1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Miss Piggy on American Idol

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Vic Romano, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

They just did a huge celebrity montage where they lip synched "Stayin' Alive". At first, :mad: face appeared on a screen being held by The Blue Man group, but then she appeared alone and was the ONLY celebrity to evoke massive cheers from the audience. She didn't say anything, but apparently... she didn't have to.

I believe you can purchase the video on AmericanIdol.com

2. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that, I think she mouthed a couple words at the end, but it was great. It's a great cause, I think that everybody who can on this board should give something. Not much, a dollar would help. Anything would help what they've been showing. Makes me wish that Angelina Jolie would adopt the whole dang country.

Daniel

3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

In all honesty, I really dislike American Idol, but The Simpsons bit they just did made me roar in laughter out loud. Toss in Ms. Piggy and the show just moved to the top of my favorites.

4. Teheheman

That was great, the Simpsons bit. Lisa as Paula, and Marge trying to do the DAWG thing? Oh, and Bart saying something about Dunkelman, I wish they actually WERE the judges. I mean, really, how bad would you have to be to get rejected by cartoon characters? lol.

Daniel

5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Holy crap, did you see the Elvis/Celine Dion duet!? That was AMAZING!

6. Teheheman

Yeah, I fricken KNEW Elvis was still alive. Now, we have proof. Dangnabit.

Daniel

7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Lol! And he finally lost all that weight!

8. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Aw, I was out. I missed it!

9. Teheheman

Well, that's what being in hiding all those years'll do to a person.

Daniel

10. Winslow Leach

Yeesh! I tell ya!

11. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour Active Member

I would have watched know that piggy and the simpsons where gonna be on because other wise I can't stand this show...I'm always on simons side when he says the kids on hiw own show are talentless.:rolleyes:

12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I saw her on there at a friend's house. The bad thing was I just finished teasing another one of my friends for being a 'geek,' and then they do that and MAN! was it hard to maintain my Muppet Geekdom--and you KNOW they were all watching to see me geek-out, too.

OUTSIDE: Calm and collected.
    INSIDE: Screaming, YAAAAYYYYY PIGGGYYYYYY!!

ha ha

13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I saw! I saw! And it's funny, I was watching and I say to my husband, I bet this will show up on my forum tonight and he goes "why don't you go post it" and I thought I should, but I was just too lazy. Thanks Dave! :)

14. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Yeah! I saw it and it is so awesome!

15. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Hey guys & gals. Unfortunatly I missed it because I had to take my son to the doctor last night. Oh well. Glad you all enjoyed it!

16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

17. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly Dave. :) Angie, there's a birthday thread for you if you haven't seen it yet. Good to see you!

18. Winslow Leach

(Leach bangs his head repeatedly against his computer screen)

I can't believe I missed it...I can't believe I missed it...

19. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour Active Member

Thank you Don Computer Technician (can't wait to catch you on Sesame Street).:p

20. Winslow Leach

Heh. I was actually thinking of Charlie Brown. You know, "why is Charlie Brown banging his head against that tree?"