Muffins!!!!!!

Daylight

Reaction score
Where did all these Muffins come from? How did all this muffin stuff get started? It feels like Muffins are running rampaging through the posts!!:eek:

Luke

Reaction score
You need to read the book 'History of the Muppet Central Muffins' available thru all good bookshops. It documents the introduction of Muffins, the method of 'Muffining' a thread, the day Jackie and Emmy tried to change the name of the site to 'Muffin Central', the day Bill Baretta answered a question about his favorite Muffin flavor, the forming of the BBB, the BBB in court answering a restraining order from JHC, the fall of the BBB (this we refer to as the 'Joe' chapter), and it comes with some Muffin related recipies and photos of Jackie with Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels. The first 10 customers get a special envelope smeared with Muffin mixture !

I think we need to add a 'Muffin' to the smiley list next to the penguin !

Manda:-D

Reaction score
It's a Jackie & Emmy thing, as far as I can tell, so whenever Jackie & Emmy are prsent, the conversation'll often turn to muffins....Or special envelopes! (MY question is....Do ENGLISH muffins count??? And what about REGULAR envelopes???)
P.S: I think the book should be called "Of Muffins and Men", Luke!!! (Hehehe....)

Luke

Reaction score
So what IS a special envelope ? Cos my girlfriend said it sounded really dirty and refused to talk about it any further on the phone on account that the dog might be listening and she wouldn't feel right ! :rolleyes:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
It's a Jackie & Emmy thing, as far as I can tell, so whenever Jackie & Emmy are prsent, the conversation'll often turn to muffins....Or special envelopes! (MY question is....Do ENGLISH muffins count??? And what about REGULAR envelopes???)
P.S: I think the book should be called "Of Muffins and Men", Luke!!! (Hehehe....)
1. To my knowledge, English Muffins do not count.

2. Please see number one.

beaker

Reaction score
Also notice, MC's influence on the NBC Xmas VMC Muppet movie...Emmy got not one but two 'muffin' references, as well as a brick(ok, that was named 'Amy') and Phil pretty much got a nice wink and nod from Kermit.

But yeah, dont mind the inside jokes...theyve been around here longer than Luke's soggy Britney Spears cardboard cutout. :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
I think the fansite one was more generic, it could equally apply to Toughpigs which i know Henson people love. I don't really think the so called 'inside' jokes were really anything to do with us at all .... if that was the case i might as well say the ecentric producer 'Luke Fromage' was just a cheesy version of me !

If it comes to the point of JHC filling their movie with references to people on one of hundreds of Muppet websites then times are pretty desperate indeed, it's just coincidental and writers love to add that kinda thing nowdays.

Jackie

Reaction score
English Muffins only count for Jerry Nelson because in a letter I wrote to him last year he said he enjoys them.

Hmmm maybe we should start a petition to get Muppet Central changed to Muffin Central!

Petitionsonline.Muffins.com!

LOL!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
English Muffins only count for Jerry Nelson because in a letter I wrote to him last year he said he enjoys them.

Hmmm maybe we should start a petition to get Muppet Central changed to Muffin Central!

Petitionsonline.Muffins.com!

LOL!!!
LOL!!!

Now that's a worthy cause!

:smile: