1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Miss Piggy on American Idol

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Vic Romano, Apr 25, 2007.

1. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour Active Member

cause he has to go pee?:D

2. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Good grief!

:D

3. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

4. Winslow Leach

5. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

No prob, dude. :p

6. Winslow Leach

Cool!!

Hugh Laurie...Chris Kattan...Lisa Kudrow...Helena Bonham Carter...Gillian Anderson(!)...Rob Lowe...

Did the Simpsons judge the clip?

7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Thanks, that was worth the watch again.

Here's the Simpson clip. This is truly priceless.

EDIT 1: And here's that Elvis/Celine Dion clip. This was so phenominal, I bought it on iTunes.

EDIT 2: Celine Dion is hot and is such a tremendous performer, and Elvis is the mother ******* MAN!

8. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Wow in a special that had all sorts of people in it, the one man that they didn't have was Michael Jackson. He's always on these type of specials helping little children. Doing the We Are The World thing that made him a millionaire(but not the other things that made him a broke has-been)

Daniel

9. Winslow Leach

Thanks, Vic!!:)

10. Winslow Leach

Hee-hee...

The Simpsons bit was CLASSIC!!!!!

I loved Lisa's Paula: "I like dogs! Woooooo!"

"We got 10,000 other losers to listen to."

"Lose the accent, Mary Poppins."

"The lions haven't eaten this well since Dunkleman!"

BRILLIANT!!!

And the Elvis/Celine clip was amazing! "If I Can Dream" is such a great song. That performance of Elvis was taken from his '68 Comeback Special.

This year will be 30 years he's been gone.

11. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh. My. Gosh. PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGY!!! She was GORGEOUS in that!! I LOVED her dress, and boa, and gloves, and finger thing, and all the APPLAUSE she got!! *bounces!* GREAT appearance!

12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

That was so cool to see. I love all of it. Thanks for letting us see it. My parents had already got to see it but my mom wants to see the Elvis and Celine Dion. I couldn't belive how they did that with her and him. That would be so cool to see another singer bought to life like that.

13. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

there really is nothing like being able to relate everyday moments to Muppet Show musical numbers, is there? :cool: :sing: .. does tend to drive the family crazy, though

haha

14. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Leave it to Vic to make sure those of us who missed it....still get to see it. Love ya for it Vic, you are the bomb!

15. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour Active Member

DID SOMEBODY SAY BOMB!!!!!:crazy:

16. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Throws bomb onstage. Explodes causing :zany: :zany: to rain down. :crazy:

17. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

We haven't finished it yet, so we didn't see Celine and Elvis yet, but hooray for Piggy! Now, if we can just get a Piggy and Celine duet...

18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Once again...

You could put all the Muppets, including Sesame street and Fraggle characters, Weird Al Yankovic, Kid Muscle, and Homer Simpson, and I still wouldn't watch this crap.

19. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

You know, I wonder if that's actually true . . . Don't you think you probably would watch if ALL of them were on at the same time? Think of the potential for chaos! Man, they'd bring down the whole show! It would be like an AI-haters dream come true. The whole theater would come crashing down around Seacrest and Cowell's heads. Especially if you go even further and add Mr. Bean into the mix.

:D

20. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

I loved that Piggy was included in the roster of celebs in that music video.

I've always thought that there should be a Muppet songs theme night and have guest judge Pepe the Prawn! LOL