1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Most evil Muppet movie villain?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Jan 18, 2012.

?

Who's the most evil Muppet movie villain?

1. Doc Hopper

16 vote(s)
    43.2%
  2. Nicky Holiday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ebeneezer Scrooge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Long John Silver

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  5. K. Edgar Singer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rachel Bitterman

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  7. The Wicked Witch of the West

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  8. Tex Richman

5 vote(s)
    13.5%

1. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Doc Hopper is pretty evil in regards to using Kermit for financial gain, so was Nicky Holiday for using Miss Piggy as a pawn to stay out of jail and avoid suspicion from anyone. Rachel Bitterman by far, is the most evil. Not only did she change the contract and take the Muppet Theater, but had convinced Kermit that what happened was his fault for believing in his dreams and it really hurt his feelings so much he wished he was never born. If that's not evil enough, I don't know what is.

Dominicboo1 likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Rachel Bitterman is a pretty weak villain, if you ask me. In fact, she wasn't evil, just nasty. Just over the top nasty.

True Evil would be someone willing to kill one or more of the characters. And only 2 villains in Muppet history tried to kill a Muppet. Doc Hopper (out of desperation, hiring a hit man) and Constantine ("Bacon for Breakfast!")

muppetlover123 likes this.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I used to think Doc Hopper might be the most evil, but at least he was genuinely hurt when Max rejected him. He didn't want to admit being so obsessed with a dream had its drawbacks. He had some nuance.

I'm going to have to go with Constantine as the most evil for me. Yea he's funny at times but nothing to really redeam him. He reminds me too much of Wander McMooch from Fraggle Rock, who even the creators disliked for being too one dimensionally evil.

4. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  5. Drtooth

Well... that was a slightly redeeming moment, but it's more of a moment for Max. Doc already crossed the Moral Event Horizon by hiring someone to kill Kermit. But it does add a little nuance of honor among villains, accentuating that Southern Gentlemanly bit they were going for.

6. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Again, everyone forgets the insane man who tried to kill Gonzo's entire family...

SkeetScootSquat and Dominicboo1 like this.
  7. Drtooth

Technically, his character was an antagonist, who was more of a Knights Templar. A bad one at that.

8. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

Why isn't Martin P. on the poll!?!?! :( .He suffocated Camilla and scared Gonzo to death!!!!!!!! I still have nightmares about that.

9. Dominicboo1

Perhaps, because he was only in the movie for a few minutes? Kind of like Professor Krassman from The Muppet Movie isn't on the poll.....he was evil enough for sure, but wasn't int he movie enough

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  10. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

g
    good point.

11. Dominicboo1

Now HE gave me nightmares...I had nightmares of Kermit babysitting me and I was forced to watch Doc and the professor put him in it...the Professor kept telling me to say goodbye, because I wouldn't see him again.......