Miss Piggy: The Beginning

Warldorf

Reaction score
Okay, here we go.
Chapter 8: The Pageant
"It's time for the Miss Bogen County Beauty pageant!"
Piggy snarled at Autumn. Autumn snarled at Piggy. Little did Piggy know Autumn has a nasty surprise
"Next contestant, Miss Piggy!" She ran on the stage. Everyone applauded. From that day on, Miss Piggy dedicated her life to showbiz.
"Miss Piggy, everyone!"
Everyone cheered tremendously. "Next, Autumn Hoglet!" Autumn wheeled out. People booed. "I promise to get my revenge! You will all see!" Piggy heard Autumn say. She wheeled back in. "We will take a brief break. After we will return we will announce the winner!"
Piggy said "I will definitely win!" "Well, we won't take that chance, will we?" Someone said. Piggy spun around. It was Autumn! AND SHE HAD A GUN! "You wouldn't dare!" "Watch me!" said Autumn. She aimed. She clicked the gun. She put her finger on the trigger. And she...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Reactions: mo

Misskermie

Reaction score
No... NO! WHY WOULD YOU STOP AT....
AGHHHHH!!!

Because of you, I have to be Piggy's bodyguard, because I don't know what's going to happen next!

Warldorf

Reaction score
No... NO! WHY WOULD YOU STOP AT....
AGHHHHH!!!

Because of you, I have to be Piggy's bodyguard, because I don't know what's going to happen next!
Sorry! But you know what? Here is part two...

Chapter 9: The Arrest, The Vicory, The Love
"FREEZE! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!"
It was a police officer! Thank goodness, thought Miss Piggy. "B-But how did you get here?" "Didn't think I had a cell phone, dearie?" Said Piggy. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" screamed Autumn.
"It's time to announce the winner of the Miss Bogen County beauty pageant!" Here it comes, she thought. "First runner up: Debbie Sue Anderson!" The crowd cheered. "And the winner is..." Here it is... She thought. "MISS PIGGY!!!!" "Thank you! Thank you! Oh, Debbie Sue! Oh, Mary Jane! Thank you! I would just like to say. This is he happiest moment, of my-". And then she saw Him. The most wonderful thing she had ever seen. It was a handsome frog (and if you've seen TMM you know who it is!)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Sorry! But you know what? Here is part two...

Chapter 9: The Arrest, The Vicory, The Love
"FREEZE! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!"
It was a police officer! Thank goodness, thought Miss Piggy. "B-But how did you get here?" "Didn't think I had a cell phone, dearie?" Said Piggy. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" screamed Autumn.
"It's time to announce the winner of the Miss Bogen County beauty pageant!" Here it comes, she thought. "First runner up: Debbie Sue Anderson!" The crowd cheered. "And the winner is..." Here it is... She thought. "MISS PIGGY!!!!" "Thank you! Thank you! Oh, Debbie Sue! Oh, Mary Jane! Thank you! I would just like to say. This is he happiest moment, of my-". And then she saw Him. The most wonderful thing she had ever seen. It was a handsome frog (and if you've seen TMM you know who it is!)
Hooray for police!!!
And, really, if you're a Muppet Fan, You know who it is without watching the movie! LOL

And remember, Miss Piggy is still 11

mo

Reaction score
this was awesome this was gonna be my ending but you did it every well in my ending piggy had aged and her and autumn remeet and she shoves autumn in to a pot of molted lava...I'm a bit dark...

Misskermie

Reaction score
this was awesome this was gonna be my ending but you did it every well in my ending piggy had aged and her and autumn remeet and she shoves autumn in to a pot of molted lava...I'm a bit dark...
WoW! Autumn DOES die! YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
The chapters are just too short and mostly consist of dialog. If you would add more descriptions to what's happening, the fanfic would be much more enjoyable. I'm not saying the story's bad, not at all, but it could be much better.

mo

Reaction score
The chapters are just too short and mostly consist of dialog. If you would add more descriptions to what's happening, the fanfic would be much more enjoyable. I'm not saying the story's bad, not at all, but it could be much better.
sorry I don't getta lot of spare time and I'm a really slow writer.