MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Isabella: Milk AND sugar please. If you will.
Father Moppet: *hands Isabella a glass of milk, and a cube of sugar* Sorry, we're all out of tea. I tried boiling the kettle on the barbecue...but should have just plugged it in instead. It melted. *to Bob* I think I have one of your traveler's packs in my tent...yes, here, "All You Need to Live Outdoors and More: Pack 1". Are these bear traps in here any good?

(OOC: Hey, Snowthers...)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Now then...there's nothing like a roaring camp fire to get the chill out of your bones. *pause* Probably should have put it outside of the tent though... *coughing through the smoke*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Snowthers? In May? Hmm, odd weather. At least it'll put out Father's tent fire. Though why the tent got fired I'll never know.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *smothering the fire flames with a blanket, clearly finishing a story between coughs* ...and so that is why the tent got fired. *cough* And the reason Donald Trump's assets got frozen up in the mountain last fall. *cough* Or that's what I heard from Ivana anyway. *cougar*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*upon hearing the word cougar Izzy suddenly becomes a cat, her eyes glowing in the dark*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*A shadowy figure looks over a couple of books. :sigh: Time for hexams again. At least we're giving them instead of taking them. Sure glad Headmistress came back, it's always thrilling to read one of her updates. *Fades back to whatever those Moppets are up to in their Glendale greenery.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: More milky sugar Ms Midni-...That's strange, I could have sworn she was here just a minute ago. Saucer of milk, kitty kitty?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack Bandit: What the--where'd the cat come from? I hate cats! Get me-ow-ta here! *cheeky look to the camera* What happened to the alligator?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
VO: Er, the alligator left after Father slammed the manhole cover back on the street sir.
Now just move on with the next scene would you Jackie boy.