1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Mokey Mondays"---FR screencaps starring Mokey

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I always love Marjorie's vision of Junior, Mokey, and the Doozer together. It's so wonderful and heavenly--almost makes you cry. Although, the mayhem that ensues is funnier!
  2. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Those are awesome!:excited:
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Mokey is the most adorable Fraggle ever. She could stand alone for eternity in a cave and still find a new beauty inside it.

Sorry, random thought there.
  4. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I like that random thought! I think that you are right. :)
    Erin
  5. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

I Like It!! :excited:
  6. Don'tLiveonMoon

Ooh, a double dose! Mokey seems to be doing a lot of singing in these episodes. Love all the shots with her mouth open wide! :)
    Erin
  7. Hmm...the only singing she does is in "Gobo's Discovery", and that's only 3 shots (the 4 minus Gobo in G&W's room, Mokey with Boober 'n flowers). Teeheehee :p
  8. Don'tLiveonMoon

Hmmmm... Well, she *looks* like she's singing! ;) Or maybe I just have singing on the brain... :p
    Erin
  9. Lol...well Mokey is a very flowing character, with liquid choreography performed wonderfully by Kathy Mullen. :D

In a few of the shots where you may think she's singing, she's actually screaming, LOL!
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I saw that one on DVD and I love that episode!
  11. It's one of my favorites too! :D

(surprise surprise, lol!)
  12. Faylo

Faylo Member

^ My favourite episode as well!

I make icons for LiveJournal sometimes, would I be able to use your caps? :)
  13. Don'tLiveonMoon

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to say about this one but that I'm very intrigued! There sure seem to be a lot of interesting things happening in this episode. Who or what is this mysterious other Mokey? I must know! One of these days I *will* get season one on DVD... And eventually season two...
    Erin
  14. Whoa, you were throwin' me off there at first---I had no idea you hadn't seen the episode yet! :eek: Yes, someday you definitely have to see it!

Sure, anyone can use these for any purposes of Good! (lol) Feel free! :)
  15. Don'tLiveonMoon

I know, I'm so sadly not-up-to-speed... :( We had *just* super-basic cable for most of my childhood, so I only managed to catch the rare episode here and there...
    Erin
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It did eventually come on TNT after Disney channel. That is where I first saw it besides Disney Channel preview.
  17. Don'tLiveonMoon

I didn't get TNT either. :grouchy: Well, aside from the odd free preview month.
    Erin