1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: *hands Isabella a glass of milk, and a cube of sugar* Sorry, we're all out of tea. I tried boiling the kettle on the barbecue...but should have just plugged it in instead. It melted. *to Bob* I think I have one of your traveler's packs in my tent...yes, here, "All You Need to Live Outdoors and More: Pack 1". Are these bear traps in here any good?

(OOC: Hey, Snowthers...)
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Isabella: Mmmm sugar milk. *settles into corner*
  3. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Now then...there's nothing like a roaring camp fire to get the chill out of your bones. *pause* Probably should have put it outside of the tent though... *coughing through the smoke*
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Snowthers? In May? Hmm, odd weather. At least it'll put out Father's tent fire. Though why the tent got fired I'll never know.
  5. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *smothering the fire flames with a blanket, clearly finishing a story between coughs* ...and so that is why the tent got fired. *cough* And the reason Donald Trump's assets got frozen up in the mountain last fall. *cough* Or that's what I heard from Ivana anyway. *cougar*
  6. redBoobergurl

*upon hearing the word cougar Izzy suddenly becomes a cat, her eyes glowing in the dark*
    The Count likes this.
  7. The Count

*A shadowy figure looks over a couple of books. :sigh: Time for hexams again. At least we're giving them instead of taking them. Sure glad Headmistress came back, it's always thrilling to read one of her updates. *Fades back to whatever those Moppets are up to in their Glendale greenery.
  8. Beauregard

Father Moppet: More milky sugar Ms Midni-...That's strange, I could have sworn she was here just a minute ago. Saucer of milk, kitty kitty?
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Jack Bandit: What the--where'd the cat come from? I hate cats! Get me-ow-ta here! *cheeky look to the camera* What happened to the alligator?
  10. The Count

VO: Er, the alligator left after Father slammed the manhole cover back on the street sir.
    Now just move on with the next scene would you Jackie boy.
  11. Beauregard

Cut to:

Snappy the Alligator: *watching America's Next Top Model, down in the sewer* Man is that Tara Banks fierce! She made me cry in the finale for 2007.

Cut back to:

Father Moppet: Jack, lad, will you stop jumping around? You nearly took down this tent's entire support system by knocking over that pole. *aside* This tent replies on its Psychologist from Poland, you see.
  12. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Logan Moppet: Oh, hey there guys. Whatcha up to? Me, I'm just thinking about how strange it is that though I'm a step-cousin/nephew I still have the last name Moppet. Little confusing, but no one asks questions here so moving on.
  13. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Just one question actually, quite a serious one...if you are intending to stay, later in the rooms, and here now on the campsite... How do you take your smores? The smore the merrier, that's what I say!
  14. Bannanasketch

Logan Moppet: Well, y'know, I actually like to get my marshmallows really nicely brown. And then I take two marshmallows and put them on the top and bottom of the chocolate and then I put the graham crackers on. You gonna make me one, Uncle Moppet?
  15. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *got lost at about recipe midpoint* Something about Marshall Graham? Here, have one of these. *hands Logan a "Wilson's Patented 'Smore Where That Came From' Toastable Marshmellow"* Then you just need a toaster, and some oven gloves.
  16. Bannanasketch

Logan Moppet: Oh, a microwave. I think I have one. *Pulls out microwave from back pocket* Okay, so, it's a pretty slow night. Ya think I could call up my pirate buddies to join us?
  17. Beauregard

Father Moppet: You have pirate buddies? *raises eyebrow as if to say, most of my pirate friends were at least 50% enemies* I guess we could do with some sea-shanties by the fire...but just sea-shanties, mind, no sea shandies or sea-shindigs...*to self* Should get more sleeping bags.
  18. Bannanasketch

Logan Moppet: Okay, they're here.

Pirate 1: Aaargh! We've come to take ye women and land, ye landlubbers!

Pirate 2: Ahoy Mateys! Where be the rum?

Logan Moppet: Yeah, you may want to be nice to them. They can get pretty angry...
  19. redBoobergurl

Meow...er....cough...cough *turns back into a human and stands up* No thanks, the milk I just had was plenty. Now what just happened? That was....odd.
  20. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

Uncle Bob: Got a joke for you guys! Why couldn't the pirate get in to see the movie? Because it was rated ARRRRRRRR! *no one laughs Uncle Bob repeats the punchline over and over as if it didn't get across*