1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Hasn't smoking inside public buildings been illegal since 2012? *aside to camera* In accordance with the American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation. *back to Goat* I do seem to have accidentally acquired some James Tarts after the Jam ones went missing., though..otherwise known as Bond girls, I believe.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Goat: Aw, tents aren't inside! I mean, they're INside, like they HAVE an inside, but they're not, like... inDOORS. They CAN'T be indoors. They don't have doors! Ain't it great? Flaps, but no doors. And this is a private tent, ain't it? I mean, a nice crowded private tent, but I mean, Frosty buddy, unless you're a public... I dunno... whatever-it's-called. <Scratches head and stares at fire> What was I saying? Oh yeah. It's an awesome fire. I think that was my point, right? <continues staring at fire>
  3. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Nell: *stares at the fire for a few moments* No doors.... just flaps... wouldn't that make the term "inFLAPS", rather than indoors? *realizes no one is listening* Hmm... *pulls a stick and a sausage out of her hair and begins to roast them over the fire* Anybody want a hotdog?
  4. TogetherAgain

Goat: <still staring at fire> Aw, no thanks. Don't need a dog. Got an elephant. He likes mud. <blinks> <nibbles on steak>
  5. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

Uncle Bob: So Dog's are man's best friend ansd elephants hang with Goats? Thats not a BADD trade-off.
  6. Beauregard

Father Moppet: And Cats are...well...we should probably ask you, Isabella. *to phone, to Suzan* Is a bell ringing in your memory as to where those camera reports could be stashed?
  7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Isabella: Cats are the greatest creatures in the world. Enough said.
    The Count likes this.
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Cats and gators and goats? Oh my! *Runs back down yellow bricked road.
  9. redBoobergurl

Are we not in Kansas anymore?
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Somewhere over the rainbow methinks.
    Were you there? And you? And you? And, *collapses.
  11. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *to Goat* Tea?
  12. TogetherAgain

Goat: Oh, sure. Sugar?
  13. Beauregard

Father Moppet: No thanks. Milk?
  14. TogetherAgain

Goat: Nah. Ask the cat. <blink> <looks around> Cat?
  15. Beauregard

Father Moppet: I don't really understand cats...Are they cute, or mean? I men, sure, they play piano on youtube...but then they attack unsuspecting toddlers, and then they curl around your neck like a fluffly living scarf, but then they claw your knees prowling for food! *to Isabella* No offence meant.
  16. TogetherAgain

Goat: Aw, cats are cats. They shed a lot. <Nods appreciatively> <hesitates> ...But they clean themselves. <shudders>
  17. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Speaking of which, have you even SEEN a hairbrush recently?
  18. TogetherAgain

Goat: Ahh! <clamps hands over eyes> Yes. And it was NIGHTMARISH, Frosty. NIGHTMARISH. <shudders--thus releasing some dirt>
  19. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Well...I'm...sorry...to hear that. *pause* Did you see it in the tent? I't's just I've got a little...*flicks at fringe that keeps falling over his eyes*
  20. redBoobergurl

Isabella: Mmmm milk....meow....oh shoot. I'm a cat again.