1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

"Mokey Mondays"---FR screencaps starring Mokey

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I always love Marjorie's vision of Junior, Mokey, and the Doozer together. It's so wonderful and heavenly--almost makes you cry. Although, the mayhem that ensues is funnier!

2. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Those are awesome!:excited:

3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Mokey is the most adorable Fraggle ever. She could stand alone for eternity in a cave and still find a new beauty inside it.

Sorry, random thought there.

4. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I like that random thought! I think that you are right. :)
    Erin

5. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

I Like It!! :excited:

6. Don'tLiveonMoon

Ooh, a double dose! Mokey seems to be doing a lot of singing in these episodes. Love all the shots with her mouth open wide! :)
    Erin

7. Hmm...the only singing she does is in "Gobo's Discovery", and that's only 3 shots (the 4 minus Gobo in G&W's room, Mokey with Boober 'n flowers). Teeheehee :p

8. Don'tLiveonMoon

Hmmmm... Well, she *looks* like she's singing! ;) Or maybe I just have singing on the brain... :p
    Erin

9. Lol...well Mokey is a very flowing character, with liquid choreography performed wonderfully by Kathy Mullen. :D

In a few of the shots where you may think she's singing, she's actually screaming, LOL!

10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I saw that one on DVD and I love that episode!

11. It's one of my favorites too! :D

(surprise surprise, lol!)

12. Faylo

Faylo Member

^ My favourite episode as well!

I make icons for LiveJournal sometimes, would I be able to use your caps? :)

13. Don'tLiveonMoon

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to say about this one but that I'm very intrigued! There sure seem to be a lot of interesting things happening in this episode. Who or what is this mysterious other Mokey? I must know! One of these days I *will* get season one on DVD... And eventually season two...
    Erin

14. Whoa, you were throwin' me off there at first---I had no idea you hadn't seen the episode yet! :eek: Yes, someday you definitely have to see it!

Sure, anyone can use these for any purposes of Good! (lol) Feel free! :)

15. Don'tLiveonMoon

I know, I'm so sadly not-up-to-speed... :( We had *just* super-basic cable for most of my childhood, so I only managed to catch the rare episode here and there...
    Erin

16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It did eventually come on TNT after Disney channel. That is where I first saw it besides Disney Channel preview.

17. Don'tLiveonMoon

I didn't get TNT either. :grouchy: Well, aside from the odd free preview month.
    Erin