MSTies unite!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I was wondering, is there any news of when the show will be complete on DVD in terms of Season box sets? I've heard there's episodes that can't be released on DVD due to lawsuits and stuff from certain movie companies. And is there any new releases for the show on iTunes? I really want to get Pod People and Hobgoblins for my ipod :smile:

Princeton

Reaction score
Finally saw Project Moonbase (one of the more fun Season One episodes, but still a snoozer), both Master Ninja episodes (first one was better, but you can say that every franchise except for Madagascar and Shrek), and Magic Voyage of Sinbad (now tied with Jack Frost as wackiest Troika film).

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Master Ninja Theme Song!

Wacka-chicka, wacka-chicka, wacka-chicka!

...by the by, did anybody know they have Clowns in the Sky (I & II) up on iTunes?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
For anyone who missed it the first time, the Rifftrax "Manos" will be shown this January (check their site for info).

And apparently their new Christmas riff is giving classics like "Santa Claus vs the Martians" AND "Santa & the Ice Cream Bunny" a run for their money in the awful-film-fantastic-riff dept.
-------------

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wow, that's too bad. But at least it's had a nice run.

Lola p

Reaction score
I know... And it sounds like they'll do a dvd every once in awhile...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The soundtrack to "Manos: The Hands of Fate" has been released. Yes, Misties want to pay so much tribute to the worst movie ever made that they managed to get a release of the film's soundtrack. But if you're too lazy to buy it, here's the entire soundtrack on youtube (complete with the haunting "Torgo" theme, and the beautiful, but totally out of place "(I'm) Forgetting You").