Mini-muppets now in the Palisades store!

WiGgY

Reaction score
I got them today and Doglion's paint is awful. The eyes are gray paint on them. It looksl ike the went realy heavy on the gray spray and it got all over the figure. Just awful. For 8 dollars, I think the paint could have been a lot better. Maybe the whites of the eyes can be WHITE.

Kermit, however, looks perfect. I don't see anthing wrong with it. The sculpt is amazing and the pupils have FINALLY been corrected. The head sculpt has been corrected as well. It's flatter and sharper which is VERY good. Eye focus is perfect. It's so good! Worth the 8 dollars. It really is amazing and is much more like a tiny staue than a PVC figure. BUY THIS IF NO OTHER MINI!!! NO muppet fan can be without this Kermit. I can't believe how good it is.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I would agree. I got my figures in today and the Kermit could not be any better. It is perfect. :smile: :smile: :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah Doglion's pain is noithing like the photo shown, but I can't complain. Finally, seeing mini Muppet figures in packaging reminds me of how excited I was to see Kenner restart the SW line in 1995. Im not sure at what point Ken and them will say 'ok, enough have been bought to justify the Electric Mayhem' commission. I feel they should make the EM set regardless tho.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
EM set will sell like free hotcakes if you get my drift there! Who doesn't love them??

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't think the EM set will be made until this set sells out.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't think so either, but THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE!!

*Hopes really hard...*
OOPS! Where's the bathroom?

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I'll probably get them off eBay fro a more reasable price (right now I can't afford that), or in a lot...