MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack Bandit: *to Nell* Wait, wait! *calls to Logan* Hey, step-cousin, c'mere, got a job for you... one you definitely won't dread. *ties Nell's dreads around Logan's waist* Lower away, commander Nell! May the Force be somewhere near you, Logan.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *finally ripping plunger from face with a screech and a plop* I can't quite hear you, there was a plunger on my ear. Something about arresting an alligator? What for exactly?

Snappy the Alligator: I should say adverse possession, for one thing, including the wrongful attempt at the usage of squatters rights. I've been down in this drain so long that your house should technically be signed over to me...

Father: *opens and closes mouth* ...I dread to think...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack Bandit: *calling down to Moppet* Any luck? Is the alligator British? Should I send tea? Crumpets? The Queen Anne's Revenge? *to Nell* I don't really know what any of these things are... I'm just trying to help. Did you see those Leprechauns earlier? And here I thought little green men only came from space!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: From the smell...I think Queen Anne's Revenge is already down here somewhere...*to camera* I am going to need a serious shower after this...

Snappy the Alligator: British? Does these snake-skin boots look British to you? *aside* I'm against animal cruelty, but pro fashion. What can I do? I'm naughty, but I'm nice. So jail me!

Father: *scrambling up the dreadlock and away from Snappy and slamming the cage top over the sewer* Aaaaand...I think that should do it...everyone inside the tent for tea?

Snappy the Alligator: Why does that always happen? *skulks off into drain* What did I say?

(OOC: Its 3am. I should be sleeping. I'm at work in 4 hours. Goodnight peeps!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Isabella Midnight: Well this looks like an interesting place to park my carcas....is that even how that is spelled? Oh well. How does one get a room in this joint?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *in tent* Isabella! Welcome. There's room over there by the camp bed. Milk? Sugar? Oh, you mean a room in the House? It's being repaired...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now, is there any chance you guys can stick around in general in addition to reviving MopFam?

Aaron

Reaction score
Uncle Bob: *walks over to the campsite and surveys his surroundings* Hello all! I bet you're wondering where I've been. I've traveled the world as a traveling traveler's pack salesman,sailed the seven seas and discovered an 8th and discovered the cure for the common cold. It's sneezing. Now i'm here to pursue my lifelong dream of being a mailman! Onward upward and round in circles!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Passer-by 1: Wrestling match over already?
Passer-by 2: Aw man, I had five bucks on the gator.
*Both laugh before going off on their way.