1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Mokey Mondays"---FR screencaps starring Mokey

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I forgot: Did we ever see the beast?

Fun pictures. I love how brightly colored Fraggles are!
  2. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

They are quite a colorful group, aren't they? I love the second-to-last one. Shock! Awe! Amazement! And the fifth one is great too, though I can't tell from here if the primary emotion is tenderness or terror. A bit of both, perhaps? Anyway... Only one left!! Will there be a second edition? *vows to buy the first season DVD before the year is out*
    Erin
  3. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Even though the pictures aren't the best of quality it is amazing because they look awesome! The only way I can explain it is that they are almost how I picture my memories of Fraggle Rock as a kid. Not quite as clear and perfect as we can view them now on the DVDs. Plus memories fade and get a little grainy. That's how I remember Fraggle Rock! I love it! Thanks for taking the time to post these Byron!!! :)

I can't wait for Season 2 next week! :excited:
  4. Well Jackie, I've never thanked anyone before for telling me my hard work "isn't of the best quality", but I think I know what you mean, lol!

Really!

I do!

:p

These are from the DVDs, I just do them with my digital camera zoomed in on "pause".

And speakin' of DVDs, here is the final installment of season! "New Trash Heap in Town"! Classic Mokey & Gobo! :D

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=bcgjgyi.3jcxd14q&Uy=vsinjw&Ux=0

Thanks to all the viewers, and especially the "commenters"---I've really appreciated the nice feedback and comments! It's been fun! :)
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

We demand the next season!

Really!

We do!!

FRYMYHIDE!!!

Your work was exceptional!
  6. Ack! I ain't even gotten to watch Season 2 yet!

Really!

I ain't!

FRYMYHIDE!!!

Thank you though!! There may be more in the future, I'm just ultra busy lately...
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Oh i know what you mean!

I have my shiny new DVD's sitting next to me and I haven't even been able to watch one episode! It is killing me!

~MTH
  8. KatieMokey

KatieMokey New Member

This is so cool! Thank you for posting all this.
  9. You're very welcome KatieMokey! And thanks! :)
  10. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Gee, how'd I miss this? Well, a smashing final installment! Whole lotta great pictures there. Bring on season two! :)
    Erin
  11. Fozzie Bear

I'm happy to know that Mokey Monday's became a staple! You have a religious following, Byron! Keep up the good work, and bring back the MOkey Mondays soon (even if it isn't in such large quantities of photos, we need these!)
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Soopa' doopa' stuff! I still can't believe you take these with shots from a camera. I'm convinced you have powerful robot with DVD image capture software installed in his head, or quite possibly his epidermis.
  13. Fozzie Bear

Or, maybe Byron IS the robot? Mr. Roboto! Because Byron is cool that way.
  14. DavidRock

DavidRock New Member

:excited:;) Awesome posts. I was looking through the topic yesterday at all the lovely Mokey pictures...

Thanks for doing it was good to watch. :halo:
  15. Thanks David, my pleasure! :)
  16. Fozzie Bear

Byron doesn't understand his importance by posting these pictures, that he's our ambassador to Fraggle Rock and helps us to remember memorable moments again.
  17. Fozzie Bear

I miss Byron. Where are you?
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*pulls Bear face*

Oh where, oh where, oh where is Byron...
    Where oh where oh where is Bryon....
    Where of where oh where is Byron...
    Where can Byron be...
    Oh BYRON!