Miss Piggy & Kermit Strike Back at Fox News

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hee. :smile: I love this, and I love Kermit's sarcasm and logic when he answers the question, and Miss Piggy's retort. XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't add to the conversation that Piggy hasn't eloquently posed already. I hate Bully Pulpit agendas, left or right, that try to make something sinister of something that isn't.

zoebell

Reaction score
wow, kermit was so right when he said this was going to be all over the internet! this story is EVERYWHERE today.

i think it's awesome though. hilarious

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Oh man, that's fabulous. PERFECT response to an absolutely ridiculous tempest-in-a-teapot from the good folks at Faux News!

I would be happy with that even on the long-shot premise that Kermit's and Piggy's responses were pre-written and rehearsed to the umpteenth degree in the event that the "evil oil baron" question finally came up...but I doubt it, because Steve W. and Eric J. have been so good at going off-the-cuff with those two characters (and others) over the past decade. They have such terrific chemistry and it paid off big-time here!!!

zoebell

Reaction score
well, do they really have that many pre-planned remarks at these things? i thought they had some planned jokes but that most of what they say in these interviews is pretty off the cuff. seems like it to me

Misskermie

Reaction score
lol if they take what piggy says seriously, they have a real big problem! lol!

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, I saw this yesterday and I thought about posting it, and was gonna post it today. Glad I found this. Awesome reactions by them both

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
All these interview reactions from Kermit and Miss Piggy have been brilliant. I bow to them as amazing performers and comedians!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
That said... when is Pox News gonna strike back with their "WAAAA! It's unfair that everyone's against us just because we belittle and tear down anyone who we don't agree with! Our own medicine tastes TERRIBLE" response?