Miss Piggy on American Idol

Vic Romano

Reaction score
They just did a huge celebrity montage where they lip synched "Stayin' Alive". At first, :mad: face appeared on a screen being held by The Blue Man group, but then she appeared alone and was the ONLY celebrity to evoke massive cheers from the audience. She didn't say anything, but apparently... she didn't have to.

I believe you can purchase the video on AmericanIdol.com

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that, I think she mouthed a couple words at the end, but it was great. It's a great cause, I think that everybody who can on this board should give something. Not much, a dollar would help. Anything would help what they've been showing. Makes me wish that Angelina Jolie would adopt the whole dang country.

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
In all honesty, I really dislike American Idol, but The Simpsons bit they just did made me roar in laughter out loud. Toss in Ms. Piggy and the show just moved to the top of my favorites.

Teheheman

Reaction score
That was great, the Simpsons bit. Lisa as Paula, and Marge trying to do the DAWG thing? Oh, and Bart saying something about Dunkelman, I wish they actually WERE the judges. I mean, really, how bad would you have to be to get rejected by cartoon characters? lol.

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Holy crap, did you see the Elvis/Celine Dion duet!? That was AMAZING!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I fricken KNEW Elvis was still alive. Now, we have proof. Dangnabit.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, that's what being in hiding all those years'll do to a person.

Daniel