Miss Piggy on "The View" Wednesday October 1

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm not the Veiws' biggest fan but I have always loved Woopi. Nothing can change that :smile:. I think she is the best thing to happen to the show in a long time...
I agree with you there RS. Now i do like Rosie but she wasn't all that nice to a few of the women on there and i don't blame them from forcing her off the show.

Blumonkeyboy

Reaction score
Do i have a sick mind, or did anyone else get the inuendo behind doubled over?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree with you there RS. Now i do like Rosie but she wasn't all that nice to a few of the women on there and i don't blame them from forcing her off the show.
I have always said Rosie should produce her own specials like the Barbara Walters ones around the Oscars. Not unlike Miss Piggy, Rosie is a solo performer who better plays off other people she likes than she plays well with others in general. Whoopi, while funny, merely seems to show up for the check and speaks her mind when it suits her. I don't fault her for that. It works for the View. I just miss her early Jumpin' Jack Flash days.

I really like that they styled Miss Piggy's hair for this interview. They didn't use the straight platinum wig they've used for so long. I best like the pig in her Muppet Show era wavy curls.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I really like that they styled Miss Piggy's hair for this interview. They didn't use the straight platinum wig they've used for so long. I best like the pig in her Muppet Show era wavy curls.
Couldn't say it any better, she looked great! All the jokes were a hit as well, I especially loved when she laughed after what Kermit said. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I liked the appearances and all. But I couldn't help but feel like she just wasn't connecting with the audience as much as she used too. It just felt like something was lacking... *shrug*