Miss Piggy on Hollywood Squares May 12-16

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Today I only saw the end again cause i was just getting out of classes. I LOVED the line Pamala Anderson said at then end credits when she was with miss Piggy!

She said something like "Hi! I'm Spammal Hamerson and this is Miss Piggy!" Then she said that she had to say that cause it was from The (a) Muppet Show. I thought that was GREAT!

Zack,

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Piggy looked a lot better today with her longer hair. What's with her fashion line? Did I miss something? And who would buy clothing to look like Miss Piggy? LOL! :smile:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Screen grabs!

Please! I haven't the nerve to watch Piggy.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Isnt a French designer making Piggy's clothes now ?

Gimme the times when Piggy would wear extravagant gowns and feather boa's anyday !

see ya

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Today I only saw the end again cause i was just getting out of classes. I LOVED the line Pamala Anderson said at then end credits when she was with miss Piggy!

She said something like "Hi! I'm Spammal Hamerson and this is Miss Piggy!" Then she said that she had to say that cause it was from The (a) Muppet Show. I thought that was GREAT!

Zack,
Yep. I noticed that "Muppet's Tonight" reference. Also, this might have just been on my local station, but before the show began they showed Pamela and Miss Piggy using that "Ham it up" line.
That's what they should do if Muppets (or characters like ALF) don't get picked. They should just use them in those 'behind the scenes' things, so they'd at least get more air time. I have to admit, Piggy was on the show a lot last night. I especially liked when she was asked that question about who said that quote about farting: "Whoever was in this square last week!"

Isnt a French designer making Piggy's clothes now ?
They did mention something about Miss Piggy fashions the first time she was picked. I'll have to listen for that again.

VC2020

Reaction score
Jeremy Scott...The same guy Piggy mentioned at the Macys Parade..."It's a Jeremy Scott Coat. Thank You Jeremy." I wonder if this guy actually designs her clothes. I'll have to do some research.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
Yeah, that part was funny, especially when she kept saying "Thomas, Thomas, Thomas." I don't remember the line about the bubbles though? Who said that.
The line isn't in my signature anymore. I got "do you believe in bubbles?" off of a Blimpie cup.

Miss Piggy looked much better last night. My goodness, that pig can grow her hair out fast! :smile: :mad:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The line isn't in my signature anymore. I got "do you believe in bubbles?" off of a Blimpie cup.
That's alright. I still have Kermit's quote from when he was on the show in my signature. Lol.

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I have seen piggy with the short wig before. It has been along time. I think it was from a film noir scene on TMS.