Muppet: Yeah, sure....I want to stop.

Harvey Kneeslapper: (Takes the 'STOP' sign out of the orange envelope and slaps it on the AM's chest) Stop! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

(The AM runs off)

ssetta

Reaction score
Wow! Those are very funny! And they haven't been already done!

mikealan

Reaction score
I think the other fan-fiction skit with Harvey Kneeslapper would have to be the Nickelodeon one. I'll make sure you think this is funny.

The Nickelodeon Surprise

HARVEY KNEESLAPPER: (To television viewer) Hello. Harvey Kneeslapper here! Heeheehee! Today, on what I'm gonna do is that I'm gonna let some kid to get the Nickelodeon surprise. Why? Because the surprise is the cup that's filled with green slime! Heeheeheeeheeeheeee!! If some kid wants it, he's gonna get all slimed up! A'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (Covers mouth in laughter.) Oh! Here he comes now.

(Scene switch to the purple Anything Muppet boy in a blue sweater standing. Harvey Kneeslapper enters.)

HARVEY KNEESLAPPER: A'HA HA HA HA HA HA! Do you want a Nickelodeon surprise?

ANYTHING MUPPET (Jerry Nelson): 'Scuze me?

HARVEY KNEESLAPPER: I say do you want a Nickelodeon surprise?!? A'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (Covers mouth in laughter again.)

ANYTHING MUPPET: Yeah, sure...I sure want a Nickelodeon surprise. (Opens jar. Lots of green slime squirts him.)

HARVEY KNEESLAPPER: Surprise! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! (Laughs really, really hard.)

ANYTHING MUPPET: AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (Chases Harvey Kneeslapper angrily. Ending music plays.)

END OF SKETCH

ssetta

Reaction score
They could do that as a promo for Nickelodeon!

mikealan

Reaction score
Hey, I thought of the GREAT one!! This would be the string one where Harvey Kneeslapper would spray foam string on one of the Anything Muppets! Okay, here we go...

Harvey Kneeslapper: Hello, Harvey Kneeslapper here. A'ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hey, all I'm gonna do is that I'm gonna do a funny trick! I've got my foam blaster to blast string made of floam! A'ha ha ha ha ha ha! Isn't that my great toy? All I'm gonna do with it is that I'm gonna spray string at some kid after I say "Do you wanna get some string?" This will be my lucky day ever! A'ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hmph! Oh! Wait! Here he comes now.

(Scene switch to the same green Anything Muppet boy from the sketch where Ernie and the Cookie Monster trying to think what is different about them. Harvey Kneeslapper walks to him.)

Harvey Kneeslapper: A'ha ha ha ha ha ha! Do you wanna get some string?

Anything Muppet: 'Scuze me?

Harvey Kneeslapper: I say do you wanna get some string?!? A'ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anything Muppet: Yeah, sure...I want to get some string.

Harvey Kneeslapper: (Sprays foam string at the AM) A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! (Laughs really, REALLY hard.)

Anything Muppet: AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (Ending music plays, chases Harvey angrily.)

mikealan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Here's one I wrote...

Harvey (looking through a view master): Ha ha ha!!! Wanna See?

AM: Come again?

Harvey: I'm asking if.. hah hah ha.. you wanna See!!!

AM: Sure!

Harvey: (Slaps giant letter "C" on AM's chest) THERE!!! YOU GOTTA C!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Well, they actually did the one for the letter C. Here's how it went:

Harvey Kneeslapper: (looking through a brown paper bag) A'ha ha ha ha ha ha! Do you wanna see?

Anything Muppet: What's that?

Harvey Kneeslapper: I say do you wanna see? A'ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anything Muppet: Yeah, sure...I want to see.

Harvey Kneeslapper: (Slaps the letter C on the AM's chest) C! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! (Laughs really hard as he drops the paper bag. Ending music plays. The AM runs off.)

Thijs

Reaction score
Has there ever been one with the letter 'W'?

Harvey: Hey Bert, do you want a double U?

Bert: O, of course I do. The W is my favourite letter! You know, I'm member of...
<Then a second Bert walks in the set>
Harvey: Now we have you double, HAHAHAHAHAHA