MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Oh, how very helpful of you, Jack. You're back on the list, boy. *completely ignoring the presence of the snarling beast* Actually, Jack, if you could stop snarling for a moment and hand me the plunger.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack Bandit: *using plunger to beat off snapping 'gator* I hate to make wild alliga-tions (get it?!), but I think your drains might be infested. Maybe buy a gate-or (see what I did there?!) something before I lose an arm or my most important appendage... my third toe from the left!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan Moppet: Okay, I'll just hang out over here by this wall that for some odd reason has the number 4 painted on it. *Walks on over and pulls laptop out of thin air* I think I might just take this opportunity to catch up on some MopFam so I understand what's going on. *wall falls down behind Logan* Umm, Uncle Moppet, I think I broke the fourth wall over here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *to camera* Its amazing that having brought forth a wall, he then broke the fourth wall. *to Logan* That's the fourth wall that's been broken this week! Which is another reason I'm living in a tent...and hung out that For Rent sign...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*a small leprechaun on Logan's shoulder gives a *ba-dum-ch!* on a tiny set of drums*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Anyway, Jack! Will you quit playing around and give me that unclogging tool!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack Bandit: Leprechaun?! That means gold. *alligator snaps again at Jack* Alligator?! That means pain! Curses... my greatest love and my greatest hate in one scene. Whatever shall I do? WAIT! I've got it! *throws plunger at Moppet's head* *grabs the leprechaun off of Logan's shoulder and holds it out to the gator* Take your pick, Seamus, it's gold for me or gator for you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *is plungered to the face and cannot see, stumbling back towards the open sewer grate* Mmmpffff mmmm pffft mmmm!!!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *sets down her suitcase and wanders next door* Did somebody call for a plumber?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *at the sound of Nell* Mmmm!!! *points at plungered face* *thinks: This is gunna be GREAT for my sinuses though!*