1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Miss Piggy Tonner Fashion Doll

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetperson, Jun 25, 2009.

1. FAO has limited edition 'We Wish You a Merry Piggy' doll.
  2. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

3. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Is she available for sale now at FAO? Or if not, when will she be released?
  4. Kermieuk

5. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

6. Kermieuk

So MuppetGuy.............was she waiting under the Xmas tree for you?

Chris
  7. Kermieuk

NEW 5th Avenue Miss Piggy Tonner Doll Jan 18th

Hi Guys

Just found out that this new Miss Piggy doll by Tonner will be available on January 18th 2010.

She is called Fifth Avenue Pig!

How many outfits are they gonna make? I like these a lot but I cant justify buying the same pig each time just for the new outfit? Also would Piggy ever be seen in this outfit? Why not recreate actual outfits that Miss Piggy has worn. Her white silk dress, the GMC bikini or feather outfit, Benn Gunn, the list is endless!

I own the First Mate Piggy Doll, but cannot buy more, I was tempted with the Xmas Doll, but had to be strong!

Anyway, here is the new doll pics, already listed on ebay?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/fifthavenuepig.jpg

Chris
  8. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Hey Chris, Yes she was. I own all the Piggy dolls so far. I really want him to make the pink muppet caper dress/ I understand about justifying buying the same doll, I'm just an insane huge fan of piggy and love them all. I just don't buy the add on dresses and stuff like that. The Christmas Piggy, so far, is by far the best design for piggy. I love them all and can NOT wait to see what other piggys are in store. I did e-mail the tonner company suggesting to re-create outfits from the muppet movies and show, specifically the GMC dress. If I get a chance, I'll take a pic of them all together and post here.:o
  9. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i wish that they weren't so expensive. and i wish they weren't all limited edition! why do muppet collectibles have t be so expensive?

P.S. it looks like they're giving basic piggy a makeover.
  10. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

Yeah, when did her legs get so skinny?
  11. Kermieuk

Hey Muppetguy,

Nice to meet such a huge fan of Piggy, just like I am!

By the pics Ive seen, the Xmas Piggy does look the best, maybe I'll get one, one day!

Id love to see pics of them all together, and to see actual pics of Xmas Piggy, not just the promo pics. Hope Tonner will listen and make some actual screen costumes.

Chris
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I was tempted to get this Piggy and mix it in with the Mega Muppets in my collection, but in this new economy I've decided to save every penny available for her poser instead. I'm still kicking myself for not having one of these. They're not 100% perfect, but they are very nice. I'm also sacrificing the new blindboxed Vinylmation series too. It's hard not having all of this cool stuff, but it's fantastic to have choices these days!
  13. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Hey Chris, I am a Piggy fanatic! Here are 2 quick pics. If someone would like any additional, please let me know. I can always do a photo shoot for the diva...LOL.

All About Piggy:
    http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/frankiec_album/DSC00444.jpg

Have yourself a Merry Piggy:
    http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/frankiec_album/DSC00445.jpg

The basic Piggy in the first pic has the blonde wig. I wanted her to be the more recent modern looking piggy. My pics are not top quality, like tonners, but I love each of these the same. Can't wait to see what else is in store for the piggy line!
  14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i want them so much more after seeing those pictures! dolls aren't my thing, but those would be so cool for display. too bad i have a limited amount of money. looks like i'm gonna have to take on way more chores. so far i have about $200 saved up, and i'm not sure if i should get my animal poser, save for a rizzo, get a whatnot, piggy, etc.
  15. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

They are without question drop dead gorgeous.

I would love to add those beauties to my collection, but like everyone else has mention, they're a little too much for me moneywise.
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I will admit that if they made Scooter or Janice dolls of this quality I'd invest. ;) :flirt:
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

oh me too. not doubt.

do they have plans to add any other muppets? or are they just sticking with piggy?
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I think it's just Piggy.

I'd really like to see Disney find new ways to make Muppet figures in dolls and minis. There are lots of things they can do. Still, I'd really dig a Janice in this Tonner form.
  19. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i would KILL for a janice tonner doll!
  20. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Man if they did make a Janice one, I would probably fall in love with it, :flirt: and it would probably be a prize piece of my collection.

Though I still love these Miss. Piggy ones ok.

Still Janice would be a dream, :flirt::flirt: