Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

ssetta

Reaction score
Very funny!!!!!!

But again, they're just like all the other skits with Harvey, and that's why he didn't last.

mikealan

Reaction score
Here are some new Harvey Kneeslapper sketches I can think of:

Harvey Kneeslapper: Oh, 'scuze me-do you like Spongebob Squarepants?
Fat Blue-like Anything Muppet: What's that?
Harvey Kneeslapper: I say do you like Spongebob Squarepants? (Heeheehee)
Fat Blue-like Anything Muppet: No.
Harvey Kneeslapper: (Slaps the Spongebob Squarepants sticker on the AM's chest) Well, now you do! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
(end music plays, Fat Blue angrily chases Harvey after)

(Harvey Kneeslapper is at the park holding a picture of Blink-182. Blue-nosed Herry Monster in a pink shirt reads a newspaper in the park bench.)
Harvey Kneeslapper: A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh, hi. I'm here at the park today to fool this blue furry man reading a newspaper...Heeheehee. And what I'm gonna do today is that I'm gonna ask him "Hey, you wanna see something funny?", and then the furry man will see the picture of this naked band of boys, so I can annoy him about it forever and forever! Heeheeheehee. Oh, and I will do it right now...(To Herry, reading) Um, um, 'scuze me, uh, you wanna see something funny?
Herry Monster: Say what?
Harvey Kneeslapper: A'HA HA HA HA HA HA! I said, you wanna see something funny?
Herry Monster: I don't wanna find out what's funny on that picture so I can read right now...
Harvey Kneeslapper: Oh, come on, see it!
Herry Monster: Well, I don't want to! Hey, wait a minute! I saw a picture of that naked band of boys! And you know what? I think it's funny! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! (Laughs hard, end music plays, Harvey feels confused and leaves)

Harvey Kneeslapper: (wearing a cap and short-sleaved shirt, holding the piece of the toilet) A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! (To Anything Muppet, entering) Um, Super Toilet!
Anything Muppet: Say what?
Harvey Kneeslapper: A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I said, Super Toilet!
Anything Muppet: Who? Who?
Harvey Kneeslapper: You are! (Puts the piece of toilet on the AM's bald head) A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! (Laughs hard, ending music plays, AM chases Harvey all around)

And, if anyone from Muppet Central hates Elmo, here's the sketch:

(Harvey Kneeslapper is laughing all around the Fat Blue Anything Muppet)
Harvey Kneeslapper: A'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (To Fat Blue) Elmo sucks!
Fat Blue: Say what?
Harvey Kneeslapper: A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I said, Elmo sucks!
Fat Blue: Why? Why?
Harvey Kneeslapper: He says,..(heeheeheehee) "Elmo loves you!"
Fat Blue: No way!
Harvey Kneeslapper: Yes! (Slaps the Elmo sticker on Fat Blue) A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! (Laughs really hard)
Fat Blue: AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! (end music plays, chases Harvey after)

ssetta

Reaction score
(Harvey Kneeslapper is against the classic blue background, and he has this great new trick to pull on someone, where he has this buzzer on his hand, and he'll say to someone, 'Gimme 5!', and they would slap his hand, and it would buzz! Hilary Duff walks along....)

Hilary: Hey, all of you out there, I'm Hilary Duff, and I will be.......
Harvey: Hey, gimme 5!
Hilary: Umm, later.....Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, I'm gonna be taking over Sesame Street so that I can.........
Harvey: Please! Just once!!
Hilary: Ummmmm, okay. (gives him 5 on his OTHER hand!)
Harvey: Oh, NO! (puts his head on his hand with the buzzer, it buzzes) AHH! Will you STOP that!
Hilary: Well, anyway, I'm gonna take over Sesame Street so that I can become famous, and do lots of funny things! Hahahahahehehe!
Harvey: (really upset) YOU think that's funny? Well, I don't think that's very funny at all!!

mikealan

Reaction score
(Harvey Kneeslapper is against the classic gray-blue background from Season 3. He has a joy buzzer in his right hand.)
Harvey Kneeslapper: Hoohoohoohoohoohoo! Hi, Harvey Kneeslapper here! Hehehehe! And today, I'm gonna wait for any of my friends who would say 'hi' to me or I would say 'hi' to them. Then, I'm gonna say 'Give me a handshake!' and what's gonna happen is that some friend of mine is gonna be shocked by my new Electric Handshake Joy Buzzer 4000! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh, and I think here comes he or she now...heehee..here I go...(A purple hipster boy Muppet arrives dancing and scatting.) Oh, hi there, friend. Give me a handshake! (Heeheeheeheeheee)
Hipster: Say what?
Harvey Kneeslapper: A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! I say, hohoho, give me a handshake! (Heeheeheeheeheeheeeheee!)
Hipster: Oh! All right buddy, here! (Slaps the word 'handshake' on Harvey Kneeslapper's chest) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! THAT'S HANDSHAKE!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! WHOA-WHOA! WHOA-WHOA! (Leaves dancing, scatting, and laughing at him)
Harvey Kneeslapper: Hey! You ruined my trick! And that's not very funny at all! (Looks around, none of his good friends are around!) Oh, no! (Puts his head on his hand with his buzzer and the buzzer shocks him!) AHHHHHH! (Ending music plays) Will you stop that! (shock) I'm gonna beat you up (shock) in pieces, you stupid (shock) little joy buzzer! (shock)

ssetta

Reaction score
I think that sounds like it would be hilarious, except at the end. I don't think they would ever use the word "stupid" on Sesame Street.

mikealan

Reaction score
Here's the change:

Harvey Kneeslapper: Hey! You ruined my trick! And that's not very funny at all! (Looks around, none of his good friends are around!) Oh, no! (Puts his head on his hand with his buzzer and the buzzer shocks him!) AHHHHHH! (Ending music plays) Will you stop that! (shock) I'm gonna beat you up (shock) in pieces, you (shock) little joy buzzer! (shock)

How's that?

Soul H

Reaction score
The 5 joke does exist. What happens is Harvey is intending to shock one of his friends when he says "gimmie 5". So when an anything muppet (let's just call Henry) comes by, this is what happens:

Harvey: Hey Henry! Gimmie 5!
Henry: Say what?
Harvey: I say gimmie 5!
Henry: Oh. Okay.

And then he slams the number 5 on Harvey's chest and walks off. Natrually Harvey clenches his fist in anger and ends up shocking himself.

ssetta said:
That's actually not a bad idea, but I kind of think the number 5 segment with him that already exists is more sophisticated.

MadTheologian

Reaction score
The 8 Skit (hope no one got it before me)

Harvey:A HA HA HA HA HA....

(AM walks by.)

Harvey: 'Scuse me (giggles), but have you ate?

AM: In an hour, I'll be having lunch.

Harvey: So you have not ate?

AM: That's right. Besides, that's bad grammar.

(Harvey slaps on the number 8 on AM's chest.)

Harvey: HAHAHAHAHAHA...Now you did! HAHAHAHAHA!

(Chase ensues)

mikealan

Reaction score
ONE WAY Trick

(Harvey Kneeslapper is holding an "ONE WAY" sign. Right next to him is a huge bucket of green slime, which is over the red 'X', which was on the floor.)

Harvey Kneeslapper: Heeheeeheeheeheeheeheeeheee! This is gonna be funny! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh! Hi! I'm Harvey Kneeslapper, (heeheehee), and this sign here is "One Way". (heeheehee) And what I'm gonna do with that sign is that I'm gonna say to someone, "One way!", and then he or she will walk the right way and will stand on that red 'X' on the floor! (heeheeheeheeheee!) Then, over that 'X' is that bucket of green slime! (heeheehee) So what I'm gonna do is that I'm gonna use my control stick to control the bucket, and then, (heeheehee) he or she will be all slimey and green from that slime from the bucket! (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) Ooh, and here's someone now. (heeheeheeheehee)
(a purple boy AM walks by.)
Harvey Kneeslapper: (To AM) Er, one way!
AM: Say what??
Harvey Kneeslapper: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I say, one way! (heeheehee)
AM: What way are you talking about?
Harvey Kneeslapper: (Points to the right) This way!
AM: Oh, thank you. (walks the right way until Harvey stops him)
Harvey Kneeslapper: Halt! Just stay here on this 'X' and there's something over you...
AM: What???
Harvey Kneeslapper: (pulls control stick and bucket moves upside-down, towards the AM. Green slime falls down on him and gets messy) A'HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HE FELL FOR IT! HE FELL FOR IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Laughs really hard, ending music plays)
AM: (getting really annoyed and began to chase Harvey) AAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

mikealan

Reaction score
ONE WAY Trick

(Harvey Kneeslapper is holding an "ONE WAY" sign. Right next to him is a huge bucket of green slime, which is over the red 'X', which was on the floor.)

Harvey Kneeslapper: Heeheeeheeheeheeheeheeeheee! This is gonna be funny! A'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh! Hi! I'm Harvey Kneeslapper, (heeheehee), and this sign here is "One Way". (heeheehee) And what I'm gonna do with that sign is that I'm gonna say to someone, "One way!", and then he or she will walk the right way and will stand on that red 'X' on the floor! (heeheeheeheeheee!) Then, over that 'X' is that bucket of green slime! (heeheehee) So what I'm gonna do is that I'm gonna use my control stick to control the bucket, and then, (heeheehee) he or she will be all slimey and green from that slime from the bucket! (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) Ooh, and here's someone now.
(heeheeheeheehee)

(a purple boy AM walks by.)
Harvey Kneeslapper: (To AM) Er, one way!
AM: Say what??
Harvey Kneeslapper: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I say, one way! (heeheehee)
AM: What way are you talking about?
Harvey Kneeslapper: (Points to the right) This way!
AM: Oh, thank you. (walks the right way until Harvey stops him)
Harvey Kneeslapper: Halt! Just stay here on this 'X' and there's something over you...
AM: What???
Harvey Kneeslapper: (pulls control stick and bucket moves upside-down, towards the AM. Green slime falls down on him and gets messy) A'HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HE FELL FOR IT! HE FELL FOR IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Laughs really hard, ending music plays)
AM: (getting really annoyed and began to chase Harvey) AAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Mike