Most Disturbing Animated Movie and TV Show

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The episode of Clarence titled Tales of Madryna always disturbed me. The episode was about Clarence making a little home for a bunch of small animals out of pizza boxes, you know just your average innocent kid's stuff. He invites his friend Percy over to see the animal houses he made. Percy had been read a story about talking animals at school earlier that day so when he saw the houses he literally thought that he was a mouse and the animals were talking to him. This wasn't just your average child's imagination either, the kid wholeheartedly 100 percent believed that he was a talking mouse. Because of this Percy objected to the way Clarence was keeping the pets inside rather than letting them roam free so when Clarence is asleep Percy (or his imaginary mouse persona at least) tried to attack Clarence in his sleep even chanting "End the boy!" over and over again. Thankfully Clarence never actually gets hurt but that is beside my point, that episode was just plain screwed up. That Percy kid needs some SERIOUS help, he may have schizophrenia or something like that. This didn't even feel like an episode, it felt like I was watching the writers of the show go insane! It almost went into lost episode creepypasta territory with how it featured unusually dark and mindboggingly weird scenes in what was normally a silly, upbeat cartoon. Really the only other TV episode that could possibly beat this one with it's levels of weirdness is Squidward in Clarinetland.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This may surprise many people considering how much I love Happy Tree Friends but I personally am sickened by the My Little Pony fan animation, Cupcakes. Y'know the one where Pinkie Pie cuts Rainbow Dash's stomach opened and bakes cupcakes with her internal organs stuffed in them. I don't know why it disturbs me as it really isn't much worse than HTF. I guess it's because I find something off putting about seeing sweet little Pinkie Pie being portrayed as a deranged serial killer. Plus, the fact that her and Rainbow Dash are supposed to be friends makes it all the more disturbing. I have no problem with MLP:FiM as a whole even though I don't watch it myself but I have to say the MLP fanbase can produce some pretty messed up stuff. Despite not being an MLP fan however, I have a SERIOUS soft spot for Rainbow Dash. She's just so cute, sweet, and heartmeltingly adorable that it's hard not to love her. I still have a folder full of cute and humorus Rainbow Dash images on my computer (keep in mind that those are G-RATED photos, okay.) For a fanbase centered around such a cute and innocent show, the MLP fandom undeniably has kind of a dark side. Thanks to the fandom's dark side, I've been exposed to images/animations of seemingly adorable little ponies doing some rather shocking things that I would rather have not seen. From gratuitous sexual content to gore to just straight up cruelty, the My Little Pony fandom has a little bit of everything no matter how disturbing that thing may be.

Last edited: