1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Miss Piggy on American Idol

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Vic Romano, Apr 25, 2007.

1. SweetumsMonster

SweetumsMonster New Member

Hey Guys,

ITV here in the UK airs American Idol, does anyone know if we are a week or two behind, or is it shown the same week here in UK??

I'll be watching this weekend to see Miss Piggy if she's on it, I missed it when Kermit was on there a few weeks ago, anyone know of a link online of that footage??

Thanks Guys

Chris

2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

3. See stuff like this makes me wish I actually liked the show .

4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, not a big fan of the show. Makes me conflicted because I missed appearences like this.

Haha! It's funny how life works out like that sometimes.

Yeah, I do the same thing. But I know there's no way it's not going to end up on here anyway.

Wasn't impressed with the clip. But ;loved the Miss Piggy Parts! And I love the Blue Man Group! So it all worked out of me regarding Mrs.-Er, Miss Piggy.:) ;)

5. Quack

Quack New Member

Cool....I wish i could have seen It :(

6. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

That was cool! I wasn't expecting that when I was watching.

7. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

oh man i hate that i missed looooooooooooooo i don't watch americn idole but i love to see a clip miss piggy is my all time favetite muppet

8. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sg9GYim5Wzc